WP
    Linda
    Ruby
    YappiChick
    Snowball
    MrsB
    Cazz
    Scifan

I know, I'm totally behind in updating the page.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      RR part 4?
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard was walking down the corridor when he heard someone shout his name. He kept walking not letting on to the person that he heard them. All he wanted was to find a nice secluded area where no one would be able to find him.

"SHEPPARD." John heard again, getting closer. So he stopped and turned around ready to lay into whoever had the nerve to disturb his seclusion. Once he saw who it was he calmed somewhat.

"Ronon, what is it?" He asked, in an irritated tone. That earned him a raised eyebrow from the Satedan.

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up." Ronon replied. John just stared at him for a few seconds.

"Oh i'm just fine, peachy, never better." John bit back in a sarcastic tone.

John started to walk on again, it took Ronon a few seconds to react and ran a little to catch up to John and walked beside him quietly.John glanced at him out of the corner of his eye.

"Look Ronon, I appreciate what you're trying to do but I just need to be alone for a while." John pleaded.

"Ok Sheppard, but if you need to talk or you know.....Spar...." Ronon replied.

"I know."

Ronon just stood there and sighed and a sad expression watching John walk off....Or what was a shadow of the man he once knew.It was at that point Ronon knew John would never be the same man he came to trust and respect. Who he would call a brother. He would never have that spark again, not without Teyla. But he didn't know how to really help John.

*Maybe Rodney would have an idea." Ronon thought. And with one last look down the empty corridor that John walked down only a minute or so ago Ronon turned around and headed off to Rodney's lab where he was sure he would be.

Um who's next again?
      Love it Linda!

Can't get enough!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Thanks!

If you have toilets to scrub, that might be considered more entertaining...
        Take my advice.........DON'T.....WATCH.....IT Unless you
        Spoiler:
        love Keller or a guest star who has more lines than Ronon and Teyla put together or McKeller *wanders off to look for more brillo pads for my eyes*

I told ya I'm not very good a fluff
        LOL!!!! OMG! if i was drinking something, i think i would have spilled it all over with what you guys said!. Wow, that bad huh, now i'm curious lol. I stil haven't seen it, i guess tonight. I recorded Sanctuary as well that night and decided to see that one yesterday instead. How sad it that?...for the first time ever since SGA has been on, i decided to watch another show first intead of SGA.

Ho ho ho! Another day, another pic fic...

Caution: Whumpers Ahead

I betcha you can figure out what this one is about.
        LOL! another good one YC!. Hey, isn't that pic where you have
        Spoiler:
        the wraith girl jumping on John...Joe's stunt double?...it doesn't look like Joe to me lol.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          LOL!!!! OMG! if i was drinking something, i think i would have spilled it all over with what you guys said!. Wow, that bad huh, now i'm curious lol. I stil haven't seen it, i guess tonight. I recorded Sanctuary as well that night and decided to see that one yesterday instead. How sad it that?...for the first time ever since SGA has been on, i decided to watch another show first intead of SGA.
          Whoopsie...Should have put a warning up

You sure you really wanna watch it.......*wanders off to get Tequila shots ready for Mayra*

I've been like that too...I've not even seen Remnants yet....It used to be unheard off with me that I wouldn't watch the ep as soon as I got it!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            the wraith girl jumping on John...Joe's stunt double?...it doesn't look like Joe to me lol.
            Tee hee!! And probably...Joe wouldn't want to mess up his hair for that shot. Kidding kidding... LOL

OT for Sanctuary...

Spoiler:
            It was a little weird. Then again, I'm totally squimish about fighting. But, I totally <3 Henry. LOL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL! Poor Shep.

RR part 4?
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard was walking down the corridor when he heard someone shout his name. He kept walking not letting on to the person that he heard them. All he wanted was to find a nice secluded area where no one would be able to find him.

"SHEPPARD." John heard again, getting closer. So he stopped and turned around ready to lay into whoever had the nerve to disturb his seclusion. Once he saw who it was he calmed somewhat.

"Ronon, what is it?" He asked, in an irritated tone. That earned him a raised eyebrow from the Satedan.

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up." Ronon replied. John just stared at him for a few seconds.

John started to walk on again, it took Ronon a few seconds to react and ran a little to catch up to John and walked beside him quietly.John glanced at him out of the corner of his eye.

"Look Ronon, I appreciate what you're trying to do but I just need to be alone for a while." John pleaded.

"I know."

Ronon just stood there and sighed and a sad expression watching John walk off....Or what was a shadow of the man he once knew.It was at that point Ronon knew John would never be the same man he came to trust and respect. Who he would call a brother. He would never have that spark again, not without Teyla. But he didn't know how to really help John.

*Maybe Rodney would have an idea." Ronon thought. And with one last look down the empty corridor that John walked down only a minute or so ago Ronon turned around and headed off to Rodney's lab where he was sure he would be.

Um who's next again?
              Great update Linda!
              Spoiler:
              I like how Ronon seems to know how much it's affecting him...he really is a J/T shipper, isn't he.

EDIT - Wait, I thought WP was on the list
              Nah, I just jumped in when someone else couldn't go.

Updated List of Authors:

TeylaFan
              Hope
              WP
              Linda
              Ruby
              YappiChick
              Snowball
              MrsB
              Cazz
              Scifan

That's okay! I don't think there's any rush...

Spoiler:
              Hey, good catch! He does look a bit funny.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Great update Linda!
                Spoiler:
                I like how Ronon seems to know how much it's affecting him...he really is a J/T shipper, isn't he.
                Thanks WP Yes he sure is a JT shipper

Nah, I just jumped in when someone else couldn't go.
                Oh, right
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed now
                  sigpic

Comment

RR part 4?
                    Spoiler:

"I know."

Um who's next again?
                    Awesome

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

has anyone seen Lea Lately?
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        I hope all went well with the kids
                        Yeah it's what I thought that it wouldn't be really joyful lol yeah I would love a christmas one but instead with the pic where she smiles so loud (?) in Irresistible but only if you have a lot of time in your hands
                        I did go well, Flo. Thanks hun. He got some great presents. One of them being a Hermit Crab.

Here you go hun. I hope you like.

That was the first thing Babe said to me...

Spoiler:
                        He doesn't read spoilers and he's like, it would have been so much cooler to see the characters as the other characters did. Could you imagine JS being not scared or wide-eyed and, more amusingly, someone else who was?
                        Tell him he's very wise.

Great job hun.

RR part 4?
                        Spoiler:

"I know."

Um who's next again?

Wooohoooo!!! Great update, Linda.
                        Spoiler:
                        I love angst.

I'm going to bed now
                        Goodnight, Linda. Sorry I missed you.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        has anyone seen Lea Lately?
                        Hey hun. Sorry about tonight. Had kids up to 4:30pm and Alex isn't feeling well... again.
                        I'm planning on making a doc appointment for him tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          It could have been an excellent episode if it had been Teyla
                          Spoiler:
                          Escpecially with that execution scene, I would have actually been worried instead of hoping the axe would fall
                          Ditto
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Woooohooo!!! I love this person's thinking. ITA

How about the jumper scene?
                          Spoiler:
                          Instead of Rodney coming in to ask what was going on, it would've been John.
                          That would have been awesome
                          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Taking off rose tinted shipper glasses That would have been brilliant no matter who Teyla was trying to seduce, the other person would have been so bewildered and uncomfortable by it that it would have been interesting viewing, unlike the uncomfortable viewing we had. Someone brought this up in the ep thread I think, why didn't they have the actresses playing the other character, I think it would have been much more interesting to see how Jewel (even better Rachel ) would have handled playing Neeva and the other actress vice versa.
                          So true and if it had been
                          Spoiler:
                          Rodney
                          i would have loved to see his reaction

Whumper fun

RR part 4?
                          Spoiler:

"I know."

Um who's next again?
                          Great update Linda
                          Well you know, I actually just wrote it and posted it straight away...I just thought of it off the top of my head at that particular time Just kinda flowed out

Oh Rubys next...I better PM her so she knows

EDIT - Wait, I thought WP was on the list
                          Im pretty sure she wrote for me cause of my finals ans such
                          Updated List of Authors:

TeylaFan
                          Hope
                          WP
                          Linda
                          Ruby
                          YappiChick
                          Snowball
                          MrsB
                          Cazz
                          Scifan

NP hun
                          I did go well, Flo. Thanks hun. He got some great presents. One of them being a Hermit Crab.

Here you go hun. I hope you like.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/Flo-TeylaChristmas.jpg
                          Awesome work Sci
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Ditto

That would have been awesome

So true and if it had been
                            Spoiler:
                            Rodney
                            i would have loved to see his reaction

Whumper fun

Great update Linda

Im pretty sure she wrote for me cause of my finals ans such

NP hun

Awesome work Sci
                            Yes, it would be a great idea. If I get off my duff one day, I'll try to attempt a fic(let) with it.

Thanks hun.

Comment

Yes, it would be a great idea. If I get off my duff one day, I'll try to attempt a fic(let) with it.

Thanks hun.
                              Ooooooh cant wait for the ficlet if you end up writing it
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Vegas Promo vid looks pretty good theres no
                                Spoiler:
                                teyla and ronon
                                but hey no
                                Spoiler:
                                keller in sight as well
                                but it looks pretty damn good might actually have to see this one
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X