John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    Ugh, I so don't like this new look!!! I can't find anything!!!
    Hey Camy , If you email me what you would like for a birthday gift than I'll do you one sorry I missed it.
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh before I go I wanted to say hi to Mayra .... great seeing you here.. hope you drop in more often..

Night Jt'ers...
      sigpic

Comment

Hey peoples! I wanted to pop in and let everyone know that my fanfic series Ascension War is temporary on hold due to my muse wanting to work on three other stories atm. HOWEVER, I'm slowly plodding along, I already have most of the third book planned out, right now i'm planning on it being only three books, tghough this might change in the future.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Someone recalled that day was 01-19-2010 Rachel's birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Have a great trip LandJrule!
            Thanks.
            Spoiler:

We only went for a week- had a good couple of hot days so good swimming weather.
            Missed u all like hell! Missed Atlantis too.

Got stuck with a small tv the entire time- when we got back, our main TV seemed SOOOOOOOO big!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Maybe that's why they showed him hold the baby in S5. I wish they showed Joe hold him more after S&R. He was so cute in the Dart. That is the cutest scene of him IMO.

I like Ronon with Amelia too, but I also think they did that to have the team all paired up except for John.

As for Quarentine did you mean McKay and Katie???

I think John accepted it more during SOW. He reassured her that she was still part of his team and then he comforted her at the end. I think that the baby kick had them bond a bit more and if Kanaan didn't come back I think he would've been like a surrogate dad to Torren. I would've liked that.
            Joe was sooo gorgeous in that Dart seat. He just melted when he looked at the baby. One of the best bits in S&R and the Season!

Ronon-Amelia are awesome!

Yeah, I was talking about McKatie for Quarantine. Sorry if I confused you.

Yeah, I guess John did start to accept it then- the way he grabbed her hand when she over balanced in the Hive's Bridge. He really does have a soft side- especially with Teyla.
            He's one of those guys that can't stay mad for long when fighting with someone he loves- reminds me of my boyfriend back when we were just starting to go out. We'd have arguments & we'd go off & do stuff on our own. But within a few hours he'd find me, & he'd be back to his caring ways.........

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Don't forget that it has to go through Laura and Cazz to to be betaed. That takes some time between your schedule and theirs.
            I won't forget. thanks for reminding me sci.
            Still waiting for my brother to get the stuff he needs to fix the computer- Mum, my sis & I talked about it when we were out going somewhere on our holiday. Apparently we need to pretty much get a new motherboard & stuff as the parts we have are old enough that they can't be bought individually anymore.

CAZZ & LAURA- I don't mind which one of you betas my ep. Send a PM to me with when you're free, & I'll try to organize to have it ready for you. FINGERS CROSSED WE GET THE COMPUTER BACK! (I'd start it now, but I'm using my sis's laptop & she's going to be back home soon so I need to get off.)

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Made this while watching Sateda yesterday!

Lovely Everlovin! Love it!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Virtual season 6: Preview to episode 7
            Ooooooo. Interesting.

Hot Zone pics:
            Snip
            T4P. They're greeat.
            Sigh! The good old days!

New ep posted!!
            Episode 7:

When McKay's technical skills are required on another planet he uncovers a conspiracy. The team are detained for questioning, but an unexpected blast from Ronon's past complicates matters further.
            Will have to read another time.
            Can't wait to read it though!

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
            I don't like this new look for GW. It's confusing as hell!!!

Anywho, I'm loving all the new sigs. I must get a new one myself. Anyone up for the JT challenge for a new sig for me? *wink* PM me if you do make me one and bare with me cause I've no clue how to find my messages either.

Okay, here are Mayra's new John Sheppard January Calendar and walls and also wanted to share with you my b=day present from Mayra...John and Teyla drawing....SQUEEEEE!!!!!
            They're lovely! Love all of 'em! Especially the first one!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Excellent... thanks for the updates... I'm soooo excited about these books..

Spoiler:
            whumped John and loads of John and Teyla.. what more could a girl wish for...
            A-hem
            Spoiler:

Nothing?
            Who needs more when John's whumped, & loads of J/T?

Oh, wait! Thought of one!
            Teyla tending to a whump-ified John's injuries.
            And they confess their feelings for each other!

Catch ya'll later!
            Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Some updates from Jo Graham on the Legacy series and the book Death Game:
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/32976.html
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/33736.html
              Thanks for the updates Cazz!!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Thanks.
              Spoiler:

We only went for a week- had a good couple of hot days so good swimming weather.
              Missed u all like hell! Missed Atlantis too.

Got stuck with a small tv the entire time- when we got back, our main TV seemed SOOOOOOOO big!

Glad you had fun. We missed you too!!

Joe was sooo gorgeous in that Dart seat. He just melted when he looked at the baby. One of the best bits in S&R and the Season!

Ronon-Amelia are awesome!

Yeah, I guess John did start to accept it then- the way he grabbed her hand when she over balanced in the Hive's Bridge. He really does have a soft side- especially with Teyla.
              He's one of those guys that can't stay mad for long when fighting with someone he loves- reminds me of my boyfriend back when we were just starting to go out. We'd have arguments & we'd go off & do stuff on our own. But within a few hours he'd find me, & he'd be back to his caring ways.........

CAZZ & LAURA- I don't mind which one of you betas my ep. Send a PM to me with when you're free, & I'll try to organize to have it ready for you. FINGERS CROSSED WE GET THE COMPUTER BACK! (I'd start it now, but I'm using my sis's laptop & she's going to be back home soon so I need to get off.)

Lovely Everlovin! Love it!

Ooooooo. Interesting.

T4P. They're greeat.
              Sigh! The good old days!

Will have to read another time.
              Can't wait to read it though!

They're lovely! Love all of 'em! Especially the first one!

A-hem
              Spoiler:

Nothing?
              Who needs more when John's whumped, & loads of J/T?

Oh, wait! Thought of one!
              Teyla tending to a whump-ified John's injuries.
              And they confess their feelings for each other!

Catch ya'll later!
              Laura.

That scene with John in the dart with Teyla's baby was one of the best Atlantis moments ever. It showed his softer side and it was sooo natural. I don't think he would have been that relaxed with the baby with Teyla or Ronan or Rodney around. Being alone with Torren allowed him to let his guard down.
              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Good idea...

How about we do one topic a week... I'd love to start with a character analysis... how did John and Teyla change over the years... was it a believable transition... I know we've talked a lot about how Teyla's character changed due to the baby arc.... how did John change because of what happened to Teyla...

What similar traits do they have.... how are their characters suited to each other... why do you think Teyla is the only woman for John... even JM admitted this...

Would they have been able to sustain a relationship without effecting the dynamic of the team.

Why was John so reluctant to tell Teyla how he felt... was it out of character for him to not make the first move... or was it because he wasn't sure if Teyla felt the same...
              Sounds great! I can't do artwork or anything but I can write character analysis or thoughts. So I'd love to be part of it.

And this new thread is really confusing me. There is so little space to reply to see what you are writing. I guess it'll take some getting used to....
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Jeyla! Tell Mayra those pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing! Happy be-lated birthday! Haven't been on for about a week.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Comment

Spirits of the dead (ep 7) is up on FF.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5678929/...ts_of_the_Dead

So, if people are interested in the JT explosion day we need to pick a date Do we want to keep it the same date each month or choose the date for the next month the day after we have it? How about the 15th for Feb? Day after Valentines!

Comment

It doesn't look much like them, but I just found this and thought it was cool

And, it's old, but it's soooo cute!!

Comment

Love that first pic!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hey Cazz. 15yh sounds good That way, there's no need for mushy v-day stuff *blah*

(although given my Christmas mush, I'd say I'm losing the angst edge )
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hmm, it's not showing up right My sig is covering half the pic! Anyone else see that, or just me?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Hey Cazz. 15yh sounds good That way, there's no need for mushy v-day stuff *blah*

(although given my Christmas mush, I'd say I'm losing the angst edge )
                                Never! Queen of angst lives on! You have to the through in a bit of mush otherwise there wouldn't be angst, it's like there wouldn't be 'good' without 'evil'

There was something I was going to tell you, but I can't remember what

Comment

Working...
                                X