Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
    hi guys...
    wow i'm not here one day and you all did sooo many things....
    my mood isn't today soo very good...actally it's terrible... today was a day which I should forget very fast...
    ok I go to see what you made here...I hope it'll raise my spirits...
    Oh no Annie's having a bad day...well I'll fix that!

Calls Shep and Teyla on the phone:

AG: Annie needs someone to brighten her day...got any suggestions?

Shep: Hmmmm....what can we do to make Annie smile? Hey Teyla...I got an idea!

Teyla: Yes John?

John: Let's....

What is Shep going to do? Comon people...take a guess!

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/4...08hr1427rj.jpg

Admit it...you know it brings a smile to your face!

And just for you Annie!!!

He's looking at you Annie...so SMILE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
      Yes, my dear. Come into the light! If I have to take down AG to get to you, then I'll do what I must. COME INTO THE LIGHT, CAMY!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
      What?!

You think you can take me on...I don't think so sparky!

I am a full fledge member of the 'I can whip your butt with a pair of Athosian rods any old day' club...

...then again I don't always have the best hand-eye cordination...and I am known to stumble into walls on occasion...

Hah...but I'll still prevail...I got Teyla on my side and she knows how to win a fight!

Show 'em Teyla!

HIYA WHISTLER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        What?!

You think you can take me on...I don't think so sparky!

I am a full fledge member of the 'I can whip your butt with a pair of Athosian rods any old day' club...

...then again I don't always have the best hand-eye cordination...and I am known to stumble into walls on occasion...

Hah...but I'll still prevail...I got Teyla on my side and she knows how to win a fight!

Show 'em Teyla!

HIYA WHISTLER!!!!
        Those be fighting words!!!

*runs and hides*

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

::jumps on Whistler:: OMG!!! You're here!!! Heehee!!! Sorry guys, bit excited...Um...to make this legit, Shep/Teyla squee!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            ::jumps on Whistler:: OMG!!! You're here!!! Heehee!!! Sorry guys, bit excited...Um...to make this legit, Shep/Teyla squee!
            SP will protect me from AG!

Yay!

Dude, where have you been?!!! And why are you coming on just as I'm leaving!! We'll talk this friday or over the weekend, deal? Been too long! PM me with times that work for you!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
            Spoiler:
            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Yeah, AG, no beating up on my Whistler, you hear! Love ya both, but Whistler is Empress of Whistler-Land and I believe that we are all members of that wonderful, mythical place where we frolic with bunnies, eat marshmallows, and live in shipping harmony all the time. She is our honored Sparky guest!

And geez, you're leaving now? Okay, we are definitely talking over the weekend. I will structure my weekend around you, promise. I'll be sure to PM you.

Guys, I'm half-way through a fic and will be sure to post it as soon as I have it done.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                SP will protect me from AG!

Yay!
                Ah now that's fighting dirty!

I can't hurt SP!

Okay everyone check out this livejournal account!
                http://obsidianagirl.livejournal.com/

It's a shipper by the name of Obsidian Girl:

She's got some cool manips:

A few fanfics and

A really cool wallpaper will a poem on it that fits perfectly into out theme today!

Check it out and leave a comment!

Spread the love!

Okay...I am now going to go look for my Athosian fighting rods....

Comment

Yeah, AG, no beating up on my Whistler, you hear! Love ya both, but Whistler is Empress of Whistler-Land and I believe that we are all members of that wonderful, mythical place where we frolic with bunnies, eat marshmallows, and live in shipping harmony all the time. She is our honored Sparky guest!

And geez, you're leaving now? Okay, we are definitely talking over the weekend. I will structure my weekend around you, promise. I'll be sure to PM you.

Guys, I'm half-way through a fic and will be sure to post it as soon as I have it done.
                  *squeeeeee* Hi SP!!!! I love Marshmellows and bunnies!!! Can I have chocolate too? I think someone should write a fic about Shep, Teyla and Chocolate. I'd do it myself but only it'd probably not be finished this year...

Comment

Hey wait a minute!

She (pointing finger at Whistler) was trying to steal Camy away from us...I couldn't take that lying down...Camy asked for help!

See...even Shep and Teyla have something to say about that!

Comment

Oh no Annie's having a bad day...well I'll fix that!

Calls Shep and Teyla on the phone:

AG: Annie needs someone to brighten her day...got any suggestions?

http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1645/smi0cb.png

Shep: Hmmmm....what can we do to make Annie smile? Hey Teyla...I got an idea!

Teyla: Yes John?

John: Let's....

What is Shep going to do? Comon people...take a guess!

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/4...08hr1427rj.jpg

Admit it...you know it brings a smile to your face!

And just for you Annie!!!

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9263/0868dy.jpg

He's looking at you Annie...so SMILE!!!!
                      thanks AG..big hug...

Comment

Ah now that's fighting dirty!

I can't hurt SP!
                        That's because I'm just too cute! :;puppy dog eyes at the thread::

It's a shipper by the name of Obsidian Girl...
                        Oooh, yes, I just found her stuff too. Check it out guys, there's some really good stuff here, including some great little ficlets.

Originally posted by melpomene
                        *squeeeeee* Hi SP!!!! I love Marshmellows and bunnies!!! Can I have chocolate too? I think someone should write a fic about Shep, Teyla and Chocolate. I'd do it myself but only it'd probably not be finished this year...
                        Hiya, Mel! :;squees along with her:: And yes, you may have chocolate, too. The only condition to Whistler-Land is complete shipping harmony. Other than that, whatever makes you happy, my friend! And that fic sounds really cute. I'd take it on if I wasn't so swamped with stuff...I'll add it to the list, but don't wait up for it.

Hey wait a minute!

She (pointing finger at Whistler) was trying to steal Camy away from us...I couldn't take that lying down...Camy asked for help!
                        Okay, okay, I understand; that is a pretty serious offense. Let's call it a truce. Camy promises not to get in any more of these tug-of-wars and you two can forget it ever happened. Now back to the shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          Okay, I don't normally do this but, since it's a special occasion I'm posting one of my original poems. I wrote it years ago and I went through some documents today and it reminded me a little of Shep/Teyla... Now you know I love you guys and trust you -and the poems not really worth stealing-but I'm putting this in bold print anyway...This poem is MINE So, don't use it for anything without asking me first okay? *Mwah*

Untitled

When I feel your pain it scares me
                          I know I'm feeling something
                          no one has ever felt before
                          Something no one was supposed to feel
                          The pressure of it starts to crush me
                          you're so close, so heavy, so hard to bear
                          I absorb you like a sponge
                          you release your feelings into me
                          Until I'm heavy, saturated
                          I can't run anymore
                          but in the middle of it all
                          a thought comes out of nowhere,
                          what if this is what I'm meant to do?
                          Give me yourself and I'll bear us both alive.

(copyright)
                          That's beautiful Mel, and I really started thinking about Shep and Teyla. Now I've got a music vid, just gotta upload it. Back in a few.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

wow you really did many...

@all
                            all the vids, wallpapers, icons, banners...and everything else
                            ...great job guys...fantastic...

@ nicole and seldear
                            welcome...

@Camy
                            wow Camy..your story is wonderful...love it...the last chapter is great...yeah i know it's a Teyla john story but this with John and Weir is so funny...

Comment

Obisidiangirl's manips are so cute...
                              They're all a definite must see.

Heya SP! Glad to see you're taking a break.

Mel, Nice poem, it's very moving.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

The Long and Winding Road

I got the vid finished. Enjoy everyone. Mel, didn't say till now, but the vid's to you for getting me into all this madness of making vids!
                                Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 15 February 2006, 03:16 PM.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X