John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    *Munches the treat* So what else is new?.... Wait people are pairing those two together ?!... *disapepars is a explosion of purple and pink smoke in her place is a little purple Yip Yip* Hmmmm....... Aha! person!! Earth Person! Nope nope! TWO Earth Persons!! *pokes Linda & Sci, then hugs both*
    kittyyyyyyyyyyyy.....Please make that ship go away

did ya get the reference
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      kittyyyyyyyyyyyy.....Please make that ship go away

did ya get the reference
      Yes I did, Teyla belongs with Shep, nobody else... but then other fans do have their own minds and thoughts on the subject (of which I do not go into)

*The Purple Yip Yip hugs Linda again while repeating* Earth person, Yep yep yep yep yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep Uhhuh uhhuh! Earth persons!! *The little Yip Yip wanders about and hugs everybody and everything (including the potted plant in the corner) and Shep & Teyla who have no idea what is going on*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Yes I did, Teyla belongs with Shep, nobody else... but then other fans do have their own minds and thoughts on the subject (of which I do not go into)

*The Purple Yip Yip hugs Linda again while repeating* Earth person, Yep yep yep yep yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep Uhhuh uhhuh! Earth persons!! *The little Yip Yip wanders about and hugs everybody and everything (including the potted plant in the corner) and Shep & Teyla who have no idea what is going on*
        Now all I need is Keller/Lorne to really make my day AI.....Better not give anyone any ideas

Purple yip yip is in a very huggy mood!
        sigpic

Comment

No problem

Here ya go Donna Rockhound's birthday alert

Soooooooooooooo.......I want a christmas sig Any volunteers
          Thanks Linda
          Lea leave Poor Linda alone she Cant help Being protective so hows about an RKBANNER with Teyla in there as well lol
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Now all I need is Keller/Lorne to really make my day AI.....Better not give anyone any ideas

Poor Linda Lea been Picking on ya Only Joking how you doing?
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Hey guys...

I might bid farewell on GW for a while...nothing to with you guys promise... it's from a personal tradegy..

OT
              Spoiler:
              My dad passed away last night so my family is going through some rough times now.. I've hardly slept, eaten or stoped crying.. I seem to only be able to stop crying when I keep my mind occoupied on something else.. or I'll just see the same horrible image infront of me..

I might pop in from time to time just to get my head on other thoughts but we'll see... I'll just post it in here.. I used to go pretty frequent on the shep whump thread as well but I don't have the strenght right now to tell them why they might not hear from me in even a longer while.. oh well...

I'll hope to come back to some sense at some point...right now I'm trying to stay so darn strong for my mom but it isn't easy and I'm scared since she isn't well either and I really don't know if she will be able to cope with this.. I don't think I'm strong enough to lose both in a short space of time.. and it gets even harder when my mom wishes it was her instead since she feels useless compared to my dad who did everything and took care of everthing..

I have to go now before I choke up even more so I don't see the screen anymore..

You all are a light in my life so I might pop in at some point just to say hi and how I'm coping with it all...

Take care and I'll see ya guys..
              OT
              Spoiler:
              I'm so sorry Nina, my deepest condolences. Keeping you and your family, especially your mother in my prayer's. Take all the time you want, just know that we are all here for you and if you need us for anything, definitely let us know.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hello everyone.

Happy Birthday Rockhound!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Very nice!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Happy birthday, Rockhound!

Have a pic fic!

It's Only a Game
                LOL! Hilarious!

I love that Jack/Sam sig.....I loved that ep....It was such a sad ep....I loved it...It was so powerful and emotional http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...us/Crying4.gif

OT
                Spoiler:
                Oh i'm so sorry Nina.......You take all the time you need anhd know that we're here for you if you need us!

That was great....And so sad

Hapy birthday Rockhound

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg
                Ohhh, this is lovely.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Thanks Linda
                  Lea leave Poor Linda alone she Cant help Being protective so hows about an RKBANNER with Teyla in there as well lol
                  sheesh not you too

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Poor Linda Lea been Picking on ya Only Joking how you doing?
                  Yes she has So what else is new

Yeah i'm fine for the moment.....I'm getting excited for christmas now
                  sigpic

Comment

Have a pic fic!

It's Only a Game
                    LLOL. The last pic was funny and scary.

I'll check in from time to time..and when I feel strong enough in my mind I might put up a marathon of reviews..
                    I do hope you will. Those reviews will be very interesting!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I know a little how you feel I lost my dad too. It will get better eventually eventhough it just don't seem like it now. We are here if you need us. *hugs*

Hope24 Great addition to the RR.. I got through it even at this moment...
                    Thank you. And yes I was a little concern about...

I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Thanks Mrs. B, Cazz, Linda, Ruby, YC and TF.

Sci and Mrs. B wonderful artwork for Rockhound's birthday.

And Donna and Linda how are you guys feeling?
                    sigpic
                    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Fic rec.

I braved the seas of ff.net for the first time in months, and found this hidden treasure chest.

Nominated for Isis awards, Scenes from an intergalactic marriage is just the right side of fluffy humorous romance that made me smile.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        LLOL. The last pic was funny and scary.

I do hope you will. Those reviews will be very interesting!

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I know a little how you feel I lost my dad too. It will get better eventually eventhough it just don't seem like it now. We are here if you need us. *hugs*

Thank you. And yes I was a little concern about...

I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Thanks Mrs. B, Cazz, Linda, Ruby, YC and TF.

Sci and Mrs. B wonderful artwork for Rockhound's birthday.

And Donna and Linda how are you guys feeling?
                        I'm fine for the time being How long it'll last is another story

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Fic rec.

I braved the seas of ff.net for the first time in months, and found this hidden treasure chest.

Nominated for Isis awards, Scenes from an intergalactic marriage is just the right side of fluffy humorous romance that made me smile.
                        Och i'm too tired to read it tonight...I've saved it for tomorrow...I'll more than likely forget by then though You know, with the goldfish memory

Well i'm off to bed now guys
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep yep yep yep yep yep yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyep Uhhuh uhhuh! Hug! Hug Earth Persons!! *Yip Yip continues hugging totally random people*

The Yip Yip also posts up a story rec: You Bet Your Life, With Groucho Marx (I do not have the link for it though but it is under Teyilia's profile on ff.net )

*Continues hugging people at total random*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey guys...

I might bid farewell on GW for a while...nothing to with you guys promise... it's from a personal tradegy..

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            My dad passed away last night so my family is going through some rough times now.. I've hardly slept, eaten or stoped crying.. I seem to only be able to stop crying when I keep my mind occoupied on something else.. or I'll just see the same horrible image infront of me..

I might pop in from time to time just to get my head on other thoughts but we'll see... I'll just post it in here.. I used to go pretty frequent on the shep whump thread as well but I don't have the strenght right now to tell them why they might not hear from me in even a longer while.. oh well...

I'll hope to come back to some sense at some point...right now I'm trying to stay so darn strong for my mom but it isn't easy and I'm scared since she isn't well either and I really don't know if she will be able to cope with this.. I don't think I'm strong enough to lose both in a short space of time.. and it gets even harder when my mom wishes it was her instead since she feels useless compared to my dad who did everything and took care of everthing..

I have to go now before I choke up even more so I don't see the screen anymore..

You all are a light in my life so I might pop in at some point just to say hi and how I'm coping with it all...

Spoiler:
                            I am very sad to hear this love , my condolences to you and your family and i wish you the best from my bottom of my heart .

Have a pic fic!

It's Only a Game
                            Lol
                            Fic rec.

I love this rec
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Have a pic fic!

It's Only a Game
                              HE HE!!!

Hey guys...

OT
                              Spoiler:

Poor thing!!!

Fic rec.

Congrats!!
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Have a pic fic!

It's Only a Game
                                Thank you Jess - This is hilarious

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday presents. You are all so creative.
                                I am becoming inspired to try something soon ---but first---I have to go out to dinner. Hubby is away again in NYC for a week, so 2 of my friends are taking me out to eat.

Forever
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X