X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Yeah, It's been over a year now....
    Spoiler:
    They did have it in rhythm for about 3 months, but it went out again. The Doctors at Yale are planning this 2 part plan with him. First this medicine to keep it in rhythm and build up his heart muscle and then in a couple of months, they will do a procedure that will burn a few areas inside the heart to prevent any electrical messages to throw it off again.
    Sci OT -
    Spoiler:
    Isn't it crazy the things modern medicine can do? Wow, well thats great they can do all that for him but it must be really scary for you guys.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Ooh the JT family are coming back

I'm fine now. Wasn't so fine for a few weeks there. Man it was a bad few weeks hehe I missed you calling me that And stop lurking so much
    Ninja OT -
    Spoiler:
    Why, what happened dude? Personal stuff or thread stuff? Ok I will totally un-lurk and hang here more often

Comment

Ooh the JT family are coming back

I'm fine now. Wasn't so fine for a few weeks there. Man it was a bad few weeks hehe I missed you calling me that And stop lurking so much

oh and p.s. sci I hope everything goes according to plan for Pete
      Thanks hun. How are you today?

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Sci OT -
      Spoiler:
      Isn't it crazy the things modern medicine can do? Wow, well thats great they can do all that for him but it must be really scary for you guys.

Ninja OT -
      Spoiler:
      Why, what happened dude? Personal stuff or thread stuff? Ok I will totally un-lurk and hang here more often

I know. It's scary and cool all in one. I hope this will finally work.

Hee hee. Yeah!! I'm glad you'll be hanging in here more.

Comment

Hey ladies, I know I haven't been in here in a while, things have been a little crazy with me. How far is the VS coming?
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ninja OT -
          Spoiler:

OT
          Spoiler:
          Well a few weeks ago I had a lung infection and I think I hurt the chest wall too. I was in so much pain it was almost unbearable at times. Then I was on the mend and a couple of weeks later I ended up getting an ear infection which caused Vertigo and nausea I was in bed the better part of a week I felt terrible, and I was sweating so much there was one night I actually got up twice through the night to change my PJ,s twice cause I was soaking with sweat. I mean if you wrung them out you could have probably filled up a tumbler

I'k on the mend now though and feeling so much better

hehe, ooh there's me I love that pic, I look so badass

Thanks hun. How are you today?
          I'm feeling a lot better thank's for asking sci Still a little deaf in my left ear though, I hope it's only temporary

I'm off to daddy's now so i'll catch up with y'all later
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Awesome sig I love it

Oh no I learned this from the news. It's so horrible. I'm glad you're ok but the event is so sad and wrong
            Thanks asgard. *hugs* Feel free to snag the sig if you like it.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Wonderful art Blue and asgard.

OT
            Spoiler:
            Pete is going to the hospital Wed. for 3 days to start the medicine treatment to fix his A-rhythmia(sp). It's 1.5 hrs away.
            Goodluck sweetheart.
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Great, I'll think about those questions then. So what I get from those questions is that they're on a mission and can't get back? And that Shep has a breakdown?

Thank you!
              They're on the mainland (so that some of the Remnants stuff can bring on the breakdown )

Lovely wallie Blue

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              I did something too for Cazz's challenge an art about the moment that made us became JT.
              For me officially it was Letters from Pegasus but they had such awesome moments before and tiny one as in Childhood ends but I used Suspicion and Bates comment
              http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/JTart/Sigs/th_beginningJT.jpg
              Thats brill

I got some of my writing muse back and started Ep # 5 today. I'm almost a 3rd into it.

Cazz: Past introduction. How much of Dr. Parker do you want me to do? Did we say her first name was going to be Alison.... or something else.

Spoiler:
              Right now I only put in a couple hints that's shes coming to the base.
              Spoiler:
              Was that the name we said for the Medical Board review lady? My memory's not what it used to be

Just write what you think fits into the episode. When we read it back and we can see if its needs a little more or a little less. Just imagine you are viewing it, and think what would feel the right amount for it to fit the B-plot of the episode for you

OT
              Spoiler:
              Pete is going to the hospital Wed. for 3 days to start the medicine treatment to fix his A-rhythmia(sp). It's 1.5 hrs away.
              Spoiler:
              I'm sure all will go well, and we'll all be thinking of you and Pete

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ninja OT-
                Spoiler:
                Thats AWFUL. Dude I'm glad your much better now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Hey ladies, I know I haven't been in here in a while, things have been a little crazy with me. How far is the VS coming?
                  Hey Padme!!!! **HUGS**
                  I hope things slow down a bit for you too, but I know what you mean.

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Well a few weeks ago I had a lung infection and I think I hurt the chest wall too. I was in so much pain it was almost unbearable at times. Then I was on the mend and a couple of weeks later I ended up getting an ear infection which caused Vertigo and nausea I was in bed the better part of a week I felt terrible, and I was sweating so much there was one night I actually got up twice through the night to change my PJ,s twice cause I was soaking with sweat. I mean if you wrung them out you could have probably filled up a tumbler

I'k on the mend now though and feeling so much better

hehe, ooh there's me I love that pic, I look so badass

I'm feeling a lot better thank's for asking sci Still a little deaf in my left ear though, I hope it's only temporary

I'm off to daddy's now so i'll catch up with y'all later
                  Hey Linda. **HUGGLES**

Oh dear. That's is just awful. I hope it's temp too.

Thanks asgard. *hugs* Feel free to snag the sig if you like it.

Wonderful art Blue and asgard.

Goodluck sweetheart.
                  JET!!!!! *Tackle HUGS*
                  How are you and thanks hun?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  They're on the mainland (so that some of the Remnants stuff can bring on the breakdown )

Lovely wallie Blue

Thats brill

Spoiler:
                  Was that the name we said for the Medical Board review lady? My memory's not what it used to be

Just write what you think fits into the episode. When we read it back and we can see if its needs a little more or a little less. Just imagine you are viewing it, and think what would feel the right amount for it to fit the B-plot of the episode for you

Spoiler:
                  I'm sure all will go well, and we'll all be thinking of you and Pete

Sounds good Cazz. I'm about half way done. I hope I don't go too crazy.

Thanks hun. I'm sure it will too. I'm trying not to let it get me crazy for his sake.

Comment

Ninja OT-
                    Spoiler:
                    Thats AWFUL. Dude I'm glad your much better now though.
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    It was awful. I felt totally miserable and feeling sorry for myself But i'm glad it's passed now

I missed you calling me Ninja

Hey Linda. **HUGGLES**

It's actually quite funny cause my grans a little hard of hearing too so you can imagine the conversations we have
                    sigpic

Comment

JET!!!!! *Tackle HUGS*
                      LOL, hiya Lea! I'm doing well thank you, what about you? I've missed it here, now that I've been around a bit I realise that. Missed you, too! *hugs*
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Just popping in to say a quick "Hello"!

Spoiler:

I haven't forgotten you all I promise and I'm still a big J/T shipper, it's just I've been kinda obsessed with Robin Hood right now and in particular a certain Jonas Armstrong...LOL By the way, did anyone else see him on "This Morning" today? Dear Lord, I never knew blue cardigans could be so hot!

Will try and pop in again when I can, BIG HUGS for you all.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          I like where this is going... Keller would then become the invisible woman

The curtains in the background need some blond in them...
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey Padme!!!! **HUGS**
                            I hope things slow down a bit for you too, but I know what you mean.

Hey Linda. **HUGGLES**

JET!!!!! *Tackle HUGS*

Sounds good Cazz. I'm about half way done. I hope I don't go too crazy.

Thanks hun. I'm sure it will too. I'm trying not to let it get me crazy for his sake.
                            Hello! I have exams next week, so hopefully. I'm making a few icons and I'll post them later.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

Spoiler:

I haven't forgotten you all I promise and I'm still a big J/T shipper, it's just I've been kinda obsessed with Robin Hood right now and in particular a certain Jonas Armstrong...LOL By the way, did anyone else see him on "This Morning" today? Dear Lord, I never knew blue cardigans could be so hot!

ello Is that the guy that plays Robin?
                              sigpic

Comment

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                It was awful. I felt totally miserable and feeling sorry for myself. But i'm glad it's passed now

I missed you calling me Ninja

It's actually quite funny cause my grans a little hard of hearing too so you can imagine the conversations we have
                                Oh I bet that's a hoot.

"Hey, Gran. I got my pay. "

"Hay? Why do you need hay?"

"Because I need to pay bills and things."

Hee hee.

LOL, hiya Lea! I'm doing well thank you, what about you? I've missed it here, now that I've been around a bit I realise that. Missed you, too! *hugs*
                                I'm not doing too bad. I'm using my iPod touch to post while boys are on PC.

I'm hoping to come in here more too.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

Spoiler:

Lauren!!!
                                **Tackle Hugs**

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Hello! I have exams next week, so hopefully. I'm making a few icons and I'll post them later.
                                Oh, that would be awesome.

Hey Laura!!! ** Huggles**

Comment

Working...
                                X