No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy love the story! Keep it up I am hooked! Can't wait till the next!

WELCOME Nicole and Seldear! Hope to see you more often!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
      WELCOME Nicole and Seldear! Hope to see you more often!
      Thanks. It's been a while since I was here and I don't know how much time I'll have to post regularly, but I'll try to keep an eye on this thread.

I'm more usually seen on LJ than GW, but we'll see in future.

cheers,
      Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
        Thanks. It's been a while since I was here and I don't know how much time I'll have to post regularly, but I'll try to keep an eye on this thread.

I'm more usually seen on LJ than GW, but we'll see in future.

cheers,
        Sel.
        Well I'm afraid I don't post all that much some weeks, but come when you have the chance, that's what the forum is for

Comment

CAMY! Love the story! You guys are really cooking

Ritter: Hope you get you're vid done buddy. You're so much faster than me *sigh* I take forever. But I can't wait to see what song your using next

VB: I get my best ideas in the shower too. I'd probably get more done if I could spend two hours. But that would be even less time to spend vidding... (By the way, if you ever write something that FF.net won't take there's always Unique Bond)

Well, welcome to all the new kids. Nicole -can I call you Nics? Nikki? Nicster? Nicita?- and Sel. I sent you guys some green rep

And just a generic over 'Hi-love-and-hugs' to Witchy, AG, BP and everyone.

Comment

{{MEL}}...you've been away so much, but can't wait to see more fics and vids...

WELCOME Nicole and Seldear!!!....

Congrats {{CAMY}}!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Darn!

I missed our 10,000th post!

Congrats Camy!

Love your stories...keep them coming Tuesday...I'll be gone most of Tuesday but I'll find time to post all my stuff...I saved my 'Long Goodbye' wallpapers to post here...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                I sent you guys some green rep
                *arches brow*

Green rep?

Sel.

Comment

Guys

Can someone please explain to me what Rod's dating life has to do with shep and teyla ship discussion?????

Cause i'm not getting it.

And unless someone can explain to me how it is of topic, i'm gonna have to ask you to move those posts to a more appropriate thread and stop posting them here
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    Guys

Can someone please explain to me what Rod's dating life has to do with shep and teyla ship discussion?????

Cause i'm not getting it.

And unless someone can explain to me how it is of topic, i'm gonna have to ask you to move those posts to a more appropriate thread and stop posting them here
                    Hiya...it is on topic. For a minute there I didn't know what you meant when you said 'Rod'...I kept asking who was that in my head....thought it was 'Rod Stewart' and I kept thinking...he was mentioned..who cares about that OG.

Until I started looking back at the posts..so then I realized you might have meant Rodney.

It is on topic...if you go back to this page: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=7728&page=496

And scroll down to the post by Camy...you'll notice it's a pic-fic. Well I dubbed it a pic-fic. Where we just take random pictures from different episodes and change up the dialogue to make a small story. This is in Camy's story about a Valentine's Day party which results in a John/Teyla fanfic pic-fic. The Rodney part your eluding too..is just a chapter in about 6 chapter's so far which is going to end in I believe 3-4 more chapters.

Hence the Rodney was mentioned..the entire story will end soon, but it focuses on the characters and how this leads to a John/Teyla shippy story...just think of the Rodney part as a chapter in the story which it is. Hence the reason it's within topic and what Camy was trying to do.

VB
                    Shep/Teyla forever!
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Vaberella, did you get my message?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

And I wish I could take this idea as mine, but it was only a bounce idea from the lovely, awesome, talented, superb, fantastic, creative, artistic, brilliant and wonderful DM...guys give the credit all to her! Her hard work rubbed a bit on me and I she allowed me to take it to another level...Thanks DM...

Aw, shucks. Thanks so much, Camy! You're awesome too and doing a wonderful job hosting this party. It's a ton of fun! Your theme day idea was truly inspired. Great work!

Everyone give Camy a standing ovation for her work!

Happy Valentine's Day, btw.

:-D

Comment

Stuck with You Part 3...by Camy...for the Shepmaggen Shipper Fest....

Ronon: I believe you know her as Dr. Kate Heightmeir.

John and Rodney turn in unison.
                          John/Rodney: Huh?
                          end part 3

Okay...do you like? Let me know if you want more...

LOL. Excellent! Love how John and Rodney turn simultaneously in surprise. LOL.

Great story, Camy!

Comment

Witchy, Angel Face was really cute and I like the pics! Cool story!

Comment

Stuck with You...Part 5
                              Oo, Camy, so intense! Poor John. Poor Teyla--she seems to wish she'd waited.

Comment

Stuck with You....Chapter 6....by Camy

LOL. She's going with Zelenka! LOL. And you picked the perfect pics for Rodney's conversation with Katie.

Excellent story!

Comment

Working...
                                X