John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    I can't wait to find out what Joe is going to be doing.

Anyone have any idea?
    Well we know it's not the Rockford files, he's already said he doesn't want to do that. I'm trying not to get my head (or heart ) set on anything

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ugh, I'm confused now, Cazzie. Someone over in the Joe thread mentioned that this was just a hoax on Joe's part and was referring to his role in Jason's Denny's fast food franchise.

So, you are saying that Joe really meant a real gig, then?
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ugh, I'm confused now, Cazzie. Someone over in the Joe thread mentioned that this was just a hoax on Joe's part and was referring to his role in Jason's Denny's fast food franchise.

That was Jason messing around.

This is Joe saying he will have some job news in a few weeks.

Comment

Ah....thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

You mean tio say that John Sheppard and Ronon own a Dennys??!!! COOL!!! Where is it at??

Camy: Thanks for the green, and yeah, the way I was dressed i looked more like Mulans older sister or at least Mulan before her hair cut scene. I THOUGHT i saw Ming Na (actress in SGU) but it turns out it was yaya oin her way to the dressing room to get into her costume. I wished I qwas assigned to the Stage area rather then the Cosplayers area. But I could just BARELY see the stage and all the people there, just nothing clearly enough though.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    A couple of con reports:
                    http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/213230.html
                    http://whizzy.livejournal.com/626731.html

And vid of Rachel calling Joe while on stage
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uhBFadoUZY
                    Plus the actors being introduced, Joe as Colin Cunningham and Jason as Joe

T4P- & thanks to everyone else who posted con reports!

The vid is hilarious- i wonder if they'd set up the intro?????
                    The phone call is really sweet- I like how Joe said it was Rachel, & answered it. "NO, I'm stuck in the toilets." lol! And Jason getting in on it.
                    And my fav comment- "Get down here, girl!"

My J/T fic is slowly coming along. Gonna take some time! (keep getting stuck! lol!)
                    BUT, I planned out Ep 8 of VS6. Had a meltdown during it though- wrote "McKay reveals it's a ZeePM lab", before noting in the print out of the plot that IT ISN'T! Gah! It's corrected though!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

1. On the screen at a football match
                      2. On the Atlantis pier
                      3. A banner tied to the back of a Puddle Jumper
                      4. A ring in a popcorn bag while watching a romantic movie
                      5. Rodney finds the ring and accidentily announces it over the intercomm
                      6. He takes her to a scifi convention. John dressed as Han, Teyla dressed as Leia (white style ). He proposes while they are in the front of the exact replica of the Millenium Falcon.
                      7. On his deathbed
                      8. With lots of balloons and chocolate (what? I've got to put in a fluffy one after that )
                      9. With a ring stuffed in a Winnie the Pooh-stuffed animal (we need more fluff after that one )
                      10. At a masked ball (and as they are soulmates they obviously recognise each other from afar).
                      11. While dancing to a Johnny Cash song.
                      12. In a treehut on New Athos built by Jinto and his friends
                      13. Walk on the beach
                      14. In a floating swan (as they are truly monogamous animals)
                      15. At a UN dinner as a thanks for saving the world and uniting galaxies and their inhabitants
                      16. On a paper plane in the conference room
                      17. In a hive ship during a battle
                      18. In the Pegasus Daily (couldn't help myself )
                      19. While bantos fighting..
                      20. Over a candlelit dinner..
                      21. At the top of the Eiffel Tower... duh
                      22. Off world in the middle of the night.
                      23. In Johns mind as Teyla attempts to save him from nanites.
                      24. While flying into the sunset in the jumper.
                      25. On a ferriswheel ride.
                      26. He brings Teyla back to the cave on Athos (where he found "the necklace") and proposes.

A BIG Thank you to everyone for the con reports and pictures!! They are just great. You know I just can't believe how much people are still so attached to SGA. I know I am and it just goes to show that the ball was dropped way to early on that one.

Also loving all the caps everyone! (I wish I knew how to do any art...
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                      Forever!!

Comment

Fic Club day

Post your thoughts on chapter 1 of Needs of the Body and Soul

Comment

A couple of pics from the con, of Joe and Rachel The second one is brill

http://twitpic.com/gwz9x

http://twitpic.com/gwy9u

Comment

My thoughts on needs of the body and soul... To be honest, i didn't get past half way through the capter As soon as shep said "i'm bluer" i knew i wouldn't like it i tried to carry on reading but i just kept cringing. I don't like au's that only change canon slightly and i don't disfigurment for a significant amount of time when it changes canon.

Comment

Convention links

A selection of links to different convention reports, pics, videos, twitter messages and blog messages to either Chicago con or Dragon con. Most is of the latest one which is Dragon con

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/369412.html#cutid1

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/369666.html

Short interview with Joe Flanigan
                              http://dailydragon.dragoncon.org/2009/joe-flanigan/

*NEW*

Even more links for the convention.
                              http://agent-almeida.livejournal.com/76811.html?#cutid1
                              (Click on the pic in the LJ post and it will open up an album of different pics.. I have to say there is a beautiful artwork piece by one of the Whumpers (SGAFan)that impressed Joe and which he chose as a pic to have at the convention to sign autographs on...lucky girl )

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/370809.html#cutid1

Twitpics

http://twitpic.com/gwz9x

http://twitpic.com/gwy9u
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!!

Spoiler:
                                Guns firing rapidly in their outstretched hands, John Sheppard & Teyla Emmagan ran steadily towards the western horizon.

“How many are there?!” Teyla shouted as they continued, her breath slightly rasped.

Sheppard took another shot behind them, this one over his left shoulder and hitting the chest of one of their oncoming attackers who fell awkwardly face first onto the dusty ground.

“I don’t know!” he yelled back watching Teyla hurtle over a large rock in her way. “Maybe fifty!”

Their mission to this world had obviously gone very wrong. They’d been sent to Planet YMA626 in hopes of meeting a much-talked-about race called the Morrows, a traders group who were highly regarded on many other planets.

But their arrival to the planet had only brought Colonel Sheppard and his team to meet another race; one far less peaceful as they ones they’d hoped to meet.

The town had been empty; presumably the entire Morrow clan had been killed though none of them had found any bodies.

Ronon and Rodney had gone back through the Stargate to assemble reinforcements to help them scour the planet while Sheppard and Teyla remained behind to begin the search for any survivors.

It wasn’t more than thirty minutes after the other two had left before Teyla had heard a soft sound from the nearby woods that she thought could have been a moan; some sort of cry for help.

She radioed Sheppard who then met her by the tree line and together they had entered, ready for anything.

But not ready for them.

Human-like creatures with strange marks and tattoos covering their faces had come from practically every angle surrounding them, all of them with sneering lips and deep guttural sounds emerging from within. They carried deadly looking spears, blades, and arrows; the tips dripping with blood from freshly killed victims.

Sheppard, aware they held no technological weapons, tried to ward them off, pointing his gun at them and saying gently, “Now, now boys. See this? This will kill you in an instant, so you should really rethink this strategy you got going……”

The nearest of the strange tribesmen lunged at Sheppard; an eerie shriek escaping him as he flung himself through the air with arrow raised.

Sheppard shot him straight through the neck leaving a spurt of blood to come flying out the back end and spraying over several of his kin.

“Teyla…..,” Sheppard said warningly, realizing that may have not been the smartest move considering how many of them were increasingly emerging from tree and brush.

She took his unspoken message and the two of them began slowly retreating back towards the tree line keeping their weapons poised in hand.

It wasn’t more than five seconds or so before the entire swarm of tribesmen came rushing towards them like a pack of wolves, primal and unrestrained.

Sheppard and Teyla each shot a few of them before turning their slow back pace into a full out run heading towards the Stargate.

Here, they were running for their lives again; something to them that never seemed to get old.

Sheppard clicked his hand against his earpiece letting it squawk once before shouting into it, “Ronon, Rodney, get your ass.es back here NOW with those reinforcements! Teyla and I are heading back towards the ridge and are being pursued by a bunch of freaking cavemen!”

“Roger that Sheppard,” Rodney’s voice came back a little too calm, causing Sheppard to grimace outwardly.

“Roger that; I’ll give him ‘Roger that’….,” he muttered angrily to himself.

Sheppard had been leading the way and his momentary distraction had caused him to make a slight error in direction.

There had been two paths in the direction they’d taken. One towards the Stargate and the other….well, they really didn’t know where it went.

In all the excitement of being chased and dodging the whistling thump of incoming spears that seemed to never end, he had chosen the wrong path and Teyla only came to realize this as he did to which they both exchanged a troublesome look.

“Well be fine,” he reassured her over the rushing air of their run. “There must be another way to the gate from here, wherever this comes out.”

She nodded and just barely escaped catching a throwing knife in the back, hearing the whoosh-whoosh of it turning over through the air a second before it would hit.

They ran for almost an hour. They were beyond tired and had no idea where they were headed. The adrenaline within them was winding down and fatigue was starting to wear their muscles thin. The pack of blood-thirsty warriors were relentless behind them.

“Well be fine,” Sheppard said again.

“Yes, you keep saying that Colonel,” Teyla said back pointedly.

Sheppard shrugged, “Yeah, well……”

Then they both stopped dead in their tracks. Sheppard put out a hand to even ensure Teyla had stopped so that she would not fall off the unending cliff they had just emerged upon. It ran straight along the edge of the woods and Sheppard could see no other paths. He looked down over, watching the skidding rocks and dirt sift down from their stomping pace and listened to them echo and clatter against the rock wall and assumed it splashed into the faraway water he could barely see below.

“Crap,” he said aloud.

“Yes,” Teyla repeated. “I believe so.”

Before Sheppard had time to even consider forming a plan or reassuring Teyla once again, their enemies gathered behind them and Sheppard felt a hard knot form in his chest.

Panic.

“Teyla, get behind me,” he said, trying to think of anything.

“Never,” she said, raising her gun high and taking perfect aim on one of their heads.

Boom.

Her shot rang out and it had been perfect indeed, landing right in the center of the forehead of the far left tribesman.

But as the noise in her gun had emitted, one of the other tribesmen had released his spear from the far right and it nicked Teyla’s shoulder hard and sent her spinning into the air and over the cliff.

“NOOOO!!!!” Sheppard screamed, reaching out pointlessly towards her blurred form.

He watched her fall down the abyss towards the dark waters below and anger washed over him and he turned back towards their attackers.

“I’ll be back for all you sons of b.itches…..” he said calmly and evenly looking at many of them directly in the eye, just as they released a swarm of arrows towards him. Then Sheppard took a running jump over the cliff after her.

Comment

Working...
                                X