No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I haven't been on here for about a day or so and you guys have already gone 3 pages, that's insane.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

You should try the JFT, now that is insane

Sorry Sci! I forgot to check the advent calender dates yesterday. You can blame yourself really as i was distracted by ep 5
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*is dead of squeee*

You'll need to give me... about a decade to recover from last night.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Bleh! Is your sis dead too? Did you kill each other fighting over him?

Now the real question: more squee than meeting JF and JM?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Do not even suggest such a thing to her
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*combusts at the dischotomy*

It was... so good. So much better than Twilight. The director was sooo... he did a good job. RP did a good job, as did TL. They all did.
              Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Do not even suggest such a thing to her
              I know. But no...
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                *combusts at the dischotomy*

It was... so good. So much better than Twilight. The director was sooo... he did a good job. RP did a good job, as did TL. They all did.
                Glad you enjoyed it hun *looks at something rolled up behind her, still waiting to be sent*
                I know. But no...
                Good to hear I actually meant that you might actually think it was better, and that we should not even suggest that But glad that it wasn't
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Who's TL? Was CH in this one or is that not til the next?

Why do i know so much about Twilight?

Comment

Who's TL? Was CH in this one or is that not til the next?

Why do i know so much about Twilight?
                    I was just talking to Laura on fb about it, and was wondering the same thing, as T has to stand for Taylor There's no escaping! And I'm on the verge of watching it too
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Don't do it San! Don't pass to the dark side! Run for your life while you still have it!

Comment

Don't do it San! Don't pass to the dark side! Run for your life while you still have it!
                        I got you and Laura pulling on either sides! I don't know yet who will win!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Once you cross theres no coming back. Laura crossed and is now lost forever!

Comment

Once you cross theres no coming back. Laura crossed and is now lost forever!
                            *gigglesnort* Oh dear.. life's choice..
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

You should try the JFT, now that is insane

Sorry Sci! I forgot to check the advent calender dates yesterday. You can blame yourself really as i was distracted by ep 5
                              That's an understatement. I think on average the Thunkers do about 10-20 pages a day. You better learn to type fast in there.

Ohhhh. Blame it on me and my mega typos. My brain must've been on a fiesta while I was typing. How many times did I type Dr. Carson???

Off to finish editting. Thanks again.

As for TL:NM, I'll have to wait til DVD comes out I heard Dakota did an awesome job and glad to see Chris H on the big screen.

Comment

Challenge 68 Voting closes at midnight tonight (GMT)

Comment

Working...
                                X