No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya guys! Finally finished this fic that I've been working on. It's a day late for "fic-day", but it's just a short episode tag for "Epiphany": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2805385/1/ Read and review, and hope you like it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      Hiya guys! Finally finished this fic that I've been working on. It's a day late for "fic-day", but it's just a short episode tag for "Epiphany": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2805385/1/ Read and review, and hope you like it!

Hi SP...I had read this....oh my gosh I loved it!! And adored it..especially the hesitancy the relation was so on point. I loved that moment of connection and this has to be in an SGA scene..that was absolutely beautiful. I'm about to review for you......but I loved it. And I enjoyed the fact you brought them to the place of neutral ground..where it's just them and there is no other people to disturb that world. And I love anti-hero Shep...thank the gods...because you know what....everyone needs a hero..even shep..and I'm glad he got that in Teyla.

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

So, 'Coup D'etat', well the only Sheppard and Teyla moments
        Spoiler:
        not really them together....

1. When Teyla first finds the wanted posters the expression on her face just tells it all. Anyone can tell this girl has to have strong feelings for him.

and

2. When they say they're going to kill Sheppard, off to the left of the shot with Weir, Teyla turns around to the controls, It looked as though she was distressed.

So far we've seen alot of Teyla's reaction of her feelings, I'm really looking forward to next week when she gets into trouble to see Sheps reaction

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          So, 'Coup D'etat', well the only Sheppard and Teyla moments
          Spoiler:
          not really them together....

1. When Teyla first finds the wanted posters the expression on her face just tells it all. Anyone can tell this girl has to have strong feelings for him.

and

2. When they say they're going to kill Sheppard, off to the left of the shot with Weir, Teyla turns around to the controls, It looked as though she was distressed.

So far we've seen alot of Teyla's reaction of her feelings, I'm really looking forward to next week when she gets into trouble to see Sheps reaction
          Yes I compoletely agree with you here Witchy..especially no.2. It's when she does things like that, I get the feeling that John is definitely taking up more room in her thoughts and feelings than normal. From what I got,
          Spoiler:
          when she went to hold on to the control panelling, it was as if she was grabbing on to something solid, to compose herself...like she was about to fall, from the impact that John may have already been dead or going to die.

Although I do find John expresses his feelings through agressive reactions or the words he says...and I can see why a lot of people feel he may come out and say something first. I do feel that Teyla may be the first to do something.....sort of a pushed to the edge kind of situation and it all comes out. More and more we're picking up on her facial expressions (Big Props to RL for her acting) and you can clearly see her reactions are more strong, more worriesome and she seriously looks either on the verge of an emotional collapse, or a seriously strong breakdown....and the you can feel the helpless sensation just coming from her...you guys are gonna love
          Spoiler:
          Inferno
          because of that....Many people have jumped on it being a Teyla/Ronon ep, it's far from there. Their together don't get me wrong, and it just comes across brother and sister...but it's definitely about
          Spoiler:
          Teyla and exactly how she feels about John, there is no way a shipper, won't see the reactions and read what might be going through her head...

I really liked this ep, and it's definitely high on my list....

VB

Comment

Oh my goodness, you guys noticed that too!
            Spoiler:
            I loved seeing the reactions of all of the characters when they thought that John was about to die. Rodney and Beckett were both shocked and angered, Ronon looked frustrated, knowing that he may have been able to help, and Elizabeth looked absolutely devastated. Of course, I couldn't help but see how Teyla was reacting. I also thought that it looked as though she was almost holding onto the console for support, and even though the camera turns away, we can see her turning in place, as though she isn't quite sure what to do. I'd have to watch it again, but it looked like she even put her hand up to her face for a while. Definitely a lot of emotion coming from Teyla considering that we normally don't see her react like this.
            Loved it, and it was nice and subtle...which is the way I like my ships. Great ep overall.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
              Oh my goodness, you guys noticed that too!
              Spoiler:
              I loved seeing the reactions of all of the characters when they thought that John was about to die. Rodney and Beckett were both shocked and angered, Ronon looked frustrated, knowing that he may have been able to help, and Elizabeth looked absolutely devastated. Of course, I couldn't help but see how Teyla was reacting. I also thought that it looked as though she was almost holding onto the console for support, and even though the camera turns away, we can see her turning in place, as though she isn't quite sure what to do. I'd have to watch it again, but it looked like she even put her hand up to her face for a while. Definitely a lot of emotion coming from Teyla considering that we normally don't see her react like this.
              Loved it, and it was nice and subtle...which is the way I like my ships. Great ep overall.
              Yeah she did put her hand to her head...and lean it down a bit.....hmmmmmm...I'm still a bit worried about how fast this is moving....But then Mulder was the same with Scully in season 2..and then when she was taken it was a whole other set of drama...so I guess I'll just ride it.

VB

Comment

Hello, everyone.

AG I can't give you green yet (I'm all out) but when I can I'll throw some your way. You made me giggle.

Coup D'Etat...well, not blatantly shippy, but as I've said elsewhere, we've been getting some nice reactions from Teyla this half of the season, and I'm pleased with that. Hi, SP.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Agreed SP! I definitely enjoyed all the actors/actresses expressions on this one, they shifted everything from annoyance, to frustration, and devastation.

I think this season with Sheppard and Teyla, mostly just their facial expressions, have been shown this season.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Camy Chapter Nine awesome again. Love it. John asking the wraith queen
                    You have a talent for humor fics...I do not so I think it's great when I see someone write it so well

**hugs**

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm trying to catch up with all the posts. I got sick last night and still feel pretty crappy so I haven't been online too much.

**hugs** to everyone.

Your all very talented and nice people.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        so, in my view, I think John will be the one to come forth first like he did in conversion for that kiss and be the one to make the first move and not Teyla...hehehehhe...I can't wait for that to happen!

I completely agree with you there. John will be the first to initiate it I think. Teyla is more reserved and less open than John. She hides her feelings better I think, John is a bit more transparent.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                          Yeah she did put her hand to her head...and lean it down a bit.....hmmmmmm...I'm still a bit worried about how fast this is moving....But then Mulder was the same with Scully in season 2..and then when she was taken it was a whole other set of drama...so I guess I'll just ride it.

VB
                          Oh, and I do so love that ship! I'm just going to take it as it comes. I'm certainly not going to complain about anything shippy-wise that we get.
                          Spoiler:
                          Speaking of which, though I didn't see the ship in it, I loved the scene with Sheppard and Weir when they were discussing their plan to double-cross the Genii. Good teamwork shown there, and the good-cop/bad-cop routine from Ronon and Teyla was rather amusing. While I like these pairings, I hope we get to see less segregation of the characters next season.

::waves:: Hiya Trippy!!

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
                            Hey everyone. I'm trying to catch up with all the posts. I got sick last night and still feel pretty crappy so I haven't been online too much.

**hugs** to everyone.

Your all very talented and nice people.
                            Hey {{Nicole}}! Rest up! DRS. and orders.......Drink lots of liquids and visit them in the morning, preferably after they've had breakfast on their balcony....

-Hope you get better soon....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                              I've been lurking and enjoying your hard work and it's only fair to post my thanks to:nicole9514, for your banners/icons and vids.
                              Thanks I'm glad you liked them.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                                Hey folks.

I really don't have time to go back and read more than 10,000 posts, but I've finally declared a 'ship for Atlantis, and, well, this is it. Mind if I join you?
                                CeeKay! I finally declared, too.

J: Did you hear? CeeKay's joining us.
                                T: Splendid!
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X