No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right, all of the current RR parts are here. Finally.

December RR

Now Laura just needs to finish her part and the RR will be complete. So everyone be sure to nag her like crazy until she gets it done.

Awesome job to all the writers!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I hate to add fuel to the proverbial fire, but I just read this article on GW, the interview with MG about Brainstorm. He made this comment about McK/K:

Spoiler:
      So I did it with a heavy heart. I was like, "Ah, this is going to be a tough one to have people like." Plus I knew it was going to be a really shippy episode. That was, again, strike two up here in the back of my head. "Not right."

Because I felt it was going to be my last episode with McKay I really wanted to give him that. To have that relationship actually happen as opposed to us skate around it with innuendo and "maybes," you know? Because I don't think Keller necessarily would do that. I think Keller is stronger than that and would not limp around for years on flirting and whispers. He needed a close before she decides, "Well, I've given him six months."

This not a McK/K bashing thread, but it does hold some merit here in that:
      Spoiler:
      What the heck makes MG think that Teyla is the kind of woman that would wait around for a man for what 4 years?? Teyla is a strong, decisive woman...a leader in her own right. Does the fact that she didn't throw herself at John make her less?? I have no problems with JS, but I do have a problem with how this character has come on board and suddenly this *ship* is the front burner story esp with this being the last season.

Sorry I just had to rant. I'm at work, have to go.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
        I hate to add fuel to the proverbial fire, but I just read this article on GW, the interview with MG about Brainstorm. He made this comment about McK/K:

Spoiler:
        What the heck makes MG think that Teyla is the kind of woman that would wait around for a man for what 4 years?? Teyla is a strong, decisive woman...a leader in her own right. Does the fact that she didn't throw herself at John make her less?? I have no problems with JS, but I do have a problem with how this character has come on board and suddenly this *ship* is the front burner story esp with this being the last season.

Spoiler:
        I hear ya So it was ok to skate around with John and Teyla huh...But when it comes to their precious McKay and Keller they just have to fall over backwards to give them their happy ending

The whole lot to TPTB totally suck bigtime!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh I hear you...

Spoiler:
          Can MG put his foot in his mouth anymore I ask myself.. what a shame that none of the rest of the writers felt as passionately about the rest of the cast and wanted to make things right for them..... did anyone jump up and volunteer to set things right between John and Teyla... and for one moment object to the way both John and Teyla were treated over the last 5 years with their pathetic little inuendoes when it suited them.. didnt anyone object when they pretty much rewrote previous episodes to convince us of Teylas feelings for Kanaan.. did anyone bother to ask if there would be any happy ending for Sheppard or even Teyla besides her invisible boyfriend whom no one even wants to write for.

Yep I could go on and on...but the message I get is that no one felt passionable or strong enough about any of the other characters to push for good strong storylines for them, or to even finish up or give any resolution to existing storylines..

But to say that Keller is a strong woman .... really!! .. the same whiny unsure character who didn't seem to be able to chose between 2 men in the space of a couple of months is suddenly allowed to come out and confess her undying love.... but neither Teyla or Sheppard who have been messed around for 5 years were ever allowed to show any kind of affection whatsoever to one another ... gah!! and I may have said this umpteen times already but I still don't ever see Teyla going to another man without making her feelings known to John.... or John holding back for so long without telling Teyla how he felt ...but obviously John and Teyla's relationship wasn't really a top priority for any of the writers, but somehow McKay and Kellers was.. and all the things we were told over the years about 2 main characters not getting together bla bla was all thrown out the window when they wanted to pair up their two favs.

And I dont see why the baby couldn't have been Johns.... they pretty much separated John and Teyla so much this season that we wouldn't really have noticed if Teyla had been taken off Sheps team.. they had so little time together as a team this season anyway.. How could the team dynamic have been effected anymore than it was already this season...the writers didn't need to use the excuse that JT getting together would break up the team dynamics... they suceeded in doing that all by themselves without any JT relationship.

So bottom line is the writers just weren't invested enough in any of their characters, storylines or relationships to want to develop them properly... there are no other excuses except they couldnt be bothered.. but once they were invested in certain relationships and characters, then it seemed as if suddenly "anythings possible".....
          Last edited by bluealien; 06 December 2008, 09:10 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone !
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Spoiler
            Spoiler:
            I hope they are and they can influence the writers. And I'm not sure, but I think she's implying that K won't me in the end ep. I could be wrong.

Infection:
            Spoiler:
            I guess that the ep is based on the gene therapy that Keller gave to Todd. I guess things have gone wrong. Shep and team, plus Lorne's team are there. Looks like things go wrong on the ship.

Sorry about you not liking your job hun.

Can I come out of hiding now???

Thanks hun. :

I liked the other prompts she suggested too.

I sent most of my international cards out today.

Oh you are SO funny.

Ahhhhh!!!! 100 people?

A bit Snarky.

Elf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it.

Yep! I'm in and I personally like the first one.

Boy! And I thought you were a sweet girl.
            Kanaan spoiler
            Spoiler:
            Yeah you know what you could be totally right I mean all the eps by now ae plot or action I have a doubt to have a resolution just like this or at worst one line like always. For this it 'd mean no Keller and this isn't the case sorry

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            You're most likely right. In all honesty my time on all things GW has dwindled, as has my interest in the show, so I'm not exactly up with the latest. But it would make sense that

Spoiler:
            just as the first SG1 movie dealt with the Ori, the first SGA movie would dealt with the Wraith. You cant really have a wraith centric ep without Teyla, or Shep for that matter
            Yeah I hope and I want to believe it
            Spoiler:
            I mean I just saw the trailer for the next ep and I'm horrible but seriously I thought 'if only the team didn't save her' Seriously she had so many eps why one another she brings absolutely nothing to the show and it will be once again the occasion of McKeller but nothing else and one minute of the team running for her life. In Vegas it seems there is no Teyla nor Ronon and I have absolutely no idea what EatG is about but I really hope that we have at least a conclusion on SGA To be honnest I never thought it will be possible I love as much John and Teyla I love the old seasons of SGA but seriously if you don't like Keller I don't see the point to watch this season

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I'm gonna slowly try to make sigs or icons for gifts. Hopefully I can do it.

If you DONT want one, please let me know.

Here's one for Elf.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...asShep-Elf.jpg
            You're really courageaous and i love this one it's awesome Elf will LOVE it I'm sure
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Its okay Hun it looks like we both couldnt come on
            i made this for a friend for Christmas but i thought i would post it here as well
            http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...boPresent1.jpg
            hmmmm if your friend love JF she will love it a shirtless shep
            Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            I could hardly understand it either
            BUT she did say
            Spoiler:
            she loved fighting with "Joe" the most, hehe. What a whumper!

ditto

R/J -- I can totally see that, lots of spark between those two
            Shep/Keller?? No thanks!

Congrats to the milestoners!!

Yappi - (loved your "necessary evil" picfic )

Infection
            Spoiler:
            I actually really liked it Team ep!!!

Ronon and Teyla as more than just background wallpapers as it usually happens whenever the big K gets an ep. Keller was annoying and full of doubt again (what else is new ) , but it was reduced to background this time. Tbh, her scenes could have been easily skipped --- instead we could have been given the rescue scene but that´s what fanfic is for

Was a bit annoyed at Teyla being back to calling John "colonel" all the time but the ep was overall good enough to make up for it

Nice portion of whump too, and the tension had me on the edge of my seat (hasn´t happend in a good long while *sigh* ) Was a perfect reminder of how great SGA could still be, if the writers hadn´t developed their 2nd childhood fantasy for a certain character.
            I haven't seen the ep yet (little problems ) but I love your thoughts
            Spoiler:
            because you put so well my opinion there was so up and down eps

Spoiler:

HUGS and I totally understand you
            Spoiler:
            it was really a point where I was before. I had hope and I think I lst hope particularly when I see the eps resting (see above but now I think I lost interest and I'm probably a little cruel but I think eithe the writers wanted to end it (if not why did so many plot eps and not ed the arcs and all it's really odd) either the writers really thought to have a great idea and it's horrible to say but I'm glad to see that so many people even anti shippers or shippers or Beckett fans but the one ho aren't aren't happy at all with the way the show end and all this McKeller. We are really far from SGA.
            MG didn't make a mistake he said he wanted to write Bain Storm for McKay because he knew it would be the last or one of the last but we knew really late the cancellation they had a lot of eps ? did they knew it yet for Brain Storm ?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Oh I hear you...

Spoiler:
            Can MG put his foot in his mouth anymore I ask myself.. what a shame that none of the rest of the writers felt as passionately about the rest of the cast and wanted to make things right for them..... did anyone jump up and volunteer to set things right between John and Teyla... and for one moment object to the way both John and Teyla were treated over the last 5 years with their pathetic little inuenodes when it suited them.. didnt anyone object when they pretty much rewrote previous episodes to convince us of Teylas feelings for Kanaan.. did anyone bother to ask if there would be any happy ending for Sheppard or even Teyla besides her invisible boyfriend whom no one even wants to write for.

Yep I could go on and on...but the message I get is that no one felt passionable or strong enough about any of the other charcters to push for good strong storylines for them or to even finish up or give any resolution to existing storylines..

But to say that Keller is a strong woman .... really!! .. the same whiny unsure character who didnt seem to be able to chose between 2 men in the space of a couple of months is suddenly allowed to come out and confess her undying love.... but neither Teyla or Sheppard who have been messed around for 5 years were ever allowed to show any kind of affection whatsover to one another ... gah!! and I may have said this umpteen times already but I still don't ever see Teyla going to another man without making her feelins known to John.... or John holding back for so long without telling Teyla how he felt ...but obviously John and Teyla's relationship wasn't really a top priority for any of the writers but somehow McKay and Kellers was.. and all the things we were told over the years about 2 main characters not getting together bla bla was all thrown out the window when they wanted to pair up their two favs.

And I dont see why the baby couldnt have been Johns.... they pretty much separated John and Teyla so much this season that we wouldnt really have noticed if Teyla has been taken off Sheps team.. they had so little time together as a team this season anyway.. How could the team dynamic have been effected anymore than it was already this seaon...the writers didnt need to use the excuse that JT getting together would break up the team dynamics... they suceeded in doing that all by themselves without any JT relationship.

So bottom line is the writers just werent invested enough in any of their characters, storylines or relationships to want to develop them properly... there are no other excuSes except they couldnt be bothered.. but once they were invested in certain relationships and characters then it seemed as if suddenly "anythings possible".....
            Awesome post so true
            Spoiler:
            and you're so right about Keller I mean she totally act like a teenager the one who tend to don't know who chose and dream but don't go this road because they aren't strong enough. It's the contrary of Shep and Teyla they are older experienced and not as stupid as Keller they were steady and strong enough to chose that it was time to make a family. we talk too of McKay who wanted to ask Katie in wedding and act so badly that he made her ruyn away because he wasn't ready at all.
            Ok I think the authors lost credibility completely
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              hehe...Cazz, I just noticed your location Nice Can I come too *puppy eyes*
              I've been at that location for a couple of weeks now

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

It seems that I'm the only one who haven't a life
                I 'll do like Snowball (thanks) I find this vid on JT I love ths song and even if it's her or his (?) first vid I find it really good
                Here is the link of the JT one

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=X82TpN7jdes
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

She probably just likes kicking his butt
                  I wouldn´t have a problem with that either

Spoiler:

*:-(*

That almost made me sick
                  Spoiler:
                  So, of all the characters that deserve a happy end, it´s the arrogant little selfish prick who never gives a damn about anybody but himself?! I do remember his reaction during Quarantine, and to see any woman actually WANTING him to be her bf/hubby after that .. well, it´s beyond me ! I do like McKay, but not in the way of wanting to see him in a romance novel. SGA was never about that, and yeah, totally agree here, why McKeller and not Sheyla

So, let´s recall:

Weir: lead character - flushed down the toi--- sorry, through the StarGate and dumped by her husband /boyfriend? to go nowhere in Pegasus -- see how they cared !

Sheppard: Lead character - never developed beyond "it´s complicated -- re background "issues" - yeah, see how they care.

Teyla: paired with a guy who helped kidnap her and couldn´t be bothered to save the life of their son until rescue in the form of TEAM SHEPPARD! arrived. And where was the marvelous wonder boy during Michael´s reappearance? Nowhere to be seen. not that I mind that. Don´t like him anyway, but yeah, see how they care about this woman. She hardly gets a word in when Keller is around

Ronon - well, he was good so that Keller could see the light and dump him. Yeah right .. nice use of a character around since season 2.

sorry, had to rant too

Spoiler:
                  indeed: I hear ya So it was ok to skate around with John and Teyla huh...But when it comes to their precious McKay and Keller they just have to fall over backwards to give them their happy ending

The whole lot to TPTB totally suck bigtime!
                  ITA

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Oh I hear you...

Spoiler:
                  Can MG put his foot in his mouth anymore I ask myself.. what a shame that none of the rest of the writers felt as passionately about the rest of the cast and wanted to make things right for them..... did anyone jump up and volunteer to set things right between John and Teyla... and for one moment object to the way both John and Teyla were treated over the last 5 years with their pathetic little inuendoes when it suited them.. didnt anyone object when they pretty much rewrote previous episodes to convince us of Teylas feelings for Kanaan.. did anyone bother to ask if there would be any happy ending for Sheppard or even Teyla besides her invisible boyfriend whom no one even wants to write for.

Yep I could go on and on...but the message I get is that no one felt passionable or strong enough about any of the other characters to push for good strong storylines for them, or to even finish up or give any resolution to existing storylines..

But to say that Keller is a strong woman .... really!! .. the same whiny unsure character who didn't seem to be able to chose between 2 men in the space of a couple of months is suddenly allowed to come out and confess her undying love.... but neither Teyla or Sheppard who have been messed around for 5 years were ever allowed to show any kind of affection whatsoever to one another ... gah!! and I may have said this umpteen times already but I still don't ever see Teyla going to another man without making her feelings known to John.... or John holding back for so long without telling Teyla how he felt ...but obviously John and Teyla's relationship wasn't really a top priority for any of the writers, but somehow McKay and Kellers was.. and all the things we were told over the years about 2 main characters not getting together bla bla was all thrown out the window when they wanted to pair up their two favs.

And I dont see why the baby couldn't have been Johns.... they pretty much separated John and Teyla so much this season that we wouldn't really have noticed if Teyla had been taken off Sheps team.. they had so little time together as a team this season anyway.. How could the team dynamic have been effected anymore than it was already this season...the writers didn't need to use the excuse that JT getting together would break up the team dynamics... they suceeded in doing that all by themselves without any JT relationship.

So bottom line is the writers just weren't invested enough in any of their characters, storylines or relationships to want to develop them properly... there are no other excuses except they couldnt be bothered.. but once they were invested in certain relationships and characters, then it seemed as if suddenly "anythings possible".....
                  This was an awesome post, blue! I can only agree. *hugs*

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Hi everyone !

Kanaan spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah you know what you could be totally right I mean all the eps by now ae plot or action I have a doubt to have a resolution just like this or at worst one line like always. For this it 'd mean no Keller and this isn't the case sorry

Yeah I hope and I want to believe it
                  Spoiler:
                  I mean I just saw the trailer for the next ep and I'm horrible but seriously I thought 'if only the team didn't save her' Seriously she had so many eps why one another she brings absolutely nothing to the show and it will be once again the occasion of McKeller but nothing else and one minute of the team running for her life. In Vegas it seems there is no Teyla nor Ronon and I have absolutely no idea what EatG is about but I really hope that we have at least a conclusion on SGA To be honnest I never thought it will be possible I love as much John and Teyla I love the old seasons of SGA but seriously if you don't like Keller I don't see the point to watch this season
                  Ain´t that the truth
                  Though I still watch for Shep and the occasional team action. Still haven´t watched Brain Storm though, wonder why

You're really courageaous and i love this one it's awesome Elf will LOVE it I'm sure

hmmmm if your friend love JF she will love it a shirtless shep

I haven't seen the ep yet (little problems ) but I love your thoughts
                  Spoiler:
                  because you put so well my opinion there was so up and down eps

HUGS and I totally understand you
                  Spoiler:
                  it was really a point where I was before. I had hope and I think I lst hope particularly when I see the eps resting (see above but now I think I lost interest and I'm probably a little cruel but I think eithe the writers wanted to end it (if not why did so many plot eps and not ed the arcs and all it's really odd) either the writers really thought to have a great idea and it's horrible to say but I'm glad to see that so many people even anti shippers or shippers or Beckett fans but the one ho aren't aren't happy at all with the way the show end and all this McKeller. We are really far from SGA.
                  MG didn't make a mistake he said he wanted to write Bain Storm for McKay because he knew it would be the last or one of the last but we knew really late the cancellation they had a lot of eps ? did they knew it yet for Brain Storm ?
                  I guess they did, since MG said
                  Spoiler:
                  it was his last time with McKay, so he must have kept that in mind obviously. Still: WHAT A WASTE!! And he even knew that it would be "tough to like" and that McKeller ship wouldn´t be right and yet.. he still did it

Awesome post so true
                  Spoiler:
                  and you're so right about Keller I mean she totally act like a teenager the one who tend to don't know who chose and dream but don't go this road because they aren't strong enough. It's the contrary of Shep and Teyla they are older experienced and not as stupid as Keller they were steady and strong enough to chose that it was time to make a family. we talk too of McKay who wanted to ask Katie in wedding and act so badly that he made her ruyn away because he wasn't ready at all.
                  Ok I think the authors lost credibility completely
                  ITA again.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                  picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    I wouldn´t have a problem with that either

That almost made me sick
                    Spoiler:
                    So, of all the characters that deserve a happy end, it´s the arrogant little selfish prick who never gives a damn about anybody but himself?! I do remember his reaction during Quarantine, and to see any woman actually WANTING him to be her bf/hubby after that .. well, it´s beyond me ! I do like McKay, but not in the way of wanting to see him in a romance novel. SGA was never about that, and yeah, totally agree here, why McKeller and not Sheyla

So, let´s recall:

Weir: lead character - flushed down the toi--- sorry, through the StarGate and dumped by her husband /boyfriend? to go nowhere in Pegasus -- see how they cared !

Sheppard: Lead character - never developed beyond "it´s complicated -- re background "issues" - yeah, see how they care.

Teyla: paired with a guy who helped kidnap her and couldn´t be bothered to save the life of their son until rescue in the form of TEAM SHEPPARD! arrived. And where was the marvelous wonder boy during Michael´s reappearance? Nowhere to be seen. not that I mind that. Don´t like him anyway, but yeah, see how they care about this woman. She hardly gets a word in when Keller is around

Ronon - well, he was good so that Keller could see the light and dump him. Yeah right .. nice use of a character around since season 2.

sorry, had to rant too

ITA

This was an awesome post, blue! I can only agree. *hugs*

Ain´t that the truth
                    Though I still watch for Shep and the occasional team action. Still haven´t watched Brain Storm though, wonder why

I guess they did, since MG said
                    Spoiler:
                    it was his last time with McKay, so he must have kept that in mind obviously. Still: WHAT A WASTE!! And he even knew that it would be "tough to like" and that McKeller ship wouldn´t be right and yet.. he still did it

ITA again.
                    So true and great resume
                    Spoiler:
                    and I'm here if you need to rant but yeah I had a problem yet with the fact that they didn't go the JT road after all we had but as long as we had great frienship and team action it was why I watched the show. But that they forgot us to finally make a ship which turned out to be a real soap opera (seriously at least Jt didn't bother so many people at least it was subtle and constructed since season 1) and made another ship
                    Which one of you TPTB doesn't like LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      So true and great resume
                      Spoiler:
                      and I'm here if you need to rant but yeah I had a problem yet with the fact that they didn't go the JT road after all we had but as long as we had great frienship and team action it was why I watched the show. But that they forgot us to finally make a ship which turned out to be a real soap opera (seriously at least Jt didn't bother so many people at least it was subtle and constructed since season 1) and made another ship
                      Which one of you TPTB doesn't like LOL
                      Spoiler:
                      True. If McKelller is the level they handle such stories, than we should be glad J/T didn´t go down that route, but still... to get nothing after 5 years... *sniff* Ok, I only ship them since feb 08 - because I hadn´t (been willing to give a try to) discovered SGA since then But still.. much more chemistry (the writers even said there´s "something" there, but no, no need to resolve

They even kind of killed the friendship this season somewhat

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Does anyone know which SGA writer(s) supports John/Teyla ship? Which one(s) are against the ship? I read something interesting for Enemy at the Gate episode and I was wondering....here is the info below (in spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
                        "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."

Could this possibly mean we get John/Teyla actually together?

Just some speculation

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                          Does anyone know which SGA writer(s) supports John/Teyla ship? Which one(s) are against the ship? I read something interesting for Enemy at the Gate episode and I was wondering....here is the info below (in spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
                          "It's 60+ pages of intergalactic fun and Marty G. is looking to add to the page count by pitching out a certain scene that has divided the writers' room. That's Martin and Carl for, Paul and I against, and Alan firmly straddling the fence. Hey, I love the idea. I'm just not crazy about the timing. If the scene boards, we may compromise by shooting it anyway and deciding later whether or not it makes the final cut."

Could this possibly mean we get John/Teyla actually together?

Just some speculation
                          I doubt it's anything to do with JT.. it's

Spoiler:
                          probably whether McKay should propose to Keller or not...

As to who supports JT ship I have no idea... doesn't seem any of them have any firm support of anything except McKeller.. funny how no one had any objections about McKeller pairing up and yet every other ship always caused them so much consternation..... I mean the hero never ever finds love... that's in some rule book somewhere I guess... only geeks are allowed to fall in love because it ruins the show if anyone else does... ..
                          sigpic

Comment

Love all the thoughts and ideas about
                            Spoiler:
                            J/T and McKeller. To be honest, McKeller doesn't really bother me so much. What does really piss me off is that John and Teyla were not allowed to develop and we now have this other romance happen so quickly. We are supposed to believe that Teyla is so happy with her little family - then why does she only refer to K at "the father". There is no love in her voice or actions when she talks about him. To have John & Teyla dance around each other for 4 years
                            and imply that the are in love with each other so many times and then just to drop it now is just so not fair. I understand that they can have distractions (which is what K is), to make things more complicated, but that doesn't mean that it still can't happen.
                            Even through all this, TPTB can still get them together. Maybe we'll see it in the movie. I was watching Missing the other day and I just can't get over that look that John has as he watches Teyla go through the gate from the balcony. There is no way you can tell me that he is not totally in love with her!! Guess I'm rambling here.....

sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Also...
                              Spoiler:
                              I think if they did let John and Teyla be together, they would not be able to have him be like Kirk and have all the alien women i.e. Larrin, Chaya etc fall for him. They probably think it would be boring, but WE ALL KNOW OTHERWISE!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Well, at least...

Spoiler:
                                We really haven't had to see Sheppard flirt this season with some annoying chick! I couldn't stand Larrin last season

Comment

Working...
                                X