No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH, Annie..You are AWESOME! Those are excellent! Thanks...

And I would say that for season 2 we still keep the pics in spoiler tags..or url...whatever...especially the ones that we haven't seen in US..Infierno, Michael, Allies.....

VB..what you've been up to?

Hi maxbo!
    sigpic

Comment

Favorite Moments Home...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        OH, Annie..You are AWESOME! Those are excellent! Thanks...

And I would say that for season 2 we still keep the pics in spoiler tags..or url...whatever...especially the ones that we haven't seen in US..Infierno, Michael, Allies.....
        thanks Camy...ok I'll keep them in spoiler tags...

so now "Poisoning the Well"

ok I know Camy posted already this last two pics but I couldn't resist...just look at them...uhuuu...

Comment

Favorite Moments The Storm

Who's he looking at? keep your eyes on the sky, Sheppie!

Caught staring!

Finally, he sees what he always wanted to see looking right back at him!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, Annie..it looks like you and I are on a roll! Bring it on, hon! We are unstoppable....!
            sigpic

Comment

Lost Boys pic guys...where are my pics from Suspicion? The Gift....The siege part 1 where John grabs her....great scene....
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

nice pics Camy..
                almost the whole "Home" ep is with good shipper scenes...... i like this "The Storm" pics too...

..hey Shep what wrong? Jealous??...hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Oh, Annie..it looks like you and I are on a roll! Bring it on, hon! We are unstoppable....!
                  heheh..yeah looks like this...hey Camy which ep are you doing? cos it will be better if we don't repeat the eps....so i know you have many good pics from "Sanctuary".. I can make the last 4 ep...ok??

Comment

The Storm and The Defiant One don't have much!
                    Hot Zone has tons....

Ritter, I love that scene that you mention when Rodney calls Sheppard to help him and he looks back at Teyla as not to leave her there alone and she says Don't worry I will be fine...she can just read him! Love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

OH, Annie great minds think alike! Okay, you do the next ones from the rest of season one while I go cook! I will be back for season 2..hehehehehe

so, Sanctuary
                      Before I sleep
                      The Brotherhood
                      LFP

You can do those and I can do the rest of season 1 when I get back..is that okay, annie?
                      sigpic

Comment

Or can you do the rest of Season 1 and I can do Season 2?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I didn't put all of the pics from each episode because I thought others might join in and now only Annie is doing it with me..and AG..of coarse, so Annie do you want to do VB's suspicion balcony scenes? I did all the other scenes I think? VB..which scenes from Suspicion are you talking about? we are not up to the siege or the gift yet!
                          sigpic

Comment

or no Camy just make what you want...
                            so from me now "Letters From Pegasus"

Comment

sorry that I'm now in "LFP" but I haven't got much time...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 19 February 2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

You don't want to do at least the first four?

Okay, guys this is the surprise that I have been waiting to announce for you...I want to get the Teyla and the Teyla Wow thread going just like this one..so here is my plan for next week..I do hope you all join me and make it as successful if not more than what we did here this week..you guys are awesome..if there is anything you think I should add, just let me know..

AND AG..YOU ARE THE BEST! I gave her this just this morning and look at what she did! Isn't she the greatest! Okay, I will also post these in the Teyla and Teyla Wow thread..please spread the word around...thanks...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X