X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    (((Linda)))
    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Such a sweet message...thank you Linda...
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Thats so sweet Linda.... thanks and a very happy christmas to you too and to all the wonderful John/Teyla fans on GW... you all are a credit to the JT fandom... and I'm really proud to be a John/Teyla fan...
    No worries guys.....I had to let you guys know how much you mean to me I've made some great friends since i've been here and met(not in the physical sense unfortunately ) some wonderful people too
    sigpic

Comment

Why me.... Why ME of all people have to get THIS IDEA into my head when visition WDWR in Orlando?!?!?!.... Off Topic story preview under the cut
      Spoiler:
      Title: Kingdom Hearts, The Four
      Rating: T/M for strong language & scary scenes
      Characters: all main Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, et al)
      Summary: When a freak lightning storm hits a bonfire party of four friends, transporting them into the world of Kingdom Hearts (Disney/SquareEnix), four friends, Jack, Zack, Vanisia and Tassi are given the task of resucing the three missing Princesses (Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella & Airel) from the Heartless. They also meet one of the KH characters created by Jack, named Xiao, youngest sister of Mushu the Dragon (from Mulan)
      *perches in Linda's lap* What I miss the last week gang??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
        Helloo!!! It's sooo late, but I got struck by an idea on the way home from work today, so here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725698/1/Tooth_Ache

Tis my first ever Stargate Atlantis fic! Yay! It's extremely weird, I think my mind goes off in a bit of random tangents, and I've been so tired writing the past hour and a half or so that it probably gets worse as you read (lol) and so I probably should have posted it tomorrow, but, damnit, I stayed up so late doing it that I'll just post it now!

Eugh, waffle much?

Well, anyway, there you go...

Oh, and when I was googling for the story, I found this which you've probably all already seen, but thought I'd share just in case:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/John_Sheppard

And now off I go to collapse in bed and cease me endless wafflings. I don't know why, but the more tired I am and the more I need to STOP WRITING, the more I just seem to go on and on... I think my brain needs a rewire.

See! Night (or morning) everyone! xxxxxx
        Love your fic great job And did yall read the sheyla one, it was freaken hilarious !!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        A fic rec....http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice

It's an excellent au John/Teyla story incorporating Michael, where John is a cop and Lorne is his partner... it's a WIP but updated quite regulary..

It's nice to see some new JT writers..
        I loved it
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/Secret-Santa.jpg

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

12 hours to go!

RULES:
        TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
        Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
        uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
        Spoiler:
        DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
        IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
        IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
        IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
        Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
        SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
        For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected] AND [email protected]

Can you put the following header at the top of your PM/EMails to me?
        Recipient:
        Prompts:
        Title:
        Summary:
        Rating:

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
        Sci
        Asgard30
        MrsB
        Linda
        TeylaJohn4ever
        Pandora's Box
        AlbinoMonkeyC
        YappiChick

Note the absence of my name?
        oy

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

5.5 hours to go!

RULES:
        TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
        Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT

ART
        Spoiler:

VIDEO
        Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES

Recipient:
        Prompts:
        Title:
        Summary:
        Rating:

Spoiler:
        Sci
        Asgard30
        MrsB
        Linda
        TeylaJohn4ever
        Pandora's Box
        AlbinoMonkeyC
        YappiChick
        Camy

Still waiting on submissions from

Spoiler:
        Me
        Cazz
        TeylaFan
        Wedjatqi
        Pandora's Box
        Donna
        Padme
        Ruby
        Hah you forgot my name so im off the hook

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        And Lea told me to tell everyone "HI!!!!!!!" She has some company coming out and hopes to be on sometime tomorrow night.
        Say hi back for me

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

1.2 hours to go!

RULES:

HERE WE GO

FIC
        Spoiler:

ART
        Spoiler:

VIDEO
        Spoiler:

DATES

Recipient:
        Prompts:
        Title:
        Summary:
        Rating:

Spoiler:
        Sci
        Asgard30
        MrsB
        Linda
        TeylaJohn4ever
        Pandora's Box
        AlbinoMonkeyC
        Cazz
        Padme
        TeylaFan
        Camy
        Me!
        YappiChick
        Its not fair im on a different time zone
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Why me.... Why ME of all people have to get THIS IDEA into my head when visition WDWR in Orlando?!?!?!.... Off Topic story preview under the cut
          Spoiler:
          Title: Kingdom Hearts, The Four
          Rating: T/M for strong language & scary scenes
          Characters: all main Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, et al)
          Summary: When a freak lightning storm hits a bonfire party of four friends, transporting them into the world of Kingdom Hearts (Disney/SquareEnix), four friends, Jack, Zack, Vanisia and Tassi are given the task of resucing the three missing Princesses (Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella & Airel) from the Heartless. They also meet one of the KH characters created by Jack, named Xiao, youngest sister of Mushu the Dragon (from Mulan)
          *perches in Linda's lap* What I miss the last week gang??
          Hello my favourite feline *pets kitty*

Spoiler:
          Why's there no Belle from beauty and the beast? That's my all time favourite disney movie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Hello my favourite feline *pets kitty*

Spoiler:
            Why's there no Belle from beauty and the beast? That's my all time favourite disney movie
            *purrs*
            Spoiler:
            Sadly my brother and I can't write Belle very well (that rymed! YAYZ!) Anyhow, we are still working out the basic plotline now, right now we only have the reasons of why the four are at the Cinderellla Castle and who brought them there (Genie). But Beast (Prince Edward), is in the story

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*purrs*
              Spoiler:
              Sadly my brother and I can't write Belle very well (that rymed! YAYZ!) Anyhow, we are still working out the basic plotline now, right now we only have the reasons of why the four are at the Cinderellla Castle and who brought them there (Genie). But Beast (Prince Edward), is in the story
              Spoiler:
              Oh ok......But YAY at least beast is there

Oh that reminds me, i've still to watch Sleeping beauty..I got the 50th anniversary DVD
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Oh ok......But YAY at least beast is there

Oh that reminds me, i've still to watch Sleeping beauty..I got the 50th anniversary DVD
                Spoiler:
                you're welcome and YAYZ! hard to believe that Sleeping Beauty is 50 years old o_O

Also....
                Spoiler:
                You know of Mulan right? well guess what! on tuesday my Papa (birthfather) managed to talk to me into being Mulan for the day, only thing being I had to wear a wig rather then dye my hair black (I'm a natural white), my brother has two pictures, one of the three of us (him, Mushu and myself) as well as just Mushu and I, who, odd as it may seem, is my personal favorite All Time Disney character next ot Goofy (who is so easy to love)

Comment

Spoiler:
                  you're welcome and YAYZ! hard to believe that Sleeping Beauty is 50 years old o_O

Also....
                  Spoiler:
                  You know of Mulan right? well guess what! on tuesday my Papa (birthfather) managed to talk to me into being Mulan for the day, only thing being I had to wear a wig rather then dye my hair black (I'm a natural white), my brother has two pictures, one of the three of us (him, Mushu and myself) as well as just Mushu and I, who, odd as it may seem, is my personal favorite All Time Disney character next ot Goofy (who is so easy to love)
                  Spoiler:
                  Yep I know Mulan aww Goofy is such sweet thing, who could'nt love him!
                  sigpic

Comment

RR. Part? Its a bit short and scrapped together but oh well im a bit rushed over here
                    Spoiler:
                    “You guys aren’t going.” John stated in a matter of fact way as he entered Rodney’s lab, obviously ready to go back and save Teyla.

“What do you mean we can’t go?” asked Rodney staring at him in utter disbelief.

“It’s to dangerous and only one of us actually needs to go.” he replied in a calm manner. “Woosley okayed the mission and I am the only one going, no buts ands or ifs.”

“Listen here Sheppard,” Ronon began, “Mckay and I have as much right as you to go. I know how much you miss her, but we are a family, like it or not, and we’ve gotta do this together.

“That’s just it,” came John’s surprising outburst, “What if it doesn’t work, what if we end up stuck somewhere or something goes wrong and one of you dies? I couldn’t live with myself if I let you guys go. These past days have shown me just how much I care for Teyla, I might just be head over heels in love with that woman and I’d rather risk my life to try and save her, than come back here without her! So just listen to me for once and do what I say okay! Because I’m not going to put you guys in this type of damn situation willingly.”

As Rodney stared at him in shock at his declaration and Ronon just let a large grin spread across his face as his friend finally admitted his true feelings.

Ronon walked towards him and patted him on the shoulder while sayin, “Fine, we'll stay but only if you promise to tell her that when you come back.”

Grinning at his friend he nodded yes, and proceeded to direct his attention to Rodney who had gotten over his shock at his little speech. “Fire her up Rodney, I’m ready to bring our Teyla back.”
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      RR. Part? Its a bit short and scrapped together but oh well im a bit rushed over here
                      Spoiler:
                      “You guys aren’t going.” John stated in a matter of fact as he entered Rodney’s lab, obviously ready to go back and save Teyla.

“What do you mean we can’t go?” asked Rodney staring at him in utter disbelief.

“It’s to dangerous and only one of us actually needs to go.” he replied in a calm manner. “Woosley okayed the mission and I am the only one going, no buts ands or ifs.”

“Listen here Sheppard,” Ronon began, “Mckay and I have as much right as you to go. I know how much you miss her, but we are a family, like it or not, and we’ve gotta do this together.

“That’s just it,” came John’s surprising outburst, “What if it doesn’t work, what if we end up stuck somewhere or something goes wrong and one of you dies? I couldn’t live with myself if I let you guys go. These past days have shown me just how much I care for Teyla, I might just be head over heels in love with that woman and I’d rather risk my life to try and save her, than come back here without her! So just listen to me for once and do what I say okay! Because I’m not going to put you guys in this type of damn situation willingly.”

As Rodney stared at him in shock at his declaration and Ronon just let a large grin spread across his face as his friend finally admitted his true feelings.

Walking towards him and patting him on the shoulder he said, “Fine but only if you tell her that when you come back.”

Grinning at his friend he nodded yes, and proceeded to direct his attention to Rodney who had gotten over his shock at his little speech. “Fire her up Rodney, I’m ready to bring our Teyla back.”
                      NICE!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      WOOHOO....You go John
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yep I know Mulan aww Goofy is such sweet thing, who could'nt love him!
                        Spoiler:
                        Goofy = sweet fellow, reminds me (a lot) of Red Skelton because of his childlike innocense

Liking the RR so far What else did this insanely crazy feline miss?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Goofy = sweet fellow, reminds me (a lot) of Red Skelton because of his childlike innocense

Liking the RR so far What else did this insanely crazy feline miss?
                          Um.....I don't think much has ben going on lately!

Ok I gotta get to bed now....Won'tbe on till tomorrow night cause I got the footie

sigpic

Comment

Ok I gotta get to bed now....Won'tbe on till tomorrow night cause I got the footie

*hugs Linda*

Comment

Good night hun I myself is going to go and try to find some food in what i call the emptiness of my fridge
                              Spoiler:
                              To lazy to go to the market
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Christmas message
                                Spoiler:

Aww that is Beautiful linda
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X