John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Ho ho ho! Another day, another pic fic...

Caution: Whumpers Ahead

I betcha you can figure out what this one is about.
    Good one....Can you maybe do a Teyla whump one sometime...I could do with something to cheeer me up!

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
    Loved it!

So I take it from all your posts that "Identity" was a complete bust then?
    Yep pretty much
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Good one....Can you maybe do a Teyla whump one sometime...I could do with something to cheeer me up!
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooo..... Whump... Earth person Whump, uhhuh uhhuh! Yep yepyepyepyep! Happy Earth person yep yep?

(translation: DO IT YAPPI!! DO IT WHILE WE ARE AWAKE!!! PLEASE!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yep pretty much
        Sure...what are some good Teyla whump episodes? Other than Sunday...I've already done two from that episode...
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Sure...what are some good Teyla whump episodes? Other than Sunday...I've already done two from that episode...
          Well she got shot in Phantoms and she got took over by a wraith in I think is was The gift and Submersion...She got beat up in Missing

Um yeah that's all I can remember the now off the top of my head

Purple yipyip aka kitty might be able to help further!
          sigpic

Comment

RR part 4?
            Spoiler:
            Sheppard was walking down the corridor when he heard someone shout his name. He kept walking not letting on to the person that he heard them. All he wanted was to find a nice secluded area where no one would be able to find him.

"SHEPPARD." John heard again, getting closer. So he stopped and turned around ready to lay into whoever had the nerve to disturb his seclusion. Once he saw who it was he calmed somewhat.

"Ronon, what is it?" He asked, in an irritated tone. That earned him a raised eyebrow from the Satedan.

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up." Ronon replied. John just stared at him for a few seconds.

"Oh i'm just fine, peachy, never better." John bit back in a sarcastic tone.

John started to walk on again, it took Ronon a few seconds to react and ran a little to catch up to John and walked beside him quietly.John glanced at him out of the corner of his eye.

"Look Ronon, I appreciate what you're trying to do but I just need to be alone for a while." John pleaded.

"Ok Sheppard, but if you need to talk or you know.....Spar...." Ronon replied.

"I know."

Ronon just stood there and sighed and a sad expression watching John walk off....Or what was a shadow of the man he once knew.It was at that point Ronon knew John would never be the same man he came to trust and respect. Who he would call a brother. He would never have that spark again, not without Teyla. But he didn't know how to really help John.

*Maybe Rodney would have an idea." Ronon thought. And with one last look down the empty corridor that John walked down only a minute or so ago Ronon turned around and headed off to Rodney's lab where he was sure he would be.

Um who's next again?
            sigpic

Comment

RR part 4?
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard was walking down the corridor when he heard someone shout his name. He kept walking not letting on to the person that he heard them. All he wanted was to find a nice secluded area where no one would be able to find him.

"SHEPPARD." John heard again, getting closer. So he stopped and turned around ready to lay into whoever had the nerve to disturb his seclusion. Once he saw who it was he calmed somewhat.

"Ronon, what is it?" He asked, in an irritated tone. That earned him a raised eyebrow from the Satedan.

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up." Ronon replied. John just stared at him for a few seconds.

John started to walk on again, it took Ronon a few seconds to react and ran a little to catch up to John and walked beside him quietly.John glanced at him out of the corner of his eye.

"Look Ronon, I appreciate what you're trying to do but I just need to be alone for a while." John pleaded.

"I know."

Ronon just stood there and sighed and a sad expression watching John walk off....Or what was a shadow of the man he once knew.It was at that point Ronon knew John would never be the same man he came to trust and respect. Who he would call a brother. He would never have that spark again, not without Teyla. But he didn't know how to really help John.

*Maybe Rodney would have an idea." Ronon thought. And with one last look down the empty corridor that John walked down only a minute or so ago Ronon turned around and headed off to Rodney's lab where he was sure he would be.

Um who's next again?
              Great work... great update... poor John
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Great work... great update... poor John
                Thanks Nina..How ya doing, hanging in there?
                sigpic

Comment

RR part 4?
                  Spoiler:

"I know."

Um who's next again?
                  Well done Linda! This was fab.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Well done Linda! This was fab.
                    Thanks TF...I finally got time to sit down at the comp for more than 5 minutes this weekend

Um can you remember who was after me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks TF...I finally got time to sit down at the comp for more than 5 minutes this weekend

Um can you remember who was after me?
                      I hear you! But you did great though. And it gets easier, right??

Naturally....

List of Authors:

TeylaFan
                      Hope
                      Snowball
                      Linda
                      Ruby
                      YappiChick
                      MrsB
                      Cazz
                      Scifan
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        I hear you! But you did great though. And it gets easier, right??

Naturally....

List of Authors:

TeylaFan
                        Hope
                        Snowball
                        Linda
                        Ruby
                        YappiChick
                        MrsB
                        Cazz
                        Scifan
                        Well you know, I actually just wrote it and posted it straight away...I just thought of it off the top of my head at that particular time Just kinda flowed out

Oh Rubys next...I better PM her so she knows

EDIT - Wait, I thought WP was on the list
                        sigpic

Comment

Well you know, I actually just wrote it and posted it straight away...I just thought of it off the top of my head at that particular time Just kinda flowed out

Oh Rubys next...I better PM her so she knows

EDIT - Wait, I thought WP was on the list
                          Cheeky Sod!!

Alright, I'd better read your part and get on it
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            Cheeky Sod!!

Alright, I'd better read your part and get on it
                            What
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nina..How ya doing, hanging in there?
                              I'm okay I guess..hanging in there all that I can
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I'm okay I guess..hanging in there all that I can
                                Well we're all here for you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X