Where's she at then?

Aww, cute!

Very nice Donna.
    Thanks TeylaFan
    Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi everyone !

Kanaan spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Yeah you know what you could be totally right I mean all the eps by now ae plot or action I have a doubt to have a resolution just like this or at worst one line like always. For this it 'd mean no Keller and this isn't the case sorry

Yeah I hope and I want to believe it
    Spoiler:
    I mean I just saw the trailer for the next ep and I'm horrible but seriously I thought 'if only the team didn't save her' Seriously she had so many eps why one another she brings absolutely nothing to the show and it will be once again the occasion of McKeller but nothing else and one minute of the team running for her life. In Vegas it seems there is no Teyla nor Ronon and I have absolutely no idea what EatG is about but I really hope that we have at least a conclusion on SGA To be honnest I never thought it will be possible I love as much John and Teyla I love the old seasons of SGA but seriously if you don't like Keller I don't see the point to watch this season

You're really courageaous and i love this one it's awesome Elf will LOVE it I'm sure

hmmmm if your friend love JF she will love it a shirtless shep

I haven't seen the ep yet (little problems ) but I love your thoughts
    Spoiler:
    because you put so well my opinion there was so up and down eps

HUGS and I totally understand you
    Spoiler:
    it was really a point where I was before. I had hope and I think I lst hope particularly when I see the eps resting (see above but now I think I lost interest and I'm probably a little cruel but I think eithe the writers wanted to end it (if not why did so many plot eps and not ed the arcs and all it's really odd) either the writers really thought to have a great idea and it's horrible to say but I'm glad to see that so many people even anti shippers or shippers or Beckett fans but the one ho aren't aren't happy at all with the way the show end and all this McKeller. We are really far from SGA.
    MG didn't make a mistake he said he wanted to write Bain Storm for McKay because he knew it would be the last or one of the last but we knew really late the cancellation they had a lot of eps ? did they knew it yet for Brain Storm ?

Awesome post so true
    Spoiler:
    and you're so right about Keller I mean she totally act like a teenager the one who tend to don't know who chose and dream but don't go this road because they aren't strong enough. It's the contrary of Shep and Teyla they are older experienced and not as stupid as Keller they were steady and strong enough to chose that it was time to make a family. we talk too of McKay who wanted to ask Katie in wedding and act so badly that he made her ruyn away because he wasn't ready at all.
    Ok I think the authors lost credibility completely
    yes she does Lol she loves shirtless shep especially
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Well, at least...

Spoiler:
      We really haven't had to see Sheppard flirt this season with some annoying chick! I couldn't stand Larrin last season
      Ditto with you there
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Well, at least...

Spoiler:
        We really haven't had to see Sheppard flirt this season with some annoying chick! I couldn't stand Larrin last season
        ITA!! I just
        Spoiler:
        wanted to punch her in the face the way she kept hitting our John!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I've been at that location for a couple of weeks now

Ooh can I come by

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          Ain´t that the truth
          Though I still watch for Shep and the occasional team action. Still haven´t watched Brain Storm though, wonder why
          You've not watched BS (hehe...BS.....snicker....heh ahem, where was I) ah yes....you've not watched BS yet....Well i'll give you some free advice.......DO....NOT....WATCH....EVER

Does anyone know which SGA writer(s) supports John/Teyla ship? Which one(s) are against the ship? I read something interesting for Enemy at the Gate episode and I was wondering....here is the info below (in spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
          "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."

Could this possibly mean we get John/Teyla actually together?

Just some speculation
          Not a chance in that happening, not with these current PTB and writers in charge...They're all about
          Spoiler:
          Rodney and Keller and McPuker McVomit

Well, at least...

Spoiler:
          I can't believe i'm really gonna say this but
          Spoiler:
          I would have preferred John/Larrin to McPuker crapfest There I said it
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

NO NO NO Please...
            Spoiler:
            not John & Larrin. I just couldn't take that at all!
            sigpic
            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              Love all the thoughts and ideas about
              Spoiler:
              J/T and McKeller. To be honest, McKeller doesn't really bother me so much. What does really piss me off is that John and Teyla were not allowed to develop and we now have this other romance happen so quickly. We are supposed to believe that Teyla is so happy with her little family - then why does she only refer to K at "the father". There is no love in her voice or actions when she talks about him. To have John & Teyla dance around each other for 4 years
              and imply that the are in love with each other so many times and then just to drop it now is just so not fair. I understand that they can have distractions (which is what K is), to make things more complicated, but that doesn't mean that it still can't happen.
              Even through all this, TPTB can still get them together. Maybe we'll see it in the movie. I was watching Missing the other day and I just can't get over that look that John has as he watches Teyla go through the gate from the balcony. There is no way you can tell me that he is not totally in love with her!! Guess I'm rambling here.....

It's not that it bothers me either, it's the focus on it...the *in your face*, that is upsetting.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                It's not that it bothers me either, it's the focus on it...the *in your face*, that is upsetting.
                I agree it doesn't bother me really either..it's the whole..
                Spoiler:
                "in my face" "shove it at me" with bells and fireworks that I just can't ignore it..while some other is taken at snail pace or come to a complete standstill like oh it's about the leading man and that a big no no to have him actually fall in love and be in a commited relationship..no heaven forbid didn't you know..it's in the rule book only flimsy space chicks is to be held infront of him for some casual crap.. thank heavens my other favorite couple doesn't have to have this two faced crap being flung at them.. alteast there the writers have some damn GUTS to move forward.. sheez..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

NO NO NO Please...
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh I wouldn't like it either but I would have preferred anything before McPuker.....Heck I would even have preferred John/Todd
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

NO NO NO Please...
                    Spoiler:
                    I couldn't handle that either...I wanted to punch her!

Comment

New Banner

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Oh I wouldn't like it either but I would have preferred anything before McPuker.....Heck I would even have preferred John/Todd
                        Don't forget about Shelsey...

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ic/shepley.jpg

You know, what I can't stand is the fact they have to elevate Rodney/Keller above everyone else.

"Keller is stronger than that and would not limp around for years on flirting and whispers," implying Teyla is not (or Weir for that matter because she never made a move on anyone...)

"I felt it was going to be my last episode with McKay I really wanted to give him that" What about John? You know? The main guy? What did MG want to give him? One scene? Wow, you know this "family" totally has favorite children...
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Now that would be really interesting!
                          sigpic
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

You know, what I can't stand is the fact they have to elevate Rodney/Keller above everyone else.

"Keller is stronger than that and would not limp around for years on flirting and whispers," implying Teyla is not (or Weir for that matter because she never made a move on anyone...)

"I felt it was going to be my last episode with McKay I really wanted to give him that" What about John? You know? The main guy? What did MG want to give him? One scene? Wow, you know this "family" totally has favorite children...
                            Indeed.. but yet they still wonder why some fans are upset and are not jumping up and down with their love of McKeller.. sigh !
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Indeed.. but yet they still wonder why some fans are upset and are not jumping up and down with their love of McKeller.. sigh !
                              The writers
                              Spoiler:
                              are the ones who made John & Teyla flirt for 4 years. They could have just as easily made Teyla the strong one and make her make the first move. But nooooo, They decide that it has to be Keller and they thought everyone would just be ecstatic about it. But it only pissed people off who have watched J&T and all their potential go right down the drain. Not only does Rodney get the most screen time but he gets a love life too.
                              sigpic
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

ah yes...Can't forget about Shelsey

Yep..So what they're saying then is Teyla is weak for not making a move....That she is weaker than Keller who is the strongest woman alive Weir is also weak? Yes it's good to know where we stand.......They couldn't give a rats ass about any other character on the show or said character/shipper fans

Yeah it's nice to know what they think of us loyal fans who have supported stargate for all these years and who if it wasn't for folks like us it wouldn't be where it is today Yep they couldn't care less about us which is why after SGA is finished i'll be done with stargate.....I'll still support the SG-1 movie/s but that's it.....I will be done with the rest of it....Unless a whole new team of PTB is put in place and that is highly unlikely!

Now that would be really interesting!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X