• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    Annie! Fancy meeting you here...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Don't worry CK, we're all about having good discussion and you were making a point, that's the important part. You were honest about how you felt with it, which is also important. It's kinda boring if we all have exactly the same views.

Exactly.....I hate when sorries are thrown out.. But most definitely we need some discussions on here and some arguments, even heatd ones..as long in the end we don't call the other names and realise this is just for fun......because in the end we're all speculating!! For all we know...these characters could end up playing for various sides....Hahaha!!!

But I'm all about Shep/Teyla....keepin' love alive in 2006. Oh man, I love my slogans...
      VB

Bring Back Ford 2006

More Lorne 2006

hahhhaha!!!
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oh Annie and Ceekay way way way too funnny...love the pick Annie it's a perfect look of 'woah, but way cool'!!!!

You guys gotta post more..where were you Annie?! I haven't seen you posted in a while.

VB

Comment

I think that Teyla and Sheppard are perfect for each other.... look, he gave her the necklace and they have so MUCH chemistry. Unlike him and Weir. Anyway, he is gentle when he kisses her and you never see that with him and Weir.

Comment

Oh god that picture of the dog is so freakin adorable. That cheers me up just looking at it. How can you resist that face Camy, you're saved.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

But I'm all about Shep/Teyla....keepin' love alive in 2006. Oh man, I love my slogans...
              VB

Bring Back Ford 2006

More Lorne 2006

hahhhaha!!!
              I'm in agreement with all these.

Spread the love

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_jackson_freak
                I think that Teyla and Sheppard are perfect for each other.... look, he gave her the necklace and they have so MUCH chemistry. Unlike him and Weir. Anyway, he is gentle when he kisses her and you never see that with him and Weir.

Huh? Well welcome daniel_jackson_freak. But John was not gentle when he kissed Teyla. But he was sorry about it. And he only kissed her once...not more than that. Now I'm gonna write a story tag for this..and break my rule of no kissing...

Well I think John Sheppard has chemistry with both women. But of course on different levels..he appreciates, protects, and respect Weir.

Or more so he has come to respect ever since the incident in 'Hot Zone' especially in front of others. For Teyla it's developing, you gather somehing is up in 'Rising' but she's definitely not treated like his other Kirked women. And throughout the later eps...he has done many things either in protection or to make Teyla happy....'Letter's to Pegasus' was a good example of a win loss battle. He did it because he really had no choice....but again he stayed longer than he had too because of Teyla....and her decision. Adn in the end he was the kind of guy who wanted to do 'some' good. He was the same way in 'Suspicion', and fully trusted Teyla, by wanting to include Teyla, when Weir was still hesitant in trusting Teyla.

As for kissing Weir, it was the other way round, which doesn't count in my book---because all the women in kirked instigated the kiss on John.....ugh!

Comment

Oh Annie and Ceekay way way way too funnny...love the pick Annie it's a perfect look of 'woah, but way cool'!!!!

You guys gotta post more..where were you Annie?! I haven't seen you posted in a while.

VB
                  hi VB..*huuuuggg*...
                  my holidays finished and I'm very busssssy with my school work now It's my last semester so...many many work...and exams. Thats why I couldn't be here so often I'd like to. I see I've missed much...

Comment

Huh? Well welcome daniel_jackson_freak. But John was not gentle when he kissed Teyla. But he was sorry about it. And he only kissed her once...not more than that. Now I'm gonna write a story tag for this..and break my rule of no kissing...

Well I think John Sheppard has chemistry with both women. But of course on different levels..he appreciates, protects, and respect Weir.

Or more so he has come to respect ever since the incident in 'Hot Zone' especially in front of others. For Teyla it's developing, you gather somehing is up in 'Rising' but she's definitely not treated like his other Kirked women. And throughout the later eps...he has done many things either in protection or to make Teyla happy....'Letter's to Pegasus' was a good example of a win loss battle. He did it because he really had no choice....but again he stayed longer than he had too because of Teyla....and her decision. Adn in the end he was the kind of guy who wanted to do 'some' good. He was the same way in 'Suspicion', and fully trusted Teyla, by wanting to include Teyla, when Weir was still hesitant in trusting Teyla.

As for kissing Weir, it was the other way round, which doesn't count in my book---because all the women in kirked instigated the kiss on John.....ugh!
                    I agree with you VB...
                    I'm waiting for your story..

and...welcome daniel jackson freak

Comment

VB

Bring Back Ford 2006

More Lorne 2006

hahhhaha!!!
                      what else can I say...I agree

Comment

to all of you Ritter, Doxy, VB, AG, Camy, Nicole, Mel, SP, Witchy, Caz...and all whos I don't mention here...*sorry*...you did a great job. Thanks for all the vids, fanfics, picfics, poems, pics...did I forget something...hmm...thank you all for a fantastic week...hugs all...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 18 February 2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                          What...Camy is not going to be here today!

Guess it's up to us to keep this party rockin!
                          Okay...pic-story time!
                          What do they come up with...do you want to know?
                          That was too cute! I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            Where we left off...
                            TBC....

This is time consuming...how in the world did Camy do so many chapters!
                            Love it! These picture stories are just wonderful. But she's gotta choose #1! If anyone can forgive his kirking, it's her!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              So, 'Coup D'etat', well the only Sheppard and Teyla moments
                              Spoiler:
                              not really them together....

1. When Teyla first finds the wanted posters the expression on her face just tells it all. Anyone can tell this girl has to have strong feelings for him.

and

2. When they say they're going to kill Sheppard, off to the left of the shot with Weir, Teyla turns around to the controls, It looked as though she was distressed.

So far we've seen alot of Teyla's reaction of her feelings, I'm really looking forward to next week when she gets into trouble to see Sheps reaction
                              Yep I saw those too and thought the same thing. And didn't you just love her hair and her outfit? She looked beautiful. :-)

Comment

Yes I compoletely agree with you here Witchy..especially no.2. It's when she does things like that, I get the feeling that John is definitely taking up more room in her thoughts and feelings than normal. From what I got,
                                Spoiler:
                                when she went to hold on to the control panelling, it was as if she was grabbing on to something solid, to compose herself...like she was about to fall, from the impact that John may have already been dead or going to die.

VB
                                I missed that VB! Oh, I'll have to go and look for it now. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X