John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Oh Ritter!! I dunno what to say! Thank you sooooo much! I just saw the vid and it's wonderful, it actually had me near tears at one point and when I saw you dedicated it to me that is just the sweetest...*huge hugs* Thank you I can't tell you what it means to me *hugs Ritter one more time before he can escape* Thank you!!!!!
    **Ahhh, your welcome Mel**

What had you in tears? I gotta know, but I've also gotta escape so goodnight everyone. Camy, I was waiting around for Stuck on You Chapter (insert chapter # here) But I do owe it to you, since you got me started on that.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Previously on Stuck with You...by Camy...
      Okay...I hope this is acceptable...
      If you have missed any of the chapters of this pic fic..just click here and it will take you to Chapter 8 and there you will find the link to the individual chapters 1-7....
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10116

Stuck with You...Chapter 9....by Camy...Shepmaggen Valentine's Fest Week...

John: Oh, crap...I guess this means no!

Teyla: Oh...Uh...Colonel?

John: Teyla? Are you alright?

Teyla: I am fine, Colonel. Are you alright?

John: Yeah, my alter-ego's being crushed, but besides that I am fine.

Teyla: We need to find a way out, Colonel. They will come for us again soon. I can sense the Wraith Queen and she is having some very disturbing thoughts about...about.....this is strange...she wants to go....dancing..?

John: You can sense that?Wow..She changed her mind?

Teyla: John, what did you do?

John: Uh..well I might have asked her to come with me to the party tonight?

John: I didn't think she'd take it seriously...

Teyla: You did what?

John: Hey, desperate times calls for desperate measures...and besides, why are you so upset....you already have a date, Major Lorne, isn't it?

Teyla: If you must know, Major Lorne was not my first choice...but...

John: Huh...Who was your first choice, Teyla?

Teyla: Oh, and you think I am going to tell you?

John: No, I didn't. But it was worth a try.

Meanwhile, back in Atlantis....

Caldwell: Dr. Weir, the Daedelous is ready. We will not return until we have Colonel Sheppard and Teyla on board. I promise you that.

Weir: Be safe, Colonel. Weir out.

End...Chapter 9...Okay..so I lied...there is more..but only if you want it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        OH, MEL HONEY! YOU SO ROCK! THIS IS SOOOO OUT OF THIS WORLD..

but come here...I want to give you something...

*Camy runs over and grabs a bucket of full of water, runs over to Mel and pours it over her head*

I don't ever want you to be thirsty again....

John should definetly dedicate this one to Teyla...
        Thanks Camy I'm glad you liked it. I love writing poetry and I've strayed. Don't do it as much anymore...

Thanks for the water too. I needed that. Wallowing in the memories of a forgotten love... Putting the poems in the context of someone elses love story is cool. Sheppard and Teyla's is so much better!!!

Comment

Thanks AG..that was great..we have to invite spiritcoda over so she can join in the fun.....now you guys got me addicted to limericks...

<snip>
          Last edited by Skydiver; 16 February 2006, 04:07 AM.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oh Camy...you're AWESOME!

I had to think a minute because I was like why are they laying on the ground and then it all came back to me with the wraith queen..

Is Teyla gonna have to fight for her man?

Comment

Great post camy..we need more people doing the pic-fics..hahah.their too funny!!

VB

Comment

Oh, hon...we've all been there...at least I have...my first crush..AHHHHH...then, my second, and my third, and my fourth...and my fi...crap! going down memory lane is depressing....

but, hey...I know I broke some hearts too...not intentionally of coarse..but hey, what can I say...when you are blessed there's nothing you can do about it!

And with John and Teyla...they are definetly blessed..
                You know I have been thinking about this..and perhaps we have touched upon it a bit..but I really think that John will be the first to admit anything..time and time again we see how he is the one that comes after Teyla and she is the one that walks away...

I think Annie posted the latest pics of Allies and you see that John is there talking to her and she walks away and he looks like he is just so confused or hurt and is so willing to speak to her more...but she just turns and walks away...

We also mentioned in TLG how after John comes through, Teyla just snaps out of what hell she just went through and is ready to continue with her duty..whereas we see that John is always left with a puzzled or sad look after a conversation with her...she is just able to block things and move on...
                I wonder if Teyla has some dark secret..or maybe not such a secret..maybe because she has gone through so much pain, she doesn't want to get hurt or she's protecting herself and John from getting hurt..afterall she knows that anytime anyone of them could die either at the hands of the Wraith or any other dangerous situations they encounter..
                so, in my view, I think John will be the one to come forth first like he did in conversion for that kiss and be the one to make the first move and not Teyla...hehehehhe...I can't wait for that to happen!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                  Thanks AG..that was great..we have to invite spiritcoda over so she can join in the fun.....now you guys got me addicted to limericks...

<snip>
                  --V.A. Boncy
                  OH, you talented girl, you!
                  Do more...please...

Okay..I'm off to do Chapter 10...i'll be back!
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 16 February 2006, 04:07 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great post camy..we need more people doing the pic-fics..hahah.their too funny!!

VB
                    I will be doing more picture stories on Friday...

Thursday I am at school most of the day...but I have a few stories to post and I can't wait to see what everyone else posts...

VB...I love your limericks...your second one is a little naughty Keep them coming...I'm horrible at any form of poetry

Mel...I stated once before I love your poems...they just capture perfectly a certain emotion...thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wwhahhahaha!! Wahhahahah!! I saw the vids..you guys are trying to push Telie out of his place.
                      And you got my fave band..I love BOYZONE....yayayay!!! I love boy bands except N*Sync...oooohh!!I love it..

Oh can someone please..anyone do 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias..oh how many times in how many ways must I ask for that video.

VB

Comment

I've been lurking and enjoying your hard work and it's only fair to post my thanks to:

Camy, for your kick-ass pic story ("Stuck on You")

Witchblade007, for your incredible vids

melpomeme, for sharing your touching and hot original poems

nicole9514, for your banners/icons and vids.

Doxymom, for your wonderful v-day cards, banners and icons.

Tame, for helping Camy with linking her pic story. And also for the linking lesson.

AthosianGirl, for your cool wallpaper

Cpt. Ritter, for you vids and for your fic ("Things I've Gotta Say"). Very well done.

HyperCaz, for continuing to feed the jukebox - I love the Allies caps.

vaberella, for sharing Pablo Neruba's poems. I can see why his work inspires you.

Annie, I hope your feeling better.

I know there are several other posts I wanted to respond so I'll just add a general thanks to all for making me smile.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Chapter 10...Stuck with You...by Camy.....

Previously on Stuck With You....
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10171

Back on the Hive Ship, Teyla can sense the danger that they are in...she can hear from a distance as the Wraith are getting closer to their cell..

John: Teyla... what is it?

Teyla: The WRAITH! They are coming.

Back on the Deddy....
                          Caldwell: Do you have a lock on them?

Officer: No, sir..no life signs detected for Colonel Sheppard and Teyla.

Rodney: Who taught you how to use that? Are you sure you are doing it right? They are there...Just find THEM!

Back on the Hive Ship
                          Teyla: We need to leave here, NOW..Colonel. Let me untie your hands.

John: I will get you to the Stargate, you head back to Atlantis...and...

Teyla turns her head away from Sheppard as she hears the steps of the Wraith getting closer to their cell.

Teyla: I am NOT leaving without you, John.

John: You have to, Teyla..But I just want you to promise one thing. Save me your last dance for the night.

Teyla: John?

Okay..one more....and then finito! do you like? I know..the funny stuff was better...I guess I am not good and the smooshi stuff...
                          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 15 February 2006, 06:06 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved it..although Mckay looked likes he had diarrhea....
                            ^_^ And it's coming out all wrong....
                            VB

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                              I've been lurking and enjoying your hard work and it's only fair to post my thanks to:

Camy, for your kick-ass pic story ("Stuck on You")

Witchblade007, for your incredible vids

melpomeme, for sharing your touching and hot original poems

nicole9514, for your banners/icons and vids.

Doxymom, for your wonderful v-day cards, banners and icons.

Tame, for helping Camy with linking her pic story. And also for the linking lesson.

AthosianGirl, for your cool wallpaper

Cpt. Ritter, for you vids and for your fic ("Things I've Gotta Say"). Very well done.

HyperCaz, for continuing to feed the jukebox - I love the Allies caps.

vaberella, for sharing Pablo Neruba's poems. I can see why his work inspires you.

Annie, I hope your feeling better.

I know there are several other posts I wanted to respond so I'll just add a general thanks to all for making me smile.
                              Oh, Maxbo...we've missed you..
                              Thanks...I'm blushing...

I'm here to make you guys happy!

Okay..last and final chapter..PHEW!
                              Please leave your reviews...I live for them...

And yes, Maxbo...everyone here has outdone themselves..NO WONDER I LOVE THIS PLACE! Well, it's not the place..it's who is in it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved it..although Mckay looked likes he had diarrhea....
                                ^_^ And it's coming out all wrong....
                                VB
                                Oh...the critique's are out tonight...
                                You are right..and I think I chose a better one..check it out!

I just loved that pic of Rodney and I was trying to find a place where to put it! hehehehehe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X