John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Hey! What's with pick on Cazz day? *pouts* After I was so nice to you over going to see New Moon
    You were actually SO nice about it.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      You were actually SO nice about it.
      I know
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Comment

I know
          Hee hee. I thought you'd laugh at me. You should be pleased though... I had intended to wait til Monday and it wasn't til about... 3/4 that I decided to go tonight.. I could have been like other sad folk and have tickets booked months in advance

Wanna read my essay?
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Cazz: Was ep five called "Voyage" ? I forget. I remember seeing an icon a while back, but at this moment... I'm drawing a blank.

Comment

Hee hee. I thought you'd laugh at me. You should be pleased though... I had intended to wait til Monday and it wasn't til about... 3/4 that I decided to go tonight.. I could have been like other sad folk and have tickets booked months in advance
              Don't try to talk your way out of your sadness Just because other people are more sad, two wrongs don't make a right

Wanna read my essay?
              Well that is highly dependable on what its on

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Cazz: Was ep five called "Voyage" ? I forget. I remember seeing an icon a while back, but at this moment... I'm drawing a blank.
              Not blank, as that is correct

Comment

Don't try to talk your way out of your sadness Just because other people are more sad, two wrongs don't make a right

Well that is highly dependable on what its on

Not blank, as that is correct
                Oh good. No senior moments this time.

Well after tomorrow, there will be little of seeing me. I will be gone all day Sat at church and then from Sun-Tues a mini vacay for the family. Wed. is a half a day of school... might be able to come in then... if I'm not going mad cleaning the house and Thurs is Thanksgiving. *phew* I'm tired just thinking about it.

Comment

Well have a good time on your vacation if I don't see you before you go! (nearly done reading through ep 5 btw, will send it to you tonight, nothing for you to re-write really so far It's a goody! I'm just getting to the new bit )

Comment

Well have a good time on your vacation if I don't see you before you go! (nearly done reading through ep 5 btw, will send it to you tonight, nothing for you to re-write really so far It's a goody! I'm just getting to the new bit )
                    Thanks hun. I'm hoping too. We'll be spending a little money we don't have, but all they have in the place is a microwave and frig/freezer. But I don't mind, hubby is gonna take us to Olive Garden one night.

Oh good. I'll have it edited before I leave, so I can have it posted for your Birthday next Friday.

Comment

Thanks hun. I'm hoping too. We'll be spending a little money we don't have, but all they have in the place is a microwave and frig/freezer. But I don't mind, hubby is gonna take us to Olive Garden one night.
                      What's the point in money if you don't use it?? (They've just announced big wage cuts where I work, I'm not affected as I'm Agency. But it's Children in Need (a charity) day tomorrow and people aren't feeling too charitable at the moment!)

*looks up Olive Garden* Oo! Nice! Enjoy

Oh good. I'll have it edited before I leave, so I can have it posted for your Birthday next Friday.
                      Yup, my fic, all for me

Comment

Hey Laura...
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm a bit hesistant about the Secret Santa but count me in...*bites nails*

I already have the Secret Santa in LJ, then the Secret Elf and other things and like Sci, family now with the holidays will keep me very busy!!! But hey, I LOVE to stress so bring it on!!!

Count me in on the Secret Santa.....just don't make me type it anywhere...*looks innocently*

You have my email, right?

Details below spoiler tags....
                        Spoiler:
                        Okay, for those of you who are still thinking of joining Secret Elf on Beya, you have till tonight or tomorrow morning depending when I get around to closing the entry and tomorrow I'll send emails with your assignments.

I'll email a response with more details for those of you who had questions regarding the process of Secret Efl Exchange. I swear I'm horrible at explaining things.

I'm really pleased with the turnout, but I am greedy and would love to have more. The more we have the more pretty things we'll all read and see and share!!! It's really all presents for us all.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/173348.html

Cazz:
                        Spoiler:
                        Thank you for posting news from Rachel. I wished Joe was also included but I"m sure she asked but he wants to find something close to home and I don't blame him. Still, I would have loved to see him in something that Rachel is doing. I'm sure if it's a hit or gets picked up he will at least appear as a guest star or something. And I can't wait till Rachel comes out with her CD. I"m so supporting her!!!

Movie news:
                        Spoiler:

I"m conflicted with the whole Stargate/MGM news. I'm wondering if MGM dies if our SGA is able to go with another company then to fund the movies since they will no longer have a contract with MGM. I know nothing of these businesses. And I still think that had they left SGA, the ratings for SGU would be so much better.

Personal news
                        Spoiler:
                        Sci, I'm in the same boat as you as far as being around. I just came back from leaving Mom back in MA. She decorated my house and now I have to re-decorate it my way! Thank GOD I adore the woman!!!! Then my son is coming home from College....I"m so going to drink in his presence and there's no stopping me from squeezing him and just embarrass the crap out of him. I'll probably end up in jail or something thinking that I'm a crazy woman so if you read in the next couple of days about a nutty woman in MA, that would be me! I miss him so much!!! And then I'll be spending Thanksgiving with the family so I'll be traveling a lot next week. HAVE FUN IN YOUR MINI VAKAY!!!! YOU SO DESERVE IT And PETE and the BOYS!!! big HUGS from me to you!! WATCH YOUR CALORIE INTAKE!!

I think that's it for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup, my fic, all for me
                          Well, that certainly...(Spoilers for VS6, epi. 5)

Spoiler:
                          explains the whump
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Must sleep!

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            Movie news:
                            Spoiler:

I"m conflicted with the whole Stargate/MGM news. I'm wondering if MGM dies if our SGA is able to go with another company then to fund the movies since they will no longer have a contract with MGM. I know nothing of these businesses. And I still think that had they left SGA, the ratings for SGU would be so much better.
                            It's been suggested that if a large studio buys them out then Stargate might not be profitable enough for them but a smaller studio might love it, but can they afford to buy it?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Well, that certainly...(Spoilers for VS6, epi. 5)

Spoiler:
                            explains the whump

Completely coincidental really

Comment

Well, we'll just have to wait and hope that they do end up making the movie. The Stargate fans is too influential and too much of a big crowd for any company not to even consider it, large or small. At least, I hope they see it that way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Hey Laura...concerning the Secret Santa...have you VM'd anyone about it? I know not everyone pops in here all the time, but you might want to drop a note to WingedPegasus, MrsB108, TeylaFan, SheppAddictedFangirl, Padme18...I'm sure there are others...
                                Yappi,

I wanna be in the big bang!!! I wanna do something JT....can I still join. What do I have to do? I know I shouldn't but I can't have my name not be there!!!

PM me since I will probably miss your reply!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X