Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    OK, and send *Clicks*
    I bet everyone on earth will be glad to receive our letter, did you include the Christmas card?
    Yes of course I did! *Pulls up card on screen*
    Hey what's that? *Points to arrows connecting his and Teyla's names*
    I donno.
    Ronon.
    What! Maybe the President will see it! And then-
    & *Sighs loudly* Ronon!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OK, and send *Clicks*
      I bet everyone on earth will be glad to receive our letter, did you include the Christmas card?
      I donno.
      Ronon.
      & *Sighs loudly* Ronon!

Sneaky sneaky Ronon!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Fic rec: Long Ago by Kristen999 and Everybetty. I'm only a few chapters in myself and this it not a JT fic, BUT the JT UST is amazing, it was written intended that way. It's an AU set in WW2 and is amazingly written.

OT
        Spoiler:
        My Nan had a stroke and a heart attack on Christmas day. She's in the hospital now and for the forseeable future. None of the family has actually managed to talk to the doctor since she initially went in once we do we should know better what medication they're going to put her on and what kind of a recovery she can make.
        I've read Long Ago and I can second that rec.. its an amazing fic... with some amazing JT ust...

ot

Spoiler:
        Sorry to hear about your Nan.... My mom had a stroke a few years ago and she made a good recovery... I hope everything goes well..
        sigpic

Comment

OK, and send *Clicks*
          I donno.
          Ronon.
          & *Sighs loudly* Ronon!

Hehe....
          sigpic

Comment

OK, and send *Clicks*
            I donno.
            Ronon.
            & *Sighs loudly* Ronon!

awesome
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OK, and send *Clicks*
              I donno.
              Ronon.
              & *Sighs loudly* Ronon!

Ronon's such a JT shipper!
              sigpic

Comment

Wizzing by to drop off the Masterlist for Pressie #3. Not sure if I posted Masterlist number 2, though. It's crazy!

Everything is AMAZING!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/194056.html

hopefully, I'll catch up soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Wizzing by to drop off the Masterlist for Pressie #3. Not sure if I posted Masterlist number 2, though. It's crazy!

Everything is AMAZING!!!

Awesome. I must say we sure are getting some pretty cool presents. I can't wait to see what the final present and reveal will bring.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                  My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Everything is AMAZING!!!

Thanks for the link Jeyla.... they're all great....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Sneaky sneaky Ronon!!
                      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Hehe....
                      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      awesome
                      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Ronon's such a JT shipper!
                      Thanks I'm glad you like it It's just a little something I've had in my head since September
                      JT Rules!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Came by the other but GW was down.

Wanted to plug some new JT fics over at sga-santa LJ.

sga_santa is continuing to post their fics. They are still anonymous and still coming in but I thought I'd post the ones that are JT in here. We need to go and support those JT writers, so go and read and leave them a comment. And yes, I haven't even had time to read any of them, not even the one for me. But I will. I just have to make time.

There aren't that many of us JT writers to begin with, so let's show our support.

Once they are all posted, and if there are any more JT, which I highly doubt it, I'll post them again.

Enjoy!

Fata Morgana PG-13 http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/245324.html

Sing to me the Song of the Stars http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/241333.html

Crave the Night PG13 http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/232118.html
                        WOW! Thankies Jeylalita! These are geat! Fata Morgana is really cool!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                          Elf, I LOVE your John as an Elf Signature. It looks hilarious.
                          I love it too! Though, alas, I can't take credit for it. Sci made this for me a while back.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Another amazing fic from Wedj....
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5557354/..._For_Christmas
                            Not finished yet but she updates very regularly...
                            sigpic

Comment

Cazz *big hugs* I hope she's alright.

Valerie, that was awesome!!!
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Spent last night on the couch watching the Carols broadcast- as we do every year.
                                They had a good line-up, & a good start. But then it went sour (about the time they had performances of NON-xmas songs! grrr!)

Trying now to find a couple of the performances- was gonna tape them off the repeat today, BUT THE COVERAGE BEGAN EARLY! grrr!
                                --------------------

Hope everyone has a great day, & that you all got what you wanted. (I know I got at least 1 thing I wanted- a new digital camera! my old one's on the fritz........had it like 2 years.)

Just remembered:
                                Spoiler:

Saw the Extended 'Vegas' yesterday morning. 44 min? That's not too much longer! Hopefully EATG will be better!

Kept rolling my eyes at the stupid references to older episodes.

Loved the scene where the Wraith was putting prothetics on! LOL!

My sis was happy that Shep died at the end (well, it was suggested).

HATED the 'CSI' style of shooting- reminded my exactly WHY I DONT watch CSI........

Loved the stunt with the Wraith guy jumping off the building- AWESOME!
                                Another 44 minutes? Maybe if they'd shown that oringinally, I wouldn't have been so confused! Or maybe more confused. I'm not there in my rewatch yet.

It's been CRAZY! and NUTS!

Here's my make-up ADVENT CALENDAR submission for the 23rd.

I liked it so much, I made it the temp banner in Beya!

and TO ALL!!!!

Sparklies! Cool!

Came by the other but GW was down.

Wanted to plug some new JT fics over at sga-santa LJ.

sga_santa is continuing to post their fics. They are still anonymous and still coming in but I thought I'd post the ones that are JT in here. We need to go and support those JT writers, so go and read and leave them a comment. And yes, I haven't even had time to read any of them, not even the one for me. But I will. I just have to make time.

There aren't that many of us JT writers to begin with, so let's show our support.

Once they are all posted, and if there are any more JT, which I highly doubt it, I'll post them again.

Enjoy!

Fata Morgana PG-13 http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/245324.html

Sing to me the Song of the Stars http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/241333.html

Crave the Night PG13 http://community.livejournal.com/sga_santa/232118.html
                                Oh, fic links! I love fic links!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                TRUE FACT: Christmas season does not actually end until 10 Jan 2010 So until then you are welcome to say..........

Yipyip MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
                                The 10? I thought it was Jan 6 with Epiphany?! *shrugs*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Fic rec: Long Ago by Kristen999 and Everybetty. I'm only a few chapters in myself and this it not a JT fic, BUT the JT UST is amazing, it was written intended that way. It's an AU set in WW2 and is amazingly written.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                My Nan had a stroke and a heart attack on Christmas day. She's in the hospital now and for the forseeable future. None of the family has actually managed to talk to the doctor since she initially went in once we do we should know better what medication they're going to put her on and what kind of a recovery she can make.
                                (((Cazz))) Praying everything goes well from here on in.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X