Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    A supermarket... Part of the WalMart family actually
    How much are they ransoming you for? I have 5 bucks in my pocket that im willing to spend as your ransom money
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey everyone!!

Awesome Art everyone and great pic fics Jess.

OT:
      Spoiler:
      My back is still bothering me, but I went to the doctor's and they gave me some meds to help. Thanks for all your well wishes everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey everyone!!

OT:
        Spoiler:
        My back is still bothering me, but I went to the doctor's and they gave me some meds to help. Thanks for all your well wishes everyone.
        Spoiler:

Thats good to hear hun Did they give ya strong meds or some of the weak stuff? Hope ya feel better with them though
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanks Linda, asgard, MrsB, Donna, Cherish and Snowy

Laura!! Eh up I always remember when I was younger and we were in Scotland my brother got a call from his boss (Julien Warren who is now a presenter on Sky Sports News ) asking him to work and my bro told him he was sat an the ASDA car park in Scotland Btw, that going back home to Scotland thingmagig you told me about, I remembered my Dad's cousin live near Edinburgh

OT:
          Spoiler:
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Do they know what the problem is?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Laura!! Eh up I always remember when I was younger and we were in Scotland my brother got a call from his boss (Julien Warren who is now a presenter on Sky Sports News ) asking him to work and my bro told him he was sat an the ASDA car park in Scotland Btw, that going back home to Scotland thingmagig you told me about, I remembered my Dad's cousin live near Edinburgh
            Homecoming 2009? Where abouts? Edinburgh is only a forty minute drive away! Haha. You should come up here in summer for my birthday It would be good! ASDA is an asswipe. I hate it. How much you got for my ransom? They're holding my soul in aisle 23!

Snowy, that's only like 3 pounds over here... it will buy back a strand of my hair!

BTW, my new story... that No Such Thing, thing has got some JT in the new chapter.

Was also thinking of (once I finish that one) writing one titled "20 moment of a life unlived" - who fancies that?
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Homecoming 2009? Where abouts? Edinburgh is only a forty minute drive away! Haha. You should come up here in summer for my birthday It would be good! ASDA is an asswipe. I hate it. How much you got for my ransom? They're holding my soul in aisle 23!

Snowy, that's only like 3 pounds over here... it will buy back a strand of my hair!

BTW, my new story... that No Such Thing, thing has got some JT in the new chapter.

Was also thinking of (once I finish that one) writing one titled "20 moment of a life unlived" - who fancies that?
              I have no idea where I've only met the woman once at my great uncle's funeral But she did talk about us visiting I shall come up I'll no longer be a student by then *iz scared*

Go to Morrisons instead!

I have a Waterstones voucher worth £15 or theres always my parents credit card

I have your story open in another window The only reason I'm not reading it now is cos I'm talking to you on here

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I have no idea where I've only met the woman once at my great uncle's funeral But she did talk about us visiting I shall come up I'll no longer be a student by then *iz scared*

Go to Morrisons instead!

I have a Waterstones voucher worth £15 or theres always my parents credit card

I have your story open in another window The only reason I'm not reading it now is cos I'm talking to you on here

Phta! Get reading, cher!

I work in ASDA - can't escape!
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

*Appears in thread as a Purple Yip Yip*

*floats abouts....*

New Years!! Yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep!!!

(How is all? Could everyone do me a favor and pray that I find a job that pays good? That's my new years resolution, get a god paying job, so I can buy up my favorite Chinese movies and TV shows. Right now I have my eyes set on White Hair Maiden series & Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon series. I just need the cash to pay my parents for the series as well as keep myself alive)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Spoiler:

Thats good to hear hun Did they give ya strong meds or some of the weak stuff? Hope ya feel better with them though
                    Thanks hun.

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    They gave me Tylenol with Codine and flexall which is a muscle relaxer.
                    The flexall hasn't helped yet, but I'm gonna take the Tylenol. I know that works. A friend of mine gave me a couple a few days back.

Thanks Linda, asgard, MrsB, Donna, Cherish and Snowy

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Do they know what the problem is?

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    She wants me to stretch and try the med. If it's not better in a couple weeks, she wants me to go to physical therapy or a chiropractor. She wants me to try stretching first and says that once that you have a back problem it's not unusual for it to act up now and then.

I know they are kinda late, but here's a couple of sigs for the New Year.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Thanks hun.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        The flexall hasn't helped yet, but I'm gonna take the Tylenol. I know that works. A friend of mine gave me a couple a few days back.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        She wants me to stretch and try the med. If it's not better in a couple weeks, she wants me to go to physical therapy or a chiropractor. She wants me to try stretching first and says that once that you have a back problem it's not unusual for it to act up now and then.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-I.jpg

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-2.jpg
                        [IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-1.jpg
                        Gorgeous as all ways hun
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanks hun.

OT
                          Spoiler:

OT
                          Spoiler:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-I.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JT-HNY-1.jpg[/IMG]
                          awesome hun
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey everyone!!

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            np hun glad the docs gave you something for it sorry i keep missing you on im hun its really hectic here
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Beautiful Artwork Guys
                              Thanks Donna

Hey everyone!!

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Is it a muscle pain? You should try a chiropractor!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *Appears in thread as a Purple Yip Yip*

*floats abouts....*

New Years!! Yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep!!!

(How is all? Could everyone do me a favor and pray that I find a job that pays good? That's my new years resolution, get a god paying job, so I can buy up my favorite Chinese movies and TV shows. Right now I have my eyes set on White Hair Maiden series & Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon series. I just need the cash to pay my parents for the series as well as keep myself alive)
                              *prays for kitty*

Thanks hun.

OT
                              Spoiler:

OT
                              Spoiler:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/JT-HNY-I.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/JT-HNY-2.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/JT-HNY-1.jpg
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I go to a chiropractor and it's the best thing i've ever done My backs never felt this good in months.....I do still somtimes get little niggles but I think the cold weather doesn't really help

You do have to be careful who you go to though

Awesome sigs sci

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                              Happy New Year everyone.
                              Happy new year
                              sigpic

Comment

Dearies - Lovely artwork!
                                I'll wish you all a happy newyear in advance... About ten hours left here of 2008. There's already loads of fireworks being wasted outside.... But anyways - be careful, eat and drink lots, and enjoy!

Happy New Year!!
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X