No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no Camy chapter 10 was just as good. You did fine with the "mushy' stuff. I love how John asked her for the last dance. So sweet.

nicole

Comment

Sqeeeeeee!!!! for chapter 12 Camy. I loved it. Long distance phone calls LOL. You are too good girl.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
        Oh, I love this one! The song is beautiful and the vid goes so well with it. :-)

Thank you So glad to hear it.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Hey {{Nicole}}! Rest up! DRS. and orders.......Drink lots of liquids and visit them in the morning, preferably after they've had breakfast on their balcony....

-Hope you get better soon....

Thanks I guess I better get my but in bed soon huh. Can I just visit John in the morning....alone. Just kidding Teyla would kick my a**.

night all

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
            CeeKay! I finally declared, too.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...el/103x238.jpg
            J: Did you hear? CeeKay's joining us.
            T: Splendid!
            Hi Trippy!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

*squee* Ceekay and Trippy! This is just too wunnerful! Trippy when did you finally stop your 'ashippical' ways and decide to join our ranks? You guys are great I'm so happy I'm a little too happy come to think of it. I must be either over-chocolated or under-sleeped. I'm thinking it's the second one... Either way it's so nice*happy smile* so many wonderful shippers. (and not to OT here but I'm not gonna complain about the purty sigs you guys are bringing in either )

Comment

I've recently done another video. It's not a Sheppard/Teyla, but it has Sheppard/Teyla in it. It's a fun little satire I did on Shipping, Slashing, and Kirking so it has a lot of ships in it. It's meant to be fun and not taken seriously. Watch it only if you can look at it that way.

I've used clips through Allies but the only real spoilers are through The Long Goodbye.

Link Thisaway

Enjoy! ^_^

And that's my two cents...
                My LiveJournal
                ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Love the vid DANIquinn!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Cadmen Counseling

Witchy gave me this idea a long time ago and I never really put anything out, but I wrote it. So here it is, posted for all to enjoy. Cadmen takes the upper hand in getting Shep and Teyla together.

WAIT, TRIPPY JOINED US? Hey Trippy!
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Updated my part for Teyla/John RPG....it's anyone's game now.....we need Beckett..HYPERCAZ we need you!!

Shep/Teyla RPG!
                      VB
                      Last edited by vaberella; 18 February 2006, 07:00 AM.
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        So, 'Coup D'etat', well the only Sheppard and Teyla moments
                        Spoiler:
                        not really them together....

1. When Teyla first finds the wanted posters the expression on her face just tells it all. Anyone can tell this girl has to have strong feelings for him.

and

2. When they say they're going to kill Sheppard, off to the left of the shot with Weir, Teyla turns around to the controls, It looked as though she was distressed.

So far we've seen alot of Teyla's reaction of her feelings, I'm really looking forward to next week when she gets into trouble to see Sheps reaction
                        I really think that Teyla sees Sheppard as a close friend, there's just not enough evidence to suggest that she has any stronger feelings for him. Sheppard probably has feelings for Teyla though (eg: in conversion when then Sheppard kisses her). I'd prefer if they got together instead of Weir and Sheppard.

There, I said it. I hope everyone at the Sheppard/Weir thread is happy now...
                        Last edited by MacGyver`; 18 February 2006, 07:28 AM.

Comment

When I first started watching I thought Sheppard looked at Teyla as a friend..actually I felt that Teyla looked at Sheppard as ONLY a friend..I think that's changing especially in season 2. I do feel that they both felt the initial attraction....JOhn more so than Teyla..or she felt it and didn't know what it meant...

This is the main reason I can't seem to have them really kiss in my stories. It just doesn't seem to fit...at least not yet...caressing is something most people do, especially when you develop a strong relationship with that person. But the show has them no where near that 'I'm your girlfriend, your my boyfriend level.' And unlike a lot of the shippers here.....I'm not a fan of 'Conversion', as many of them know. But I never looked at it too much shippery....I was told it was shippery and see it as such because it's there...
                          Spoiler:
                          but I have a problem with any man pushing themselves on a woman....

Anyway I'm thinking that relationship has definitely did a 180, if not a 360 in the relationship department.
                          -----------------------------------------

Dude that was not smooth.....because we're probably gonna experience some backlash, I know I did.....Although you don't seem a shipper for Teyla/John, sounds like you made a grudging choice between the two, popular pairs....

More and more I'm feeling a Shep/Dex pairing and a McKay Zalenka

I'm starting to think both ships are gonna be out the water anyway....since their bringing in an ep with
                          Spoiler:
                          McKay's sister, I'm sure we'll deal with maybe some kirking....it would be interesting to see John react with that.

Comment

I know we've touched on this but Teyla could've pushed Shep away and he would've suddenly and totally snapped back, but that's not what I talk about in the ship for conversion. I'm going no spoiler tags here.

I call upon the fact that he didn't attack her once in Conversion, he kicked the crap out of every other marine with her, (after nearly killing Weir) and then just stared at her. Wrote a fanfiction about this, but I think that some part of him was still able to recognize Teyla.

MacGyver, you've gotta point, we don't seriously have any definites, but I don't think we will, at least not for awhile. That's what makes Shipping fun though! Analyzing those little moments time and time again to see that Shep really loves Teyla and vice versa.

Comment

I completely agree with you CR...but again it was that kiss itself that annoyed me. I can't seem to let it down. Although the episode in itself was very shippery and gives us a sneak peak into what is going on in the mind of Shep and also the confusion and uncertainty that Teyla is going through...and may be the leading cause into the changes in Teyla for each dangerous situation John seems to find himself.

VB

Comment

I take it with a grain of salt, being important in one way, that HE kissed HER. Other than that, yes, I'm surprised she didn't push him away, other than that. I regard the rest of the episode more.

Comment

Working...
                                X