Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: The Enabled
    Summary: John leaves Atlantis on an undercover mission to help rid the galaxy of the Wraith. But what will become of him and the power he holds? Will Atlantis be able to survive without their strongest link?
    Characters: Everyone
    Pairing: Teyla/Kanaan, Teyla-John, Other
    Rating: T/PG-15
    A/N: This is an AU that I’m not quite sure about... Some of the ‘magic’ references have been taken liberally from Harry Potter but don’t worry; John’s not a wizard, lol.

Chapter Two

Where John’s situation is explained, an Unspeakable takes an instant dislike to Teyla, Teyla’s ‘gift’ is attacked, John’s heritage is hinted at, Kanaan and Teyla’s relationship is strained, Weir gets annoyed and O’Neill is serious about something.
    That's sooo........
    Spoiler:

Angst-y!
    Way to really pull on the heart! Poor Tey!

THEY HAVE TO BRING HIM BACK!

Edit

AlbinoMonkey- she said it in reply to the question of who she enjoyed beating up. Kept talking about Ronon- she even mentioned on one take for 'the Hive' (her fight with Ronon) they'd been doing it safely, until one final take. She accidentally did it too hard & whacked him- she went on to say the execs kept the take.

She seemed to really praise everyone she mentioned- even BamBam! It's always good to hear him being mentioned for his efforts.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      That's sooo........
      Spoiler:

Angst-y!
      Way to really pull on the heart! Poor Tey!

THEY HAVE TO BRING HIM BACK!

Edit

AlbinoMonkey- she said it in reply to the question of who she enjoyed beating up. Kept talking about Ronon- she even mentioned on one take for 'the Hive' (her fight with Ronon) they'd been doing it safely, until one final take. She accidentally did it too hard & whacked him- she went on to say the execs kept the take.

She seemed to really praise everyone she mentioned- even BamBam! It's always good to hear him being mentioned for his efforts.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

If John and Teyla ever said 'I love you' to each other, in canon, who would say it first? I'd say Teyla
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          If John and Teyla ever said 'I love you' to each other, in canon, who would say it first? I'd say Teyla
          Interesting question! But maybe John as things are not in his favour atm, and he has to do something to get Kanaan out of the way by expressing his true feelings. But maybe that's my personal hopes, and would it indeed make more sense if it were Teyla.
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh no, i don't think it would happen anytime soon I think they would be together for a while before speaking the words

Comment

Oh no, i don't think it would happen anytime soon I think they would be together for a while before speaking the words
              Oh I have a different view on that I feel like they've loved each other for a while now, and they have to say it before they can get together now with Kanaan and all. I know Teyla sees herself as a single mom, but he still seems to live with her. That does make things complicated, so in my personal view they'd have to confront each other with their real feelings before they would really get involved and give it a (of course succesful ) try But that's how I see it, or would like to see it
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

I like that view and i do see it like that myself But right now, its taken this long for them to admit feelings that i can't see them declaring love for each other out of the blue. I'd be like rodney's 'I've loved you for some time now', or it would be with these writers

Comment

I like that view and i do see it like that myself But right now, its taken this long for them to admit feelings that i can't see them declaring love for each other out of the blue. I'd be like rodney's 'I've loved you for some time now', or it would be with these writers
                  Oh yes, you're quite right! I don't see it happening fast. Some things have to happen, like major injuries (whah?!? ) or emotional stuff (whah?!? ) for them to admit that when they're for example in a very heavy situation somewhere.

I don't even think about what would be probable from the writers, I think in what would be probably for the characters Which that wasn't *shivers*
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

If we think about it in terms of the characters are real and bound by the criterion of their characteristics then it'd be great! Think of it in terms of the writers controlling the situation... Then run for your lives
                    If they did declare love in a life or death situation and then survived i can see them not knowing how to approach each other afterwards

Comment

If we think about it in terms of the characters are real and bound by the criterion of their characteristics then it'd be great! Think of it in terms of the writers controlling the situation... Then run for your lives
                      *shivers again* See how low my faith in the writers is atm
                      If they did declare love in a life or death situation and then survived i can see them not knowing how to approach each other afterwards
                      I could actually Hugging each other (I'm romanticising ) that they made it out alive, and at night, with a glass of wine, talking to each other about how and what I could really see that.
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Nah, not enough angst, it's all about the angst I think I've read to many of Laura's fics

Comment

Nah, not enough angst, it's all about the angst I think I've read to many of Laura's fics
                          Oh I love angst This is all the ending Same when I watch NCIS. I want angst, angst, angst, and when the show ends I want a kiss Then it's alright
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

My post didn't post *pouts* it was long too

Comment

That shucks
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

This is a great question. I'm not sure when or who would say it first. I think they both struggle with expressing their feelings. If it ever gets said by either one I would think it would be a confession to one of their teammates. Most likely Ronon, but who knows. And it would have to be because of dire(sp) reasons. Like John or Teyla on their death bed or something like that. Maybe John being missing for weeks or so. I know John was worried sick when Teyla was missing and in Kindred 1 at one point he said he couldn't eat. That's saying alot for a guy. IMO.

I love the thoughts that you and San are putting out there too. Great ideas.

I love Angst too as well as NCIS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X