Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: Heroics
    Summary: The five super heroes Torren John was introduced to and the one he thinks is best.
    Characters: Torren, Teyla, John, Rodney, Ronon
    Pairing: John/Teyla
    Rating: K

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/109326.html
    Awwwwww!
    Sooooo cute! Yay! John the best superhero! wooot! totally agree!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Yup. But at least he's okay Well... as okay as he can be!
      Spoiler:
      Most definately! *huggles for you and the family*
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Icons from the last challenge:

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Icons from the last challenge:
          [*snippity dpoooo dahhh*]
          Love all of these
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Those are awesome Cazz and congrats on your wins

Here were mine from last challenge too.

Comment

Title: Heroics
              Summary: The five super heroes Torren John was introduced to and the one he thinks is best.
              Characters: Torren, Teyla, John, Rodney, Ronon
              Pairing: John/Teyla
              Rating: K

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/109326.html
              LOL, this is hilarious. I loved the bit about Spider-man because I could totally see Rodney say that and the Fantastic Four bit. Just hilarious.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Thanks laura and sci! Love yours sci, especially the last two

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Thanks laura and sci! Love yours sci, especially the last two
                  YW Cazz and thank you too.

Question:
                  If SGA ever had any Christmas shows what would've like to have seen?

Comment

Beautiful icons, Cazz and Sci.
                    sigpic

Comment

wanders into thread before leaving on big chritstmas trip to the wintger wonderland known as Michigan USA.....*

I leave a gift for everyone compliments fo the Gateworld Cantina!!!! *sets out a Honeybaked Ham dinner* We have twenty six dozen of these dinners and we only need six dozen for those in the cantina, so I'm sharing all the estra ham dinners with others, feel free to take one ham from the stockpile @ the Gateworld Cantina thread, ask for directions to the Honeybaked Ham area and you'll get a ham, NOTE one per family, we must have six dozen left when all is said and done ntohing actually should be left, but we need six dozen in the thread for those posters there.!!!!

Merry Christmas and Safe New Year!!!

~
                      The Pink Yipyip (Teyilia)

Yipyip TRAVEL!!
                      Last edited by Princess Awinita; 21 December 2009, 05:29 AM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        YW Cazz and thank you too.

Question:
                        If SGA ever had any Christmas shows what would've like to have seen?
                        hmmmm.....Christmas shows? What do you mean like what topic I would have liked to have seen as an episode in the show?

Well, I know for sure there would have to be John dressed up in an Elf outfit, he already has the pointy ears And Teyla dressed up as another helper Elf, or maybe she's Mrs. Claus having an affair with an Elf!

just kidding! No affairs here!

Um....seriously, something like Christmas morning from Torren's point of view.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                          hmmmm.....Christmas shows? What do you mean like what topic I would have liked to have seen as an episode in the show?

Well, I know for sure there would have to be John dressed up in an Elf outfit, he already has the pointy ears And Teyla dressed up as another helper Elf, or maybe she's Mrs. Claus having an affair with an Elf!

just kidding! No affairs here!

Um....seriously, something like Christmas morning from Torren's point of view.
                          Yeah. Something like that. Maybe they start doing some decorating and both Teyla and Ronon make some comment about it. Rodney, John, Carson, Keller, Radek, Elizabeth or Sam or Woolsey all share their different ideas of Christmas. Of course some kind of drama has to happen... like them getting stuck on a snow planet or something. Oh and of course John would have to explain to Teyla about mistletoe.

TEY!! Change your font color. I can't read it.

Comment

I wonder what would Teyla think of Xmas? I bet for her people it would be something because they have to rush out for their lives all the time.

I wonder if Teyla has adopted any of the Earth's traditions. That would be so cool too for her because there are so many different nationalities in Atlantis that if you really think about it, they would be a party every week. Between birthdays and cultural celebrations, it's a wonder that anything gets done in that city!

You know, I would love to read a fic from Torren's point of view of Xmas from when he's like 5 or 6. That little curious boys' mind would be so much fun to delve into.

*runs off to ficland*
                            sigpic

Comment

When would you say is Torren's birthday? I don't think I've read anything about Torren turning 1 in Atlantis?

Anyone up for the challenge?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Yeah. Something like that. Maybe they start doing some decorating and both Teyla and Ronon make some comment about it. Rodney, John, Carson, Keller, Radek, Elizabeth or Sam or Woolsey all share their different ideas of Christmas. Of course some kind of drama has to happen... like them getting stuck on a snow planet or something. Oh and of course John would have to explain to Teyla about mistletoe.

TEY!! Change your font color. I can't read it.
                                Sorry about that SCi, I'm a PINK Yipyip, npot a magenta one.....

Yipyip TRAVEL!! Ahuh, Ahuh!!! yepyepyepyepyepyepyep!!

Yipyip Miss everyone!!! *Yipyip floats around thread hugging everybody before floating away*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X