No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any nice John teyla pics as i wanna do some artwork but haven't got many hd ones
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      SPEC!!! Hiya! How's you?
      CAZZ!! You caught me...I was being a lurker. *hugs thread*Life's been busy! On year two of my new job. I've missed this place!!! How are you?

I just started the VS6 and I'm loving it! Great job Sci!! Gotta get caught up so I can read Gater's now.

Also feeling the need to open the photoshop again...

Oh GW...it's good to be home!
      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
        CAZZ!! You caught me...I was being a lurker. *hugs thread*Life's been busy! On year two of my new job. I've missed this place!!! How are you?
        This place has missed you Is it still new in it's second year? Hope it's going well there I'm good, starting a new job on wednesday

I just started the VS6 and I'm loving it! Great job Sci!! Gotta get caught up so I can read Gater's now.
        It's a goodie I can tell ya

Must sleep now Hope to see you again soon!
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oh GW...it's good to be home!
          SPEKY!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Now all we are missing is Maffy!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

This place has missed you Is it still new in it's second year? Hope it's going well there I'm good, starting a new job on wednesday

It's a goodie I can tell ya

Must sleep now Hope to see you again soon!
            I've missed you all too! Now that is a very deep question about the newness of the job...might have to call the Ancients out on that one. Good Luck on Wednesday!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            SPEKY!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Now all we are missing is Maffy!
            *hugs back* Hey Tey! Love the sig btw!

The JT advent calendar sounds fun. How are we doing the days sign up?
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanks, Sci made it for me from my favorite martial arts movie Its also a model off me myself as my hair is also white (born that way)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I've missed you all too! Now that is a very deep question about the newness of the job...might have to call the Ancients out on that one. Good Luck on Wednesday!!!

The JT advent calendar sounds fun. How are we doing the days sign up?
                I was wondering that as well. I definitely want to be apart of that. Should be fun.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Hi everyone....I haven't been here it seems like forever!!!

Anywho, really? there's no movie indefinitely or for the time being?
                  sigpic

Comment

For the advent calender, just pick the day/s you want and i'll keep a note, i'll update a list everytime a day goes

As for the movie - who knows Camy, who knows

Comment

Title: Insidious (E03)
                      Summary: On the return trip to Pegasus, Atlantis' systems begin to fail while the crew are afflicted with a mysterious illness that sends half the population into a coma. As the city continues to encounter problems, the patients get worse. Is there a connection? Can they figure out what is ailing the city before the life support system fails for the last time? Will they be able to bring the patients back from the brink before it's too late?
                      Characters: All
                      Pairing: John-Teyla
                      Rating: T

Season 6, Episode 3: Insidious

(that was a nightmare to post...)
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Weee! I shall try to read it when i get home before i go out!

Edit - 4 parts

Comment

Link is borked for me >.< Gator, do you have a ff.net account? if so can you post it up on there? thanks

Comment

Weee! I shall try to read it when i get home before i go out!

Edit - 4 parts
                            I know! it refused to go into less than that! It was... a nightmare!
                            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Link is borked for me >.< Gator, do you have a ff.net account? if so can you post it up on there? thanks
                            Have you joined the comm Teyilia? It won't be up on ff.net until Tuesday. If you want to read it now, you could try joining the lj comm to see if that helps at all?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

For the Advent Calendar I'd like the days: December 11th and 16th. That is if we can have two days.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Ohhh...what's the advent calendar? I'd like to participate.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X