Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: No Such Thing, part one
    Summary: Nancy Sheppard arrives in Atlantis to review Mr Woolsey’s good work. Inquisition AU.
    Characters: Everybody.
    Pairing: Sheppard/Teyla, Sheppard/Nancy, Teyla/Kanaan
    Rating: T
    Spoilers: Season Five.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/70924.html#cutid1
    Can't wait to read it but I can't just now
    Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    Haven't done one in awhile, but a Sheppard and Teyla sig....also posted in the galleria...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...shepteysig.png
    Wow I love it awesome
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Wow it's so sweet awesome
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    This is Off Topic i dont know if there is any Fans of Corin Nemec
    Spoiler:
    Well if then he has been cast in a Film called House of Bones along side Angel's Charisma Carpenter it will air sometime in 2009 on the Scifi Channel
    Thanks for the news
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Day 6...only 6 more to go.

Desperate Times...
    LOL so awesome
    Ruby, woot woot! Awesome update!

The next part of the RR:

Spoiler:

Sorry it's so short, but I am super busy at the moment. Snowy, you're next.
    But what is this what happen ? It's so great
    Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
    Helloo!!! It's sooo late, but I got struck by an idea on the way home from work today, so here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725698/1/Tooth_Ache

Tis my first ever Stargate Atlantis fic! Yay! It's extremely weird, I think my mind goes off in a bit of random tangents, and I've been so tired writing the past hour and a half or so that it probably gets worse as you read (lol) and so I probably should have posted it tomorrow, but, damnit, I stayed up so late doing it that I'll just post it now!

Eugh, waffle much?

Well, anyway, there you go...

Oh, and when I was googling for the story, I found this which you've probably all already seen, but thought I'd share just in case:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/John_Sheppard

And now off I go to collapse in bed and cease me endless wafflings. I don't know why, but the more tired I am and the more I need to STOP WRITING, the more I just seem to go on and on... I think my brain needs a rewire.

See! Night (or morning) everyone! xxxxxx
    Can' wait to read it
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    A fic rec....http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice

It's an excellent au John/Teyla story incorporating Michael, where John is a cop and Lorne is his partner... it's a WIP but updated quite regulary..

It's nice to see some new JT writers..
    Yeah I've started reading it and it's a great one
    Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    This is only Sheppard related...hope you enjoy

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...eppard_hot.jpg
    Great one the background stick really well with the pics
    Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You
    LOL Shep is such a bad player ? LOL

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Hi everyone how are all of you been? keeping well i hope?

As for me well I'm good
    Spoiler:
    i would of stopped by sooner but there's been a lot of construction work around where i live (they're building a motorway).

Of all the places to build it why near me!

Anyway the construction has been interfering with every-one's broadband connection for some reason which really doesn't bother me much as i only go on-line to post here but there's a whole town of people that need to use it!

Anyway enough about the motorway I'll move on to some happier things my sister Sandra got married a few weeks ago.

I unfortunately wasn't able to go but my sister's Laura & Joanne and my Brother Thomas were able to go they said it was a small wedding but my sister was happy so that's all that really matters.

Well i think that's enough about me I'll move on to something that's actually On-topic.

I was to busy to watch Atlantis these past few weeks but luckily a friend of mine recorded the episodes off of Sky one for me (Prodigal to Identity) so i had a little Atlantis marathon yesterday.

Now i won't go into to much detail about the episode's as i don't have a lot of time to use this computer

Prodigal
    Spoiler:
    Great episode one of my favorite this season right up with S&R and The Queen i really loved the Teyla/Michael scenes and the Ronon/Michael fight scenes were great too.

I had a feeling that Michael was going to die in this Ep which is a shame as i really liked that Character.

Though i was surprised that Teyla was the one to kill him i knew she would have a hand in his death but i didn't see her being the one who killed him i thought it would of been John that did it.

Brain Storm
    Spoiler:
    I won't talk much about this ep as i know a lot of people in this thread didn't really like it so I'll just say that i really enjoyed it (probably not surprising as I'm pro McKeller)

Now all the writers have to do is get rid of Kanaan and get John & Teyla together then I'll be a very happy shipper...hey i can dream can't i.

Infection
    Spoiler:
    Goop Ep it's great to see the whole team there (including Keller ) and Todd.

The visual effects were great as well especially the Hive Breaking in half...that's all i can think of to say about this Ep.

Identity
    Spoiler:
    An alright episode I'm not a big fan of these types of Eps the only thing that saved it from being a bad ep is Keller *ducks* IMO but then I'm ultra pro-Keller so i could be a little biased when it comes to her.

Overall i enjoyed these Ep though I've noticed a severe lack of
    Spoiler:
    Hopefully we'll get something in Vegas or Eatg or perhaps the Movie... I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest it's getting a bit hard.

Oh and Nina i heard about your Father I'm sorry for your loss * gives a big hug* i hope you and your family are keeping strong.

Well I've got to go I'm using a computer that belongs to a friend of mine but she only has dial-up and it cost's nearly a arm and a leg to use it just for a small amount of time.

But before i go i wanted to say that i hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll try to stop by sometime in January.*disappears into thin air*
    Hi WL we miss you a lot have nice feasts too and congratulations to your sister
    Great pov on the eps I would love to like Keller I would probably enjoy the eps a lot more
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      A fic rec....http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice

It's an excellent au John/Teyla story incorporating Michael, where John is a cop and Lorne is his partner... it's a WIP but updated quite regulary..

It's nice to see some new JT writers..
      Sounds interesting - thanks for the rec!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      aww poor John
      Thanks for reading

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      This is only Sheppard related...hope you enjoy

Lovely!

[QUOTE=YappiChick;9423172]Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You[/QUOTE

Another masterpiece!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Hi everyone how are all of you been? keeping well i hope?

I was to busy to watch Atlantis these past few weeks but luckily a friend of mine recorded the episodes off of Sky one for me (Prodigal to Identity) so i had a little Atlantis marathon yesterday.

Now i won't go into to much detail about the episode's as i don't have a lot of time to use this computer

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Great episode one of my favorite this season right up with S&R and The Queen i really loved the Teyla/Michael scenes and the Ronon/Michael fight scenes were great too.

I had a feeling that Michael was going to die in this Ep which is a shame as i really liked that Character.

Though i was surprised that Teyla was the one to kill him i knew she would have a hand in his death but i didn't see her being the one who killed him i thought it would of been John that did it.

Brain Storm
      Spoiler:
      I won't talk much about this ep as i know a lot of people in this thread didn't really like it so I'll just say that i really enjoyed it (probably not surprising as I'm pro McKeller)

Now all the writers have to do is get rid of Kanaan and get John & Teyla together then I'll be a very happy shipper...hey i can dream can't i.

Infection
      Spoiler:
      Goop Ep it's great to see the whole team there (including Keller) and Todd.

The visual effects were great as well especially the Hive Breaking in half...that's all i can think of to say about this Ep.

Identity
      Spoiler:
      An alright episode I'm not a big fan of these types of Eps the only thing that saved it from being a bad ep is Keller *ducks* IMO but then I'm ultra pro-Keller so i could be a little biased when it comes to her.

Overall i enjoyed these Ep though I've noticed a severe lack of
      Spoiler:
      Hopefully we'll get something in Vegas or Eatg or perhaps the Movie... I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest it's getting a bit hard.

Oh and Nina i heard about your Father I'm sorry for your loss * gives a big hug* i hope you and your family are keeping strong.

Well I've got to go I'm using a computer that belongs to a friend of mine but she only has dial-up and it cost's nearly a arm and a leg to use it just for a small amount of time.

But before i go i wanted to say that i hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll try to stop by sometime in January. *disappears into thin air*
      Ooh, I've just had a run through on all those Atlantis eps.

Prodigal:
      Spoiler:
      Agree, definitely one of the best eps. I wasn't so surprised that Teyla killed him, although I felt really sorry for Michael. Just so used to good guys in films and movies doing the 'good' thing - being compassionate - and helping people up when they're dangling like that, that I actually felt uneasy when she just kicked him off! Which is ridiculous, because Michael's caused them so much trouble!
      Did the fight at the end remind anyone else of Bespin?

Actually got not much to say on the others, really
      sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Feel better asgard!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Feel better asgard!
          Thank you so much I'll try my best HUGS
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            OT SG1
            Spoiler:
            I followed you conversation it's so true but this line is so so right but I rewatch all of S1 and i have to say that you have pretty Sam Jack eps. The 1st ep that I watched was Solitudes I didn't knew what it was and I didn't knew the characters only this ep and of course during the ep I was totally for the Sam Jack less after I think if they had let ambiguity for Sam Jack and Daniel sam I would have been Daniel Sam but at least in SG1 they had the cojones to make one ship canon
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Yeah I love Jack/Sam and I always thought Sam/Daniel had more of a brother/sister kinda relationship....But if they did go they Sam/Daniel way I would have been alright with it cause I like Daniel and the poor guy deserves some lovin after what he's been through!

Oh and feel better soon my french cousin
            sigpic

Comment

Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You
              sigpic
              Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Christmas message
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Christmas message
                  *tackles Linda in a hug full of Christmas cheer*

And in case you haven't had enough...

Spoiler:

YAY for Christmas!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

And Lea told me to tell everyone "HI!!!!!!!" She has some company coming out and hopes to be on sometime tomorrow night.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

*tackles Linda in a hug full of Christmas cheer*

And in case you haven't had enough...

YAY for Christmas!
                      *wheeze* I can't...breathe.....Anywho, lovin the piccies You guys are the best Who else would put up with my mood swings

Well actually, since i've been going to the chiropractor about my back i've been alot better....Not in constant pain anymore so i'm not so quick tempered now

And Lea told me to tell everyone "HI!!!!!!!" She has some company coming out and hopes to be on sometime tomorrow night.
                      Ooh I hope so....I miss my sci!
                      sigpic

Comment

(((Linda)))
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...cret-Santa.jpg

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

5.5 hours to go!

RULES:
                          TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
                          Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
                          uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
                          Spoiler:
                          DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
                          IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
                          IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
                          IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
                          Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
                          SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                          For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected] AND [email protected]

Can you put the following header at the top of your PM/EMails to me?
                          Recipient:
                          Prompts:
                          Title:
                          Summary:
                          Rating:

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
                          Sci
                          Asgard30
                          MrsB
                          Linda
                          TeylaJohn4ever
                          Pandora's Box
                          AlbinoMonkeyC
                          YappiChick
                          Camy

Still waiting on submissions from

Spoiler:
                          Me
                          Cazz
                          TeylaFan
                          Wedjatqi
                          Pandora's Box
                          Donna
                          Padme
                          Ruby
                          I e-mailed it to your Yahoo account Dear.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Christmas message
                            Spoiler:

Such a sweet message...thank you Linda...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Christmas message
                              Spoiler:

Thats so sweet Linda.... thanks and a very happy christmas to you too and to all the wonderful John/Teyla fans on GW... you all are a credit to the JT fandom... and I'm really proud to be a John/Teyla fan...
                              sigpic

Comment

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

1.2 hours to go!

RULES:
                                TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
                                Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
                                uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
                                Spoiler:
                                DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
                                IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
                                IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
                                IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
                                Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
                                SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                                For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected] AND [email protected]

Can you put the following header at the top of your PM/EMails to me?
                                Recipient:
                                Prompts:
                                Title:
                                Summary:
                                Rating:

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
                                Sci
                                Asgard30
                                MrsB
                                Linda
                                TeylaJohn4ever
                                Pandora's Box
                                AlbinoMonkeyC
                                Cazz
                                Padme
                                TeylaFan
                                Camy
                                Me!
                                YappiChick
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X