John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Just so I remember....what is the word count goal for the VS episodes?
    We said 5,000, but I'm already up to that and am about half way and I know Laura's ep is a fair bit longer than that too, so is ep one

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Sorry, missed this earlier I think Illuera would make a lovely ep name

IIRC the med review goes through eps 3 and 5 (then concludes in yours ), they're been written by Laura and Sci (LJ won't open for me at the mo to check )

Sorry, got that wrong! It's mentioned in ep 2, then happens in ep 5 (sci) and ep 6 (me), I haven't written any of it into my ep as I'd completely forgotten about it And I know Sci hasn't done much on ep 5 yet, so if you're wanting to get on with it in your ep then you can do and we can write the preamble accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        im a bit behind on Birthdays sorry these are late

For Ninas Birthday
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...birthday-1.jpg
        Thanks Donna - Love it
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Lauren!!!! **HUGGLES**
          Sci!!!!!!!!!!

*huge huggles back*

How've you been my lovely?
          sigpic
          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

I notice nobody commented on my preview? >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Up to the person who's writing that ep which i have down as you
              Oh. Ok. How did I forget that? So, it's only one part vs two. ??

We said 5,000, but I'm already up to that and am about half way and I know Laura's ep is a fair bit longer than that too, so is ep one
              Oh I know. Mine is over 8K and I'm still adding things.

Sorry, got that wrong! It's mentioned in ep 2, then happens in ep 5 (sci) and ep 6 (me), I haven't written any of it into my ep as I'd completely forgotten about it And I know Sci hasn't done much on ep 5 yet, so if you're wanting to get on with it in your ep then you can do and we can write the preamble accordingly
              Actually I have some of it written, but I stopped awhile ago because of RL and I wanted to start on ep 1. It's 2K so far and about 1/4 of the way started.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
              Sci!!!!!!!!!!

*huge huggles back*

How've you been my lovely?
              Hey Hun!!!
              Up until recently,things have been fine.
              Spoiler:
              We just had a death in the family. It's one of Pete's cousins. It happened fairly quickly so I'm helping whenever his cousin's daughter needs me. It's been rough for her and her brother.
              My youngest stayed home with a cold, but is acting fine.... besides the coughing.
              But Pete's heart has been doing better. At one point it was down to 25-30% functionaly now it's almost 50%. So big improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                I notice nobody commented on my preview? >.<
                Sorry Tey. I haven't had time really. I'll try to read later

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Thanks Donna - Love it
                  Np glad you like it
                  Ahh. We can't. Why not?

Question: Will John know at the end of ep 17, that she chose him and not Mckay? Will that confirm how they feel for each other or will that come out in this ep?
                  Did someone say that John was meditating with Teyla? If so. I would say that he could develope some of his Ancient gifts. Maybe foresight?

Maybe he doesn't tell anyone of the "dreams" he's been having until he notices a pattern and sees something bad is going to happen to the team. Now he starts to second guess his decissions. Not realizing that there are times that it only makes it worse. Teyla eventually helps him to learn to except it and cope with it having a "gift".

Great job Donna. Try to be back later to catch up
                  Thanks Hun
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Ok, it's time to take pitches for episode 18 of the VS6!

This is the episode where John and Teyla get together! But obviously that can't be the main focus of the plot

Hmm. I;m clean out of ideas... Sorry

Offft. I'm trying to hurry the end along but... it's not happening. I think 5000 is sufficient... If it's more then... that's great. If it's less... Then fair enough. So long as the story is told well, it shouldn't matter how long it is, you know?
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh. Ok. How did I forget that? So, it's only one part vs two. ??
                      What do you mean

Comment

Did we decide to do something with the evil Asgard? Maybe a revenge attack for what Atlantis did to their home planet?
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Hmm. I;m clean out of ideas... Sorry
                          Is there anything that we wanted to cover during the season but haven't done so so far?

Offft. I'm trying to hurry the end along but... it's not happening. I think 5000 is sufficient... If it's more then... that's great. If it's less... Then fair enough. So long as the story is told well, it shouldn't matter how long it is, you know?
                          Agreed

Comment

Did we decide to do something with the evil Asgard? Maybe a revenge attack for what Atlantis did to their home planet?
                            We haven't got any mention of them at all. (I think they suck anyway Kinda cool in their suits though )

Comment

Hello, well I participate in the assembly of the stories? I sorry the english.

Comment

5 favourite episodes of season 2:

In no particular order

1. Conversion
                                2. The Long Goodbye
                                3. Coup D'tat
                                4. Aurora
                                5. Michael

(I think, those last two were difficult choices )

Comment

Working...
                                X