John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    WITCHY...YOU SOOOO ROCK AT THIS....AWESOME!
    WHERE ARE AG'S? CAN YOU POST THOSE TOO...?
    Thanks Camy!...

And here are AG's calendars...personally i can't wait for August... In no specific order: March, June, August, October, December.

1. 2.
    3. 4.

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      Oh I love this video..my sister was all over it HyperCaz..did I tell you she's actually going to go to a convetion to get your man....she's in love with Beckett.....You better keep McGillion on a leash..or my sister's gonna steal...unless of course your wiling to share..By the way thanks for the checkett and great shots of slow with John/Teyla!
      VB
      slow sheyla is the best, esp. with that kiss. That scene was MEANT to be slowed down

hey...I proposed to him first...he's MINE mwhahahaha jk

Comment

Well I can't do wallpapers cause I ain't got no software, I threw this together in Paint and didn't show anyone on account of it's not very good but since today is wallpaper day and I have nothing else to offer...here goes. I hope I resized it small enough...

Comment

How could we not like it Mel...it's our favorite scene. And look at that you're seeing their expressions from every angle. Gorgeous...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            VB, Caz got rid of the "Hardy Boys" over on the RP, so you're up!
            Updated my part..
            Camy, Witchy, Mishy, AG, anyone anyone...time for your to update the next part.
            http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/s...p?t=588&page=2
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              Thanks Camy!...

And here are AG's calendars...personally i can't wait for August... In no specific order: March, June, August, October, December.
              Can we get those without the calender portion, because I don't care for the calender, but I love the wallpapers, I've got My Pictures running as a screensaver... so much Shep and Teyla love.

Witchy's got a point Mel, it is our favorite scene.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Can we get those without the calender portion, because I don't care for the calender, but I love the wallpapers, I've got My Pictures running as a screensaver... so much Shep and Teyla love.

Witchy's got a point Mel, it is our favorite scene.
                I'm not sure Ritter. You'll have to ask AG if she's got them. I've only got the calendar version.

RPG Updated!!!...
                http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/s...ted=1#post8681

oh speaking of fav scene...i found something you guys have got to see. Mel's post reminded me...got to find it.... ...will edit with link...

EDIT: http://pics.livejournal.com/obsidianagirl/pic/0000xf7s/
                Obsidiangirl...did this wonderful wallpaper. using our favorite scene. It's titled: Major Sheppard Makes a Claim...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Don't worry about it Witchy, just curious, I've got almost a gigabyte on my computer devoted to John and Teyla (mostly vids) but it keeps growing, then all the wallpapers. I'm going to scare my roomie senseless next year.

Good everyone, just let the RPG do it's thing.

Wonderful wallpaper, he definitely makes a claim. I'll never look at that scene the same way again.

Comment

Today's picture day so I have links to some banners, icons, and V. Day cards I made--all are John/Teyla. :-) I actually goofed up and forgot to post the second batch in the LJ on Sunday! So, if you aren't on the JT list you'll probably be seeing these for the first time.

Enjoy! (don't know how to do links here, so hopefully this is right.)

V Day cards http://community.livejournal.com/sga...48.html#cutid1

Banners, icons 1 http://community.livejournal.com/sga...42.html#cutid1

Banners, icons 2 http://community.livejournal.com/sga...65.html#cutid1

DM.

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Okay here's those banners I promised. Some of you may have seen them already.

These are my first.Feel free to take and use for whatever you like. Hope you like them.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
                        Thanks, Suzanne.

Like I said, I'm unlikely to be around here often, but I figured I'd pop in and check things out.

Sel.
                        The door is always open. Love you sig btw- it's really terrific.

Comment

One more thing. I 've also got some icons I made of J/T. Enjoy. Hope you like them.

love
                          nicole

Comment

Wooohooo Nicole...amazing work..and you've got my favorite picture of them sitting next to each other after sparring...wowsers!! Great posts and thanks for the contribution..I'll be taking a few of them.
                            VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Now if only they could be caught sitting closer one of these times... and idea for getting them stuck in the gym for the RPG. So many beautiful icon and banners... Wallpapers... it's almost sad at the amount of talent collected in these forums and communities. We don't get paid for this stuff and we do a better job.

Okay, to make it all legit, I think I'll edit the RPG senario to everyone goes to try and get Shep and Teyla together. Don't you just love that type of conspiracy.

Comment

Don't worry about it Witchy, just curious, I've got almost a gigabyte on my computer devoted to John and Teyla (mostly vids) but it keeps growing, then all the wallpapers. I'm going to scare my roomie senseless next year.

Good everyone, just let the RPG do it's thing.

Wonderful wallpaper, he definitely makes a claim. I'll never look at that scene the same way again.
                                I'm cursed with being a Shep/Teyla, Sam/Jack, and a Mulder/Scully fan. So my entire hard drive is pretty much crammed with vids, clips for making vids, and wallpapers. (and my Richard Dean Anderson photo collection.) I'm actually having to clear S/J and M/S stuff off my HD onto DVD's in order to make room for more S/T!

Comment

Working...
                                X