John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    Voting for the New Beya Banner Contest has begun!!!

Go check out the GORGEOUS 16 banners!!!!!!

Voting will close on Sunday, January 30 Midnight Eastern time!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/204045.html
    Wow, those banners are really good.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

DONNA!!! I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY?
      *runs off to make it up to her*
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, DONNA!

sigpic

Comment

Luv you!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Donna,

sigpic

Comment

Camy.. the banners are all so beautiful... it's going to be very hard to chose...
              sigpic

Comment

I know...I may do something different this time around but that all depends on those that do the Comm layout for me. We'll see. Cause they are all gorgeous!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Do I just vote in the comments section..
                  sigpic

Comment

Luv you!!!
                    Donna,

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/camy91/ATT00001.jpg
                    Aww those are so cute Thanks Camy.
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Popping in for a second...and I was only able to catch up with the last two pages.

Donna, a Happy Belated Birthday!!

And I agree with the comments about the banners...there are some beautiful banners.

Rockhound and Blu I enjoy your comments about BAMSR and SOW. I have a couple of comments. I'll try and come back later with them.
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

20 JT icons:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

And the header for them:

Comment

Comment

If you could go back and change just one moment of SGA what would it be. For me it would be Missing, I would have had Teyla on her own and not pregnant. That way Keller wouldn't become a main character and Teyla wouldn't be pregnant, which imho, spoilt her character. The pregnany could have been handled better, but pregnancy so rarely works well in scifi that I'd have preferred them not to include it at all. Teyla could have not been in a few eps because she was looking for her people. Imo, it would have been better for them to just not have Teyla in some eps in S4, than the storyline we got. Not only did it redefine Teyla's character it impacted on the other characters and the show as a whole, it was a lazy way out, that the writers then took on numerous occasions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X