No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Do any of you know how to convert a MP4 file? If you do, please let me know. I need one converted so I can get to where it is viewable.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Hey! Do any of you know how to convert a MP4 file? If you do, please let me know. I need one converted so I can get to where it is viewable.
      http://www.mediaconverter.org/
      Depending on where the file is;
      Click on
      - Enter a link [if it's on a website]
      -Upload a File [from computer]
      - Browse Youtube

Once you've selected that, & input the website or file into the box, & pressed "ok", it'll take you back to the start options, but it'll have:
      - Go to the next step

click on that- there'll be a drop-down box with options. Select mp4. [if you tick the box below- it'll take you to a page where you can enhance the settings- this isn't really necessary; I find the standard stuff works, but it's up to you].

Hope that helps.
      Let me know if you have any issues.
      Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Hey, Sci.

I know I don't post in here often, but this is still one of my favorite thread. Thanks and I agree with what you said about the blog too.

How are you? And how is the family?
        Hey hun. We miss you and hope you come in more often.

I'm not too bad. It seems like RL is always busy now. Otherwise we are doing good.

Fic Rec!

Alright, here you go!

Recurring Visions by Pygmymuse
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4695016/4/Recurring_Visions

I literally just started reading this fic today and it so ROCKS! Of course, y'all will want and have to start from chapter one!

A massive JT fic! Yes! Yes!

Read it or die!

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
        Thanks for the Fic Rec Elf.

I saw Gater in her lurking awhile back. I was hoping to get some news....now I'm getting nervous and worried. I hope they put us out of our misery soon.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I saw Gater in her lurking awhile back. I was hoping to get some news....now I'm getting nervous and worried. I hope they put us out of our misery soon.
          Quick flyby as I'm off for my exam soon, and this might be a totally stupid post that you all know this, but Cazz and Laura are on holiday together after the con They'll probably be back this weekend or beginning of next week.

Sorry I haven't been here in so long I do lurk, but RL is too busy atm
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey its been really slow in here for the past 2 days has anyonme heard from Cazz and Laura yet?
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Quick flyby as I'm off for my exam soon, and this might be a totally stupid post that you all know this, but Cazz and Laura are on holiday together after the con They'll probably be back this weekend or beginning of next week.

Sorry I haven't been here in so long I do lurk, but RL is too busy atm

Thanks for the heads up San. I did see Laura lurk in here yesterday though.

Now I'm afraid its bad new and not good. *sigh*

Comment

Sorry it's been a while...

JM's blog is seriously annoying me
                Spoiler:
                from his "Teyla and Kanaan foreva" attitude to his opinion of the women on Atlantis.
                I can't wait for VS 6...speaking of which have we heard from Dezrai or did we decided to move on to another author b/c no one can contact her?

The big bang comm is going good...no SG-1 or SGA stories yet, but there are over 30 stories so far...and we need a ton of artists so check it out. (If you don't have a LJ account, don't worry...anon commenting is on)
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

If you have any problems converting lemme know, I can convert almost any format
                  sigpic

Comment

Ahem, it is 109 am here in China right now so this post is coming to you from Chnia, it is very pretty here at night
                    • Scifan: It turns out there is no need to change the siggie sizem, everyone on Fu Flix Forum has given me a green saying they all like the siggie
                    • Linda: *HUGGLES!!!* Working on chapters three and four right now, should be uploading them on the plane ride home.
                    • Everyone; take care

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Ahem, it is 109 am here in China right now so this post is coming to you from Chnia, it is very pretty here at night
                      • Scifan: It turns out there is no need to change the siggie sizem, everyone on Fu Flix Forum has given me a green saying they all like the siggie
                      • Linda: *HUGGLES!!!* Working on chapters three and four right now, should be uploading them on the plane ride home.
                      • Everyone; take care
                      Ok kitty Looking forward to the next parts!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        http://www.mediaconverter.org/
                        Depending on where the file is;
                        Click on
                        - Enter a link [if it's on a website]
                        -Upload a File [from computer]
                        - Browse Youtube

Once you've selected that, & input the website or file into the box, & pressed "ok", it'll take you back to the start options, but it'll have:
                        - Go to the next step

click on that- there'll be a drop-down box with options. Select mp4. [if you tick the box below- it'll take you to a page where you can enhance the settings- this isn't really necessary; I find the standard stuff works, but it's up to you].

Hope that helps.
                        Let me know if you have any issues.
                        Laura.
                        I've no clue what I'm doing with this converting thing. It says that it is not supported. And, I don't have anything, I don't think, that will mp4. I'm so stupid when it comes to these things.

It's so not happening. Do I need to get a special media player or what? I've got Windows Media player, but, I don't know.

Anyone? Anyone?
                        Last edited by Elflinn; 11 June 2009, 09:39 AM.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          If you have any problems converting lemme know, I can convert almost any format
                          LandJ and Ninja! Thank you for all your help. As you can see from my post before this one. I'm beyond confused.

So, I don't know if I'm suppose to be able to convert or open this file. It was sent to me as an attachment in an email. Does this even help y'all? I can try to send the info to you in a PM or something.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

LandJ and Ninja! Thank you for all your help. As you can see from my post before this one. I'm beyond confused.

So, I don't know if I'm suppose to be able to convert or open this file. It was sent to me as an attachment in an email. Does this even help y'all? I can try to send the info to you in a PM or something.
                            It's an attachment? Well usually with those when you click on the attachment it asks you if you wanna download it.

You could PM it and i'll see what it is...Or if that doesn't work i'll PM you my email and you could forward it onto me if you wanted
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              It's an attachment? Well usually with those when you click on the attachment it asks you if you wanna download it.

You could PM it and i'll see what it is...Or if that doesn't work i'll PM you my email and you could forward it onto me if you wanted

I sent you a PM.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I sent you a PM.
                                Got it, replied
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X