John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    It's been confirmed by BamBam, and Rachel on her website, that is was indeed her
    That's awesome. How sweet of her.

Sounds good! Let me know what Windows 7 is like
    Spoiler:
    Dude, that is exactly what happened to my laptop! I wasn't sad to let it go though as I'd had problems with it for a while (never get Packard Bell) *hugs*
    I have Windows 7 on my laptop and I love it. Gator's right the desktop is different, much more organized. The format to change desktop wallpapers is quite cool now. There's a lot of more new additions, useful additions.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

John and Teyla Advent Calendar

Day 16:

Banners.

Oh and Jeyla you can use these for this week's present's for the Secret Elf Challenge if you want. I made them the size that will fit.

Enjoy.
      Last edited by SGAFirenity; 16 December 2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Please post your secret santa offerings here as an anonymous comment with your recipients name in the subject line anytime before MIDNIGHT MONDAY 21ST.

Comments will be screened until Tuesday morning (or until I have them all in so don't be the person who is late )

If you don't know how to post pictures in livejournal just put the link to your photobucket or other image hosting site in the comment as we will do the clicking

Enjoy!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Love the banners Fire! Especially the first one
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

They are all lovely...
            sigpic

Comment

The snow is settling! I'm going to get stuck at work
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

The snow is settling! I'm going to get stuck at work
                Ugh I hate this damn snow... it's like ice everywhere you go... if they have gone with their machines there is so packed snow it's not fun to walk on and then there is that famous ice everywhere they have gone as well... it's like..go out at your own risk... I've already fallen and hit the back of my head several years ago..nothing I want a repeat of thank you very much...

gosh do I hate this time of the year weather wise
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Ugh I hate this damn snow... it's like ice everywhere you go... if they have gone with their machines there is so packed snow it's not fun to walk on and then there is that famous ice everywhere they have gone as well... it's like..go out at your own risk... I've already fallen and hit the back of my head several years ago..nothing I want a repeat of thank you very much...

gosh do I hate this time of the year weather wise
                  I'll trade you my acid rain for snow and ice? Personally I'll take the snow and ice any day, even in July

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love the snow. I really, really don't mind the cold weather because you can wrap up against it. I hate the cold, windy rainy days that are like... 96.6666% of Scottish days so this bitter coldness is a welcome reprieve
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      I love the snow. I really, really don't mind the cold weather because you can wrap up against it. I hate the cold, windy rainy days that are like... 96.6666% of Scottish days so this bitter coldness is a welcome reprieve
                      I love the snow as well but I hate driving when the roads are icy and walking isnt fun either.....

Sitting at home is nice when it snows...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Please post your secret santa offerings here as an anonymous comment with your recipients name in the subject line anytime before MIDNIGHT MONDAY 21ST.

Comments will be screened until Tuesday morning (or until I have them all in so don't be the person who is late )

If you don't know how to post pictures in livejournal just put the link to your photobucket or other image hosting site in the comment as we will do the clicking

Enjoy!
                        Wait!
                        Are we gonna post the entire present there, or is it just a post with a link somewhere else?

Found the inspiration yesterday arvo to start mine- just opened a Word doc, & let my fingers start typing & see what it came up with.
                        Quite proud of it so far.

EDIT:
                        Just finished writing the end of my gift!
                        Sooooooo proud of myself!
                        Now all I have to do, is wait for the day to post it.
                        Last edited by LandJrule; 17 December 2009, 04:43 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love the banners Fire! Especially the first one
                            Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            They are all lovely...
                            Thanx Cazz and Blue.

Comment

I'm snowed in....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                I'm snowed in....
                                I will be by tomorrow night...they've predicted 10-16 inches of snow for us!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X