• Show
Clear All

Morning Sci! How goes it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Morning Sci! How goes it?
      No too bad here and you?

Did you get any snow??

Sucks that we have to wait 3 weeks for the next SGA ep.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        No too bad here and you?

Did you get any snow??

OT *

Spoiler:
        Doing good dude. We got a tiny bit of snow but it looks like we'll be getting plenty more this coming weekend.

Wow, is it really a 3 week wait? I didnt even realize......Well MrB and I are watching all the SG-1 eps from the beginning. We are currently at Season 2 Disc 3. Don't tell me any spoilers ( I know dont faint ) but when does Jack/Sam stuff start happening?

Hey I posted on my blog alot of Leverage episode scoop if your interested

Comment

Freaky, but awesome!!

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanna!!!!!!!!!!!! **Hugs**

I think I feel the same with Brainstorm and McK. Too quick to forced. IMO

I SQUEEEE over that moment too.
          Aww... Helloooooooo!!!!! (again!) You guys are so great!

No too bad here and you?

Did you get any snow??

I have snow! It's currently snowing outside right now! It was very cool this morning, because I left for work so early that no one else had trod in it and it felt all squidgy under my boots! Yay! But it's so cold =(

OT *

Spoiler:
          Doing good dude. We got a tiny bit of snow but it looks like we'll be getting plenty more this coming weekend.

Wow, is it really a 3 week wait? I didnt even realize......Well MrB and I are watching all the SG-1 eps from the beginning. We are currently at Season 2 Disc 3. Don't tell me any spoilers ( I know dont faint ) but when does Jack/Sam stuff start happening?

Hey I posted on my blog alot of Leverage episode scoop if your interested
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          I just started re-watching early SG-1... you forget how good it was. The Sam/Jack stuff starts happening around the beginning of season 4/end of three. Enjoy!!!
          sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            I just started re-watching early SG-1... you forget how good it was. The Sam/Jack stuff starts happening around the beginning of season 4/end of three. Enjoy!!!
            Thanks for the scoop!

Comment

Thanks for the scoop!
              No probs! Enjoy I wish I was watching some right now
              sigpic

Comment

No probs! Enjoy I wish I was watching some right now
                This place is a ghost town today, eh?

OT -
                Spoiler:
                Yeah I had seen episodes here and there of SG-1 but now watching them all one by one in order, its really very different from SGA IMO. And I'd hoped the Jack/Sam stuff would come earlier than you said but hey, really, what can I do but watch them faster to get to that stuff, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  That's as far as I got, lol.

Cazz, thanks for the link. I *lol*ed at one of the comments below. "I hate to disagree with Joe but he has tons of chemistry with Weir."

Eeehhhhhhh....
                  Maybe so but it's the friendship kind of chemistry not the UST kind of chemistry

Exactly
                  Spoiler:
                  And they say the same about us. *runs away*
                  Aye but it's still possible with JT seeing as Teyla's still in it.......Kind off!

And I know some will disagree, but what about S&R?
                  Spoiler:
                  You can't tell me that dreams wasn't romantic in nature.
                  Oh yes the dream
                  Spoiler:
                  How anyone can say that wasn't romantic needs their eyes checked....Did you see the way they looked at each other...That pause when they just stared into each others eyes

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  LOLOL!! Hilarious one!

Alright...I couldn't resist...

Now that's just scary.
                  He so does not do hair

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'm posting the pic fic early. The topic should sound vaguely familiar.

The Other Woman
                  sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo everyone!!! Man, I've not been on here in a looong time. How are you all doing? Nearly Christmas now! Yay!!!

Oh, I so know what you mean. Maybe I was in a funny mood or what, but when I finally watched Brainstorm last night I couldn't find the McKeller kiss at all romantic. I don't mind McKeller, but it just felt... I dunno, so sudden and intense and almost trying too hard to be romantic that I just fell flat (imo). That S&R scene said so much without saying much at all... Reading all your comments on it made me Sqquueeeeee!!!

ROFL!!! That's awesome!!!!!

Another fantastic fic pic... *applauds*
                    HANNA.....*runs and huggle squishes Hanna* Man you haven't been here in soooooooooooooooooooooooo long

OT -
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah I had seen episodes here and there of SG-1 but now watching them all one by one in order, its really very different from SGA IMO. And I'd hoped the Jack/Sam stuff would come earlier than you said but hey, really, what can I do but watch them faster to get to that stuff, right?
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I think you might see dribs and drabs of Jack/Sam in the earlier seasons if you look hard enough

Watch The Broca divide Also Fire and water Oh and Solitudes
                    sigpic

Comment

OT -
                      Spoiler:
                      I thought it was just because I got here really early today!

Spoiler:
                      Well, I know that's when it becomes really obvious... I'm not a subtle kind of girl and often don't notice things so there probably is some in earlier episodes. I just know the beginning of season 4 quite well because for a while they were the only episodes I had on video! Then I systematically bought every season dvd boxset... the film Stargate was the first DVD I ever owned and I was so shocked when I saw it because I don't think I'd seen the first episode yet and I was expecting everyone to be in it! I was so shocked when I realised it wasn't RDA!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      HANNA.....*runs and huggle squishes Hanna* Man you haven't been here in soooooooooooooooooooooooo long

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I think you might see dribs and drabs of Jack/Sam in the earlier seasons if you look hard enough

*flattened by the enthusiastic greeting from Linda* Yeah, I know Sorry! I've almost caught up on my SGA, though, so yay! I think just Identity to go now... How are you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Well, I know that's when it becomes really obvious... I'm not a subtle kind of girl and often don't notice things so there probably is some in earlier episodes. I just know the beginning of season 4 quite well because for a while they were the only episodes I had on video! Then I systematically bought every season dvd boxset... the film Stargate was the first DVD I ever owned and I was so shocked when I saw it because I don't think I'd seen the first episode yet and I was expecting everyone to be in it! I was so shocked when I realised it wasn't RDA!

*flattened by the enthusiastic greeting from Linda* Yeah, I know Sorry! I've almost caught up on my SGA, though, so yay! I think just Identity to go now... How are you?
                        heh whoopsie Oh poor you...Are you sure you wanna watch Identity

Oh i'm fine....JUST 1 AND A HALF DAYS TO WORK TILL MY HOLIDAYS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

OT
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Ninja.
                          Spoiler:
                          Yup we've seen those. The last ep we watched last night was The Tok'ra Part One. So onto more eps tonight! How are you anyways?

Spoiler:

OT * Thanks again Hanna.
                          Spoiler:
                          Thats funny you thought RDA was in the movie, but watching it the way you did it makes sense that you did! So far I feel like SG-1 takes way more risks regarding storyline than SGA but like I said we're only in the middle of S2 so that could change!

Comment

Thanks Ninja.
                            Spoiler:
                            Yup we've seen those. The last ep we watched last night was The Tok'ra Part One. So onto more eps tonight! How are you anyways?
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm fine...Was at chiropractors again tonight...She's happy with the progress

Got another exercise to do now!

OT * Thanks again Hanna.
                            Spoiler:
                            Thats funny you thought RDA was in the movie, but watching it the way you did it makes sense that you did! So far I feel like SG-1 takes way more risks regarding storyline than SGA but like I said we're only in the middle of S2 so that could change!
                            Spoiler:
                            SG-1 takes way more risks than SGA and they'll got way better storylines and they've got way better arcs.....

Well except for S9-10 when the Ori arc started BOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh so you're onto the second season then...."A matter of time" is a great ep

Oh oh oh and the season end "Out of mind" is just freaking awesome and then you've got the S3 premiere, the second part of out of mind..."Into the fire.....One of the best 2 parter in the stargate universe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Thanks for posting this. I missed the first entries.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Ninja! I'll tell you when I see those!

Hey JTJA!

Comment

Working...
                                X