X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    Okay....

For my fic research, a few questions:

1. What would make John loose it? And how do you think John would loose it? What will a breakdown for John look like?

2. Why hasn't John made a move on Teyla? What's holding him back?

3. What does Teyla think John feels for her? Why does she think he hasn't made a move and why won't she make a move besides the obvious of her culture?

4. Why do you think Teyla remains with Kanaan?

5. How do you think Teyla feels for Kanaan?

6. Whom do you think Teyla could trust with her feelings?

7. Besides Ronon, who else do you think sees the deeper connection between John and Teyla?

8. Do you think Keller and Rodney will last?

9. What is John's worst fear? And what can't John live without?

10. Would John go back to Earth permanently?

THANKS!
    Do you mean in terms of continuity for the virtual series, or from SGA 'proper'? Cos that would give different answers
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

1. What would make John loose it? And how do you think John would loose it? What will a breakdown for John look like?

3. What does Teyla think John feels for her? Why does she think he hasn't made a move and why won't she make a move besides the obvious of her culture?

She knows where she stands with Kanaan.

He's safe. She doesn't have to expose herself - emotionally - to him like she would have to for John.

Both John and Kanaan really.

7. Besides Ronon, who else do you think sees the deeper connection between John and Teyla?

Rodney. He just doesn't think about it in his self involved world. I think that a LOT of other people know, but either think it's not their business or don't know how to confront either of them. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Kanaan knows.

NO! A hundred million times NO! No until the last star in the sky blinks out! Nooooo!

Ok, I have that out of my system. Sorry.

No. His home is in Pegasus and on Atlantis now.

I originally just meant to answer #8. Hope that all helps.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Do you mean in terms of continuity for the virtual series, or from SGA 'proper'? Cos that would give different answers
        Yes, yes....it's for the fic I'm currently writing and so yes...sorry guys, please adhere it to the Virtual Season 6 series and to where we are at with it at the moment but also in relation to how you feel about John and Teyla in general. Thanks Cazz.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

EL, thanks for those replies. They are very helpful.

Okay, just a reminder that the first set of images have been posted in Beya for this months' March Madness Challenge: A picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

Remember this is for both artist and writers/vidders. The pictures posted are just a handful and I've chosen Teyla to begin our challenge. I've posted some Teyla images but of course, it's open for you to post other caps of Teyla that you like for either used for fanfic or for fanart.

Also, you don't have to stop at just Teyla images, you can post any image that you think may inspire others to write or create fanart.

The details are all posted in Beya and here's the entry for Teyla.

I'll be posting new caps on Wednesday. So go and get some images, of ANYTHING that you think could inspire our writers and our artists/vidders.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/217150.html
            sigpic

Comment

Hi, I wanted John and Teyla to be together too.....can I join?
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                Hey, SGAGirl! You're more than welcome to join in on the fun! Welcome to the Thread!

Umm. Guys? I konw that this is kind of something of a newbie question. But does this thread have a name aside from the obvious? I mean, the Daniel/Vala thread is the Oven, the Ronon/Jenn thread is the Love Shack, Thunk threads have their names. What's ours?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Hey, SGAGirl! You're more than welcome to join in on the fun! Welcome to the Thread!
                  Awesome! Thanks!
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

LJrule, That was an excellent addition to the VS6 episodes. I left you a review on LJ and I must say it was well worth the wait.

Now, I have to do the next one. YIKES. Not even sure how I'm going to top that one.

Very, very, very well done.

Go check it out guys and leave her a review. That's so important to do.
                    Aww, gosh, thanks Jeyla!
                    LJ was my next place to go visit. Am looking forward to reading your comment.

I originally had it in 4 parts- but Cazz said it'd be easier with just 2. I wasn't that fussed.

I was nervous when starting this one- but you just got to calm yourself. Plan it out- I took a piece of paper, & wrote down everything that I wanted to have happen. Then of course, I ordered it. It really helped to organize my thoughts, & I had an idea of where I was heading with it- so I didn't stray.

I agree: Go check it out!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                      Hi, i'm a J/T shipper and i really wish they'd get together. i was really happy that Val told me about this thread. glad to be here.
                      Hello hello! Welcome

Umm. Guys? I konw that this is kind of something of a newbie question. But does this thread have a name aside from the obvious? I mean, the Daniel/Vala thread is the Oven, the Ronon/Jenn thread is the Love Shack, Thunk threads have their names. What's ours?
                      Offft. GOod question. I have no idea... How about... The realm of possibility?
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I might be a little late but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADME!

Comment

Okay....

He'd need something to make him snap, after the culmination of everything he's gone through. They're on the mainland, so maybe someone asking him what happened here, why he's been avoiding it, and he has a flashback (to Remnants obviously ).

She has a son, she made a family without him, so he has no confidence that she'd now want him to be part of that.

I think she knows he has feelings for her, but not that those feelings are 'love'. I think she feels some guilt over how she handled the pregnancy, so doesn't feel that he could trust her with his heart.

She's not, they split up in ep 3

To quote Rachel; she has an affinity to Kanaan, they grew up together, they have a son together, so they will forever be connected. But she doesn't love him, he was secure and safe, but that's not enough for Teyla.

Ronon (and if Elizabeth was still there, I'd like to think her too)

Carson and Keller, probably McKay, but he doesn't realise the implications

In the long run, no. In the short term, unless something major happened to rip them apart, then yes.

He can't live without his team, thats his worst fear, losing them.

THANKS!
                          I don't think so, no.

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                          Hello! And welcome

Erm, I always just refer to it as the JT thread

Comment

Hi MrsB!

Comment

Welcome to the Thread Artie and Gem of Tigress and Stargate Atlantis Girl !!

Happy Belated Birthday Padme!!

Great Job LandJrule!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Welcome Stargate Atlantis Girl....

Good questions Jeyla....

I'll try and answer them when I have a bit more time...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X