That's what she said!
    Yeah, pull my other leg!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Ahem.....

LINDA & LandJrule....... CLICK ME!!! Chapters one and two are now on ff.net.

Title: Dawnless Earth: The Last Sunrise
      Rating: M (for strong blood and gore)
      Characters: Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Woosley, two OCs, several Terminators of various model numbers
      Pairings: John/Teyla (married) John/OC (friendship/onesided crush) Rodney/OC
      SUMMARY: The Atlantis Team runs into trouble when a woman is found in the city. The woman being in Atlantis endangers the city just by being there when a foe the Team never thought they would have to face in battle finally meets them, the Terminators are real.

reviews are welcomed however please leave a review AT THE STORY intead of here, thankyou
      Off to read.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

For those who are reading, the next chapter of Converted is up!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I hope you guys are reading this...I'm surprised there's only 10 comments. It's got the characters patted down and it's JT!!! WOHOOOO!

It is M but so far, there's nothing M related.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5108052/1/A_Reason
          sigpic

Comment

I hope you guys are reading this...I'm surprised there's only 10 comments. It's got the characters patted down and it's JT!!! WOHOOOO!

It is M but so far, there's nothing M related.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5108052/1/A_Reason
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              how could you think that

I've seen the trailer for Warehouse 13 and it looks like it could be a good show, I used to love the X-files so there's every chance i'll like this
              Lol i havent theres only a handful of shows i love Xfiles was one of them
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Lol i havent theres only a handful of shows i love Xfiles was one of them
                X-files (with Mulder and Scully) I loved. Fringe is another show I love and would never miss I hope Warehouse 13 is as good as those shows!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone !
                  How are you all ? I'll try to catch up, I hope I could, but I don't know life is so busy it seems I have time for nothing. I am trying to see the last ep of Life (I don't know if someone know it I s loved it it was fun and nice) and I have a book really hu_ge that a colleague give me and I need to send back. And with this there is work, real life, fanfics (yeah totally it's important), coming in here and read (because i can't always answer) and I can't do what I want while it seems I do nothing.

Camy I'm reading this fanfic and for now I find it nice, particularly for K who seem really nice and that I would love that he acts this way

And what do I read Laura you really know something that you don't tell us

I try to catch with the thread
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

First of all I wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER DAY !
                    Yeah I know you will think that I'm late but in France it's today

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Movie news:
                    Spoiler:
                    Exclusive: Stargate Extinction to shoot in November?

SciFiNow recently spoke with Rachel Luttrell, who played Teyla Emmagan on Stargate Atlantis, about the series and the upcoming direct-to-DVD release Stargate Extinction. While she was unable to definitively confirm anything regarding the production, she did share her suspicions about when the cast and crew may reunite to shoot the feature.

“There’s a rumour that it’ll start shooting in November,” said Luttrell in a telephone interview on Friday evening. “That once [Stargate] Universe is done with its season production then we’ll move into it, but none of that has been confirmed.” Production on the series is still in the embryonic stages however, with none of the cast aware of the plot yet or basic details. “You know what, I wish I could [tell you about Extinction], in fact it’s sad to say but you’ve actually revealed the title to me before I knew it,” the actress admitted. “We know nothing about it, and by we, I mean my fellow actors and I. We haven’t had an opportunity to read anything or to talk with our writers about it yet.”

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/exclu...t-in-november/

It's really nice to know
                    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Hiya! *waves*

I did 44 snurchable icons.

Just wanted to share the link.

*runs away*
                    Awesome icons
                    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    VS6E03 - Insidious.

SPOILER

Spoiler:
                    “Doctor Keller to the infirmary.”

Keller tapped her ear piece.

“What’s wrong?”

There was a pause and Keller was almost sure she felt her heart beat falter in the moment of silence on the radio.

“It’s Doctor Beckett and Colonel Sheppard.” There was another pause and Keller’s eyes found Woolsey’s across the table. They were blank, almost lifeless and she felt a shiver run down her spine at that. “They’re crashing.”
                    but what happen ? A teaser takes place generally one week before the episeode airs LOL
                    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Awesome! You've inspired me!

Teaser VS6EP4--I think, it may be episode 6, LOL (Not titled yet):

Spoiler:

Totally deep, huh? *runs away*
                    Okay now I'm totally hyper exited this angst kill me LOL
                    Joe has answered some the questions from that Hungarian thing: http://www.axn.hu/stargatechat He's doing a movie in July
                    TYhanks for the link I liked his answers
                    This is stunning
                    Wow it's beautiful. If only they could come in france *sights* I would be too ashamed
                    Ooh yeah I love MGS and Solid Snake

Ooh a battle of meatals

ah gay Paris' Lovely
                    gay paris
                    As promised sci Shep whump vid

Now i'm off to bed!
                    I can't see it right now and even if it's Shep I'm sure i'll love it Some idea for a little teyla whump ?
                    JM blog
                    Spoiler:
                    Kathi writes: “Can you please explain the relationship between Teyla and John? Are they “Almost lovers”, or like brother and sister or is there only a team- relation?

Answers: There is certainly a mutual attraction there but, alas, Teyla has settled down with Kanaan.

He also said some rather unproffessional comments regarding JF's answer to the AXN Q&A
                    When I first saw this i wanted to make a comment but it was a long time before and I don't remember it. It wasn't interesting. But i wanted to ask you what happened what JM said ? I alway felt like JM didn't like JF I don't know why perhaps because I've read somewhere I don't know but I don't know why but i feel like JM could be mean (?) sometimes LOL

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Fic rec! Converted is only in it's second chapter, but it promises to be really good. It's a Conversion fic if you hadn't guessed.
                    Thanks for the link i love the start
                    These icons are awesome
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Wow this is stunning
                      Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                      Hi everyone. here's the first chapter of my new stargate atlantis fic, I really hope you all like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5112781/1/
                      Really nice start
                      Wow they're alll really great
                      Off to MK tomorrow to meet RL, woo! And then off on hols

If we have internet in one of the hotels we'll try and pop in

I'll miss you all (except you Laura ), see you soon
                      Wow it seems you have really nice things to come enjoy yourself (even if now things have started )

Terrible... yeah but in a really good way they are awesome I love this rain effect and the layout
                      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Another fic rec! I'm in the middle of chapter two of 8 (so far) And it's great! I can't believe I didn't see this one sooner! Finding What Is
                      Thanks again for the link
                      Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Big deep breath... Let 'er RIP!!!....
                      Spoiler:
                      You know, this is actually one of the reasons that I hardly even watch SGA anymore. But, I love the show so much. Things are always going to seen and given to us out of context to some extent. Am I happy about this about JT? No, not one bit. But, now, I'm just looking forward to seeing some of my fave actors in other works. That is the one and only reason I'm even going to watch 'Warehouse 13', or whatever the name of the series is: just for JF, period. Other than that, it holds no interest to me at all. I mean c'mon! It's the X-Files meets Bones. Give me a break! But, at least with JF, it has some potential.

So, to the world of Fanfic! Where JT can live in a world of happy abundance! It's obvious the writers never wanted to go the extra mile with anyone except McKay. I'm taking what I can get.

So, for a really healthy dose of JT.

Go and reread (if you haven't already)
                      Divine's Blink of an Eye Series!

It's what SGA should've been!

Dang it! I so want a massive BROWNIE!
                      Thanks too for the link
                      Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      I don´t have a BROWNIE but ...

Spoiler:

for those interested... did a Nutty whumpers Update.

JM´s blog pissed me off, but ppl have already been taking the words out of my mouth ... so -- whumped Shep instead :
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=157

Teyla´s there too

LOL I love it

Spoiler:
                      http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/348...ga4x170049.jpg

:sheppard She HAS a point!
                      :teyla Still... I would rather have the real ones.. just the thought makes me..

[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5120/hdtvsga4x170051.jpg[/URL]

:sheppard Well, you know what they say... 5 minutes on the lips, forever on the hips

[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/72/hdtvsga4x170055.jpg[/URL]

:sheppard You´re not hiding them from me again, are you?!

[IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6992/hdtvsga4x170050.jpg[/URL]

:teyla ** Like I am going to tell him...(!) **
                      LOL so true but even Sheppard no even the man of my life couldn't put himself in the middle of me and a cookie LOL
                      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Y'all better be behavin' yirselves! We asked rachel about JT v KT... but y'all're goin' ta hafta wait 'til we come back before we tell y'all what she said
                      really O rage O désespoir !!!!
                      you better believe her, gater!!

*runs out*
                      Wow it's what i call a fish
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        gay paris

I can't see it right now and even if it's Shep I'm sure i'll love it Some idea for a little teyla whump ?
                        Um, well it kinda loses something in the translation I guess. It's...Ok maybe gater could explain it better

Well FoXy asked if I would do a Teyla vid to the song "We don't need another hero" by Tina Turner

I've just beeen to see the new Terminator movie
                        Spoiler:
                        It was pretty good, not great by any means but ok none the less. It was slow to start off with, and at bits during the movie there was slow bits. I actually preferred the Marcus story to John Connor, I dunno I guess maybe Christian Bale kinda put me off a bit *shrugs* I think the guy that played Marcus would have been better in that part!
                        sigpic

Comment

Um, well it kinda loses something in the translation I guess. It's...Ok maybe gater could explain it better

Well FoXy asked if I would do a Teyla vid to the song "We don't need another hero" by Tina Turner

I've just beeen to see the new Terminator movie
                          Spoiler:
                          It was pretty good, not great by any means but ok none the less. It was slow to start off with, and at bits during the movie there was slow bits. I actually preferred the Marcus story to John Connor, I dunno I guess maybe Christian Bale kinda put me off a bit *shrugs* I think the guy that played Marcus would have been better in that part!
                          I thought the same, worth seeing a second time personally though, which is tonights plan with the soon to be hubby (who is a die hard Terminator fan)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I thought the same, worth seeing a second time personally though, which is tonights plan with the soon to be hubby (who is a die hard Terminator fan)
                            Hey kitty, have you seen the movie Blood: The last vampire. I think it's based on a manga movie, they made it into a live action movie. It looks good!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey kitty, have you seen the movie Blood: The last vampire. I think it's based on a manga movie, they made it into a live action movie. It looks good!
                              No, but I did see the preview for Halo when I saw T4, I'm not into vampire movies if at all

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No, but I did see the preview for Halo when I saw T4, I'm not into vampire movies if at all
                                Halo? I didn't know they were making a Halo movie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X