Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
    hi everyone.
    i started posting here a few months back. but then stopped becuase RL got crazy. anyway i went to Dragon*Con this past weekend. i got to meet both Joe and Rachel, both of them were really sweet. i actually got to talk to Rachel for about 20 mintues and found out that she was a sheyla shipper too! that was pretty cool. lol. sadly i only got to go to one SG panel becuase them and BSG seemed to be at the same time.
    here's a couple pics, hope it's okay to post them here.

Spoiler:
    Rachel had just been asked what it was like to beat up joe

and joe's response to the same question. lol.

Thank you so much for sharing these. I love them.

Please post the rest of your piccies or if you have a PB account that you can share. And is it okay to use these for artwork?

Yeah, both Rachel and Joe are JT shippers! I've been dissapointed that no one has really asked them any direct JT questions, either.

Like I would have asked Joe, "So, what can we fans do to convince the writers to let you beat up and throw Kanaan over the Golden State Bridge...or maybe just find you and Teyla in a little corner making out?" Should we send more water for that one too?"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      If no one takes that one Cazz, I'd be willing to take it, but I need more info on what is pertinent and what arc stories are going on to continue with the same idea. Is there a place I can get a rundown on the summaries of each episode?

Let me know via PM since I'm not here all the time.
      Everythings on that LJ Camy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Okay, cool. I'll take a look at it. Do you want to jot me down for that episode? When is the deadline for that one?
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, cool. I'll take a look at it. Do you want to jot me down for that episode? When is the deadline for that one?
          That's be 5th of Feb IIRC I'll put you down

Comment

Had an idea for the end of season two parter it was kinda inspired by Sci’s suggestion of Michael making a clone of Teyla but it’s completely different really

The Wraith (not Todd’s faction) have worked out a way to connect to Teyla without her making the connection first. So a wraith takes over control of Teyla’s body while they are offworld (something at the beginning of the ep happening offworld so that the two parted isn’t entirely focused on the Wraith), they go back to Atlantis not knowing Teyla has been taken over, Shep thinks something is off though.

The next day Teyla is sparring with Ronon and starts fighting for real, Ronon realises it’s not Teyla and fights back (Teyla vs Ronon ) Teyla knocks Ronon out, and goes off to take over Atlantis. Someone finds Ronon after a while and raised the alarm but by this time Teyla has control of a lot of systems. She sets the city to self destruct and locks herself in the chair room so that nobody can get in. A hive shows up and starts attacking Atlantis who can’t get the shield up (Teyla’s disabled it) so take a lot of damage.

Another hive shows up, this time it’s Todd. He wants to talk to Sheppard and tells him that he activated a further gene in him that gives Sheppard greater control over Ancient technology (including Atlantis), i.e. he can set off drones and fly Atlantis without being in the chair. Hence keeping alive Todd’s friend/foe status

Shep destroys the Hive. Now they need to work out how to get Teyla back. They chase her around the city to try and capture her while Beckett and McKay work out a way to get Teyla back in control of her own body. They do so, haven’t quite figured out how yet

But there is still the problem that the wraith could control her whenever they want. So the cliffhanger ends with Teyla imprisoned in a cell…

Comment

Damn! Completely forgot about he rewatch Doing too many other things at the same time Will have to watch it tomorrow as I like that ep

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                wow! Where, where, where??
                Did you put them on PB or something alike?

I bet. Joe and Jason together is made of win alone *coughs* fond memories of Bedford* put Paul and Rachel in the mix = wow!

Lucky you for next year too!
                i'm loading them to photobucket right now. i'll put them in a file by thier selves and leave it open so ya'll can get to it.

Jason was acutally kind of quiet at the panel i was at.

Please post the rest of your piccies or if you have a PB account that you can share. And is it okay to use these for artwork?

Yeah, both Rachel and Joe are JT shippers! I've been dissapointed that no one has really asked them any direct JT questions, either.

Like I would have asked Joe, "So, what can we fans do to convince the writers to let you beat up and throw Kanaan over the Golden State Bridge...or maybe just find you and Teyla in a little corner making out?" Should we send more water for that one too?"
                your welcome

yeah ya'll can use them for artwork. i don't mind..

i know! that's why i asked Rachel when i met her and it was really funny becuase she said that when she told the producers she was pergrant she thought for sure that john was going to be the father but then they pulled kannan out of thin air. lol. her take on the whole thing was really funny.

i actaully had got in line to ask them a question but the panel ended before i got up there. which they may have uestions like that in other panels i only made it to the one.
                Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

i'm loading them to photobucket right now. i'll put them in a file by thier selves and leave it open so ya'll can get to it.

your welcome

i know! that's why i asked Rachel when i met her and it was really funny becuase she said that when she told the producers she was pergrant she thought for sure that john was going to be the father but then they pulled kannan out of thin air. lol. her take on the whole thing was really funny.
                  Oh thats so cute..It reminds me of comic con a few years back when Joe said he was quite happy to continue the John/Teyla relationship but unfortunatley he'd gotten his marching orders due to the Kanaan storyline... I think Joe and Rachel were just as surprised as the rest of us as to how their JT relationship was handled...
                  sigpic

Comment

love that !

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Had an idea for the end of season two parter it was kinda inspired by Sci’s suggestion of Michael making a clone of Teyla but it’s completely different really

The Wraith (not Todd’s faction) have worked out a way to connect to Teyla without her making the connection first. So a wraith takes over control of Teyla’s body while they are offworld (something at the beginning of the ep happening offworld so that the two parted isn’t entirely focused on the Wraith), they go back to Atlantis not knowing Teyla has been taken over, Shep thinks something is off though.

The next day Teyla is sparring with Ronon and starts fighting for real, Ronon realises it’s not Teyla and fights back (Teyla vs Ronon ) Teyla knocks Ronon out, and goes off to take over Atlantis. Someone finds Ronon after a while and raised the alarm but by this time Teyla has control of a lot of systems. She sets the city to self destruct and locks herself in the chair room so that nobody can get in. A hive shows up and starts attacking Atlantis who can’t get the shield up (Teyla’s disabled it) so take a lot of damage.

Another hive shows up, this time it’s Todd. He wants to talk to Sheppard and tells him that he activated a further gene in him that gives Sheppard greater control over Ancient technology (including Atlantis), i.e. he can set off drones and fly Atlantis without being in the chair. Hence keeping alive Todd’s friend/foe status

Shep destroys the Hive. Now they need to work out how to get Teyla back. They chase her around the city to try and capture her while Beckett and McKay work out a way to get Teyla back in control of her own body. They do so, haven’t quite figured out how yet

But there is still the problem that the wraith could control her whenever they want. So the cliffhanger ends with Teyla imprisoned in a cell…

sounds good!

awesome

i actaully had got in line to ask them a question but the panel ended before i got up there. which they may have uestions like that in other panels i only made it to the one.
                    yeah, that whole thing made ZERO sense!
                    What´s funny is, that even the producers now admit that!
                    Too bad they didn´t realize it sooner

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

More great ideas from you... strangely I was thinking of a clone Teyla storyline a little while ago but her team don't know that Teyla is in fact a clone.... and whilst separated from Ronon and Rodney.... John and Teyla end up under fire and Teyla is mortally wounded... now this clone Teyla isnt evil and she shares the same memories as the real Teyla, so when she is dying she tells John that she loves him and always has.. John is so devastated by Teyla's death and so guilt ridden that he never told her before how he felt about her... he withraws into himself and just when Ronon and Rodney are becoming increasingly worried about their friend.... one of the other teams come back through the gate and say they saw Teyla....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Oh thats so cute..It reminds me of comic con a few years back when Joe said he was quite happy to continue the John/Teyla relationship but unfortunatley he'd gotten his marching orders due to the Kanaan storyline... I think Joe and Rachel were just as surprised as the rest of us as to how their JT relationship was handled...
                        yep. just shows that the writers had no clue what kind of Relatioship had been bulit between JT.

i would so love if the sga movie happens that Kanaan turns evil.

hopefuly i'm linking this right. here is 103 pics from the sunday SGA panel at D*C.
                        http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m.../dragon%20con/
                        let me know if you can't get into it.
                        Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          yeah, that whole thing made ZERO sense!
                          What´s funny is, that even the producers now admit that!
                          Too bad they didn´t realize it sooner
                          :nods:

maybe they can correct it in the movie (if it ever gets made.) There's plenty of ways to make john the father. lol
                          Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

yep. just shows that the writers had no clue what kind of Relatioship had been bulit between JT.

hopefuly i'm linking this right. here is 103 pics from the sunday SGA panel at D*C.
                            Thanks for the link...I can see them...
                            I'm glad you had a great time and got to meet them...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The link works fine... thanks for all the yummy pics... Jason in pink...
                              sigpic

Comment

thanks for the link
                                yep, it works

:nods:

maybe they can correct it in the movie (if it ever gets made.) There's plenty of ways to make john the father. lol
                                Nice thought, but I doubt it
                                Oh well, that´s what fanfic is for, right?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X