No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the activities for the Teyla thread..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      You don't want to do at least the first four?

Okay, guys this is the surprise that I have been waiting to announce for you...I want to get the Teyla and the Teyla Wow thread going just like this one..so here is my plan for next week..I do hope you all join me and make it as successful if not more than what we did here this week..you guys are awesome..if there is anything you think I should add, just let me know..

AND AG..YOU ARE THE BEST! I gave her this just this morning and look at what she did! Isn't she the greatest! Okay, I will also post these in the Teyla and Teyla Wow thread..please spread the word around...thanks...

oh noo....I have soooooo much bad luck Teyla/John week - couldn't be here cos I was very busy...and this week will be even more busy...and it's a Teyla week...life is unfair...

Comment

btw great job Camy and AG...

Comment

OH, Annie...you have to come..you have to contribute something...you do such great pics and such great things...you must come at least once or twice..I would miss you terribly...how about you post something tonight to contribute in both threads...
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Annie, by the way, I have to mention one more person..my lovely and gorgeous, bouncy and bubbly VB who I get lots of my inspirations from! Thanks VB..you help me tremendously! I just bounce my ideas from her and her from me and vice versa..and of coarse, all this was started by DM's party! love ya, hon!
            sigpic

Comment

"The Gift"...

hey Teyla were are you going?? i don't think it's your bed...

TBC...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                OH, Annie...you have to come..you have to contribute something...you do such great pics and such great things...you must come at least once or twice..I would miss you terribly...how about you post something tonight to contribute in both threads...
                I'll try...maybe tomorrow...and then only friday...but tonight I will just end this and then I must go...it's 1am here...

Thanks Annie, by the way, I have to mention one more person..my lovely and gorgeous, bouncy and bubbly VB who I get lots of my inspirations from! Thanks VB..you help me tremendously! I just bounce my ideas from her and her from me and vice versa..and of coarse, all this was started by DM's party! love ya, hon!
                ok so thankssss VB...

Comment

ok so...

ok who have this pic when John helps her to stand up and she looks at him so....uhuuu...???

Comment

Camy, those are great ideas for the Appreciation and Wow threads.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

TBC

Comment

just look at her ok not him...

ok it's maybe toooo long but...eehh...

TBC

Comment

You know, in "LFP" I wonder if Kavanaugh actually cited the incident when Shep ordered them to lower the shield and let Teyla through... I wonder if he cited Shep's 'personal feelings' in that. Would make for more nice ship.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

first argument....

TBC

Comment

TBC

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X