X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Awesome job, Cazz.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Man It's dead in here! How about a challenge??

With one sentence describe a scene with John and Teyla and food or drink has to be involved. For example:

Teyla sat next to the roaring fire as John brought her some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows.
    How sweet.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    John and Teyla stared into each others eyes and raised their glasses to toast their first anniversay together....
    Romantic.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    John loved that woman; while he was busy doing his overdue paperwork, Teyla ate his half of the pizza.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    John made another trip through the Stargate to pick up some more Haagen Daz ice cream for his very pregnant wife Teyla.
    That is just aww!

JT Advent Calender; December 17th...received email from Jeyla..she asked me to switch days with her since RL has her a little bit busy at the moment.

sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thank you

Love your Christmas smileys Sci!
      YW and thanks hun.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      Awesome job, Cazz.

How sweet.

Romantic.

That is just aww!

JT Advent Calender; December 17th...received email from Jeyla..she asked me to switch days with her since RL has her a little bit busy at the moment.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssig1216d2.jpg
      Thanks hun.

That's awesome hun!!! So beautiful.

Protesting his mother's Tuttleroot soup, Torren flung a spoonful at her causing John to join in, which began their first food fight.

Comment

YW and thanks hun.

Thanks hun.

That's awesome hun!!! So beautiful.

Protesting his mother's Tuttleroot soup, Torren flung a spoonful at her causing John to join in, which began their first food fight.
        And thank you.

Sci, that is too funny. Poor Teyla. She really should stop trying to make Tuttleroot soup.
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

That's alot of snow!!! Better you than me.

Right now it's 3 degrees F outside, but with wind chills it feels like -7. That's -16 degrees C and feels like -22 with the wind chills. So, because its so cold outside the heater can't keep up, it's 62 degrees F or 16 degrees C inside. Can you say.... Brrrrrr!
          That's nothing, for the past week or so we've been getting -35 degrees celsius. A few days it was even colder than that, closer to -40 degrees celsius. Now that's cold.

Edit: Awesome job on sigs Fire!!
          Thanx Sci.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          We tend to get a bit more snow than others here in the Appalachian mountains......the ski resorts are verrrrrrry happy though.

I second that! Gorgeous art Fire!!!!!!
          Thanx cc_mac.

I would have to agree, definitely one of the best moments. I tend to use it in a lot of my artwork.

That looks incredible Cazz. I like the coloring and the "Merry Christmas" banner. Can I snatch it and use it for my sig???

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssig1216d2.jpg
          Oooo...very pretty. Love that moment in Sateda.
          Last edited by SGAFirenity; 18 December 2009, 08:12 PM.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
            That looks incredible Cazz. I like the coloring and the "Merry Christmas" banner. Can I snatch it and use it for my sig???
            Of course Thanks!
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Man It's dead in here! How about a challenge??

With one sentence describe a scene with John and Teyla and food or drink has to be involved. For example:

Teyla sat next to the roaring fire as John brought her some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows.
              John and Teyla embarked onto a new adventure with the team but John couldn´t resist taking a bite from his powerbar first...

Well, hungry here!

...making Teyla wonder loudly how he could ever eat that as opposed to her homemade snacks.

Don´t look like that, I learned cooking!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

And thank you.

Sci, that is too funny. Poor Teyla. She really should stop trying to make Tuttleroot soup.
                LOL! Yes she should. Glad you liked it.
                Are you gonna join us and make some up???

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                That's nothing, for the past week or so we've been getting -35 degrees celsius. A few days it was even colder than that, closer to -40 degrees celsius. Now that's cold.

Thanx Sci.

Thanx cc_mac.

I would have to agree, definitely one of the best moments. I tend to use it in a lot of my artwork.

Oooo...very pretty. Love that moment in Sateda.
                Well, don't expect to come and visit you then. I'm allergic to the cold.

Comment

Excellent SAF...

Beautiful artwork Hope...

Teyla giggled as John poured his water over his head as he seemed to be suffering from the heat after their workout....
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, don't expect to come and visit you then. I'm allergic to the cold.
                    True it is quite cold. I can't wait though until we have lots of snow and it's about 10 below celsius or so that way it's closer to Snowman weather and such. Best time to do anything in the winter.

-------------

For Sci's challenge:

Teyla and John shared a milkshake at the local ice cream shop for her first real trip to Earth.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Ahem......

Spoiler:
                      I need prayers, for me and my kittens, their mother, my Princess Awinita, and my brothers cat Shadow. We're going through some very hard times right now and I don't want to sell the kittens AT ALL. Hope and Princess Awinita both have liver cancer, thankfully Hope pulled through, but i'm unsure about Princess Awinita. She wont eat anything, and barely has any strength, can barely get up the stairs much less eat anything.

Thanks guys

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh, Tey, hugs and prayers.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Is tomorrow my advent calendar day?
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Love the sig Hope!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Is tomorrow my advent calendar day?
                            yep
                            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Mine is coming...really.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Advent calendar on today

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/72007.html
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X