No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft maths is easy It's letters that make no sense to me! When TF gave that mensa link ages ago i converted the letter sequences into numbers to work them out
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Yeah, JF sound sooooo cute talking about it. And it was just before he started saying how they'd done a few different reactions to the kiss.

The Return is awesome!
      You mean this:
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...uinionscen.jpg
      ????????

I love her look.
      And I love the smoking look he gives her in one of the shots- it's like he wants to go over to her, take her in his arms & plant a big kiss on her!
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's the One! Love it!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        How would we re-write the pregnancy storyline? Personally i don't think they should have kept it at all as it did nothing for Teyla's character, i think they should have had Teyla go off in search of the athosian's and just been written out for a few eps. They could have always had her sending video messages to check in. And maybe have an ep where they hear Teyla is in trouble so the team goes looking for her.
        Personally, I think it could have been a night of drunken grief over the losses of Carson and Elizabeth so close together. John and Teyla all the way!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Re: Rewriting pregnancy

For angst's sake, I would have loved for it to be some kind of "Michael implanted some hybrid" in Teyla.

And I do believe with good writing, they could have used what happened to Elizabeth and Carson, to act as a catalyst to move their relationship forward and the baby was a result of that.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Nope, that routes not for me anymore. My graduation ceremony is in november and then i'm done with all things film (except watching of course ) I'm for a job in either statistics or finance
            Well if you're glad for the change then I'm happy for ya. You'll do well no matter what you do.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Personally, I think it could have been a night of drunken grief over the losses of Carson and Elizabeth so close together. John and Teyla all the way!
            That's a good one too.....
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Re: Rewriting pregnancy

For angst's sake, I would have loved for it to be some kind of "Michael implanted some hybrid" in Teyla.
            Oh the angst! Another cool one!

Comment

I was thinking of having a bi-weekly update on the VS6 episodes, what do you think? Starting with the first 6 eps, just so that we can push ourselves to get a move on with it

So the first 6 eps are:

1: scifan
              2: scifan
              3: gater101
              4: YappiChick
              5: scifan
              6: CazzBlade

My update is that I am half way through a rough first draft

sci - Are you ok with doing that many so early on? Or would you like to co-write one of them maybe?

Comment

I was thinking of having a bi-weekly update on the VS6 episodes, what do you think? Starting with the first 6 eps, just so that we can push ourselves to get a move on with it

So the first 6 eps are:

sci - Are you ok with doing that many so early on? Or would you like to co-write one of them maybe?

My update is that I have barely started on it. Sorry. But I am hoping to have a little bit of time after Keira starts school. I think there was like half the episode to still figure out though...
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

You are a math geek? Math is so scary to me. Letters should be left to writing only. LOL
                  Agreed!

So the first 6 eps are:

My update is that I've written a lot of words and I've not written any more since before holiday... I'd say I'm about half way done because I'm now going to have to move the story along quite quickly if I intend to have it less than novel length
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

My update is that I have barely started on it. Sorry. But I am hoping to have a little bit of time after Keira starts school. I think there was like half the episode to still figure out though...
                    I hadn't started mine til last week *cough*no, I don't have time one my hands with this job*shifty eyes*

Well if you need any help spinning the story just ask

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    My update is that I've written a lot of words and I've not written any more since before holiday... I'd say I'm about half way done because I'm now going to have to move the story along quite quickly if I intend to have it less than novel length
                    Novel length is good I'm writing the teaser scene for ep 7 btw, it's just in my notebook at the mo I have four fics on the go in there

Comment

How would we re-write the pregnancy storyline? Personally i don't think they should have kept it at all as it did nothing for Teyla's character, i think they should have had Teyla go off in search of the athosian's and just been written out for a few eps. They could have always had her sending video messages to check in. And maybe have an ep where they hear Teyla is in trouble so the team goes looking for her.
                      That would have been a plausibe solution... they could have filmed around her pregnancy and I wouldnt have had a problem with them writing her out of a few eps... then maybe in season 5 Teyla may have had more to do.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Cazz, I also loved your idea for how they dealt with Rachel's pregnancy, but unfortunately it didn't work that way. I still would have loved to see John and Teyla "comfort" each other in DG. That was the time where they were both feeling vuluable(sp) and I think it would have been great if a hug turned into a kiss and then a kiss turned into a night of passion. Yeah, maybe we would have complained that they rushed and that he was the daddy, but think of how their relationship could've grown after he found out and so on. But that's just my thoughts.
                      Another great idea..

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Hey Cazz!!

As for DG - If DG Shep had gone to Teyla and the two of them had been together, only for Teyla to discover soon afterwards that DG was an imposter and that she was pregnant with its/his child - c'mon, that could have made for some insane angst for a million reasons, one of which the real Shep would know that Teyla had felt that way about him and yet neither of them would still know how it was to be with each other.
                      Oh even better.....imagine the angst when she finds out it wasnt really John..

Great ideas.... and to think all the writers could come up with was a lover out of nowhere...

I would have preferred no baby... I wasn't interested in domesticated Teyla.. it just gave the writers too many reasons to put her into the background and to ignore JT... and concentrate on McKeller..

Hi Nina and MrsB...
                      sigpic

Comment

Nina....yes, but GW has been giving me some terrible trouble for the past couple of weeks (pages taking forever to show up, if at all) and when I've been finally able to get on I totally forgot to respond. I'll send a batch of questions to you in about a week. Sorry again. :O
                        Oh no worries...I thought I should just check in case since I had problems.. so I fully understand the stupid problems with computers... so I figured I rather check just in case

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Hi Nina and MrsB...
                        Hi Blue *waves*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Novel length is good I'm writing the teaser scene for ep 7 btw, it's just in my notebook at the mo I have four fics on the go in there

You need to prioritise...

*says me who is writing...6/7 fics*
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            You need to prioritise...

*says me who is writing...6/7 fics*
                            I have prioritised The one with the most done is the most imperitive Plus, if I don't write it down while I'm thinking about it, I'll forget!

Comment

Hiya Blue!

Comment

I hadn't started mine til last week *cough*no, I don't have time one my hands with this job*shifty eyes*

Well if you need any help spinning the story just ask

Don't worry...I'm sure you'll start getting questions galore from me. I need to write an outline for it first and I'll see where the gaps are.

I have 5 fics I'm working on...in three different fandoms. And I write on index cards...then in a notebook...then type it. No, I'm not obsessive. It's my writing filtering process.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X