SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The actual ep
    Spoiler:
    WOOHOO......I loved this ep.....Well apart from the racing remote control cars

A little bit of whump for Teyla when she got shot, it wasn't much but i'll take what I can get The Teyla/Michael interaction is great as always...I kinda felt sorry for him (yeah I know, i'm a weird sort of creature ) Connor played his part so brilliantly...

Woolsey is as awesome as ever I like him He never cowers away

My Major baby is back...Where has he been this season I want more Lorne dammit

The Michael/Ronon fight in the control room was great and very well done..

And Teyla......well Teyla Teyla Teyla.....My ass kicking Teyla is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....I miss you I admit when I saw Shep and Michael fighting I was starting to get worried that Shep would be the one to kill Michael instead of Teyla.....But I am so glad that I was proved wrong this time Loved the way she grabbed his arm and he turned round surprised, and then wham bam he's hanging from the ledge..Teyla's standing there looking at him then kicks one hand away and hesitates before she kicks the other one away....The look on Teyla's face, she knew it was the only way her son would be free from Michael's clutches...As long as Michael was out there her son would never be safe...And Shep's expression when he was watching Teyla was///Oh i'm not sure what he could have been thinking....

Oh and another thing I loved about this
    Spoiler:
    NO KELLER

I forgot how much she spoils eps for me with her whiny voice

Another thing though..I was a little disappointed with how much she had bambino in this ep but it's understandable...She couldn't leave him when Michael was still a threat but as soon as she knew that threat was pretty much over she had no hesitation leaving him with Amelia so she can go after Michael and finish it once and for all

So I loved this so much better than The Queen

Oh and I hate to break it to ya...I think JT is dead in the water now

It all seems to be about McPuker these days
    Glad you Enjoyed the episode Hun Shame i wont get to see it till they repeat it on Sky as they are Not putting Sky one on till 13 November
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      *shhhhhhhhh* dont tell anyone that im here
      Spoiler:
      im supposed to be listening to a seminar

Thanks hun

Same difference, and i live on the meds now

Love it,made my day

Thanks hun, but ive already read all of yours
      Lol Np Hun
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry, it took longer than I said but believe me, you didn't want me writing yesterday, I'd have whumped them all to death. Literally

RR Part 4
        Spoiler:

The woman took a step forward towards Sheppard.

John hopped backwards and stuck out a placating hand. “Look there is something seriously wrong here, you’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I’m not betrothed to anyone.” He looked round for support from his teammates but just saw his own bewilderment reflected in them.

The woman’s eyes dropped and pain filled her beautiful face, yet she remained silent.

The Elder stepped in front of Sheppard, determination simmering in his eyes. “You are the chosen, I have studied the prophecy all my life,” he gritted his teeth, “I know I am not mistaken and the chosen is to marry the Governor’s most beautiful daughter and rule by her side when the time comes.”

Sheppard opened his mouth to argue some more but McKay jumped in for him. “For the love of…” Sheppard could feel McKay’s eyes rolling.

The Elder cut him off, waving a hand dismissively towards the scientist. His eyes burning into Sheppard’s, “I shall prove it to you!”

Sheppard felt strong hands grab him by the upper arms and yelped at a sharp prick in his skin. He looked down to see a needle embedded into his arm. He whipped his head around and caught the pained eyes of Teyla.

The Elder saw the exchange between the teammates. No, he thought to himself, it is not possible! But the look was unmistakable. The chosen could not be in love with another woman!

Regarding the RR
        Spoiler:
        You do not know how tempted I was for Rodney's line to be: "He is not the chosen, he's a very naughty boy!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Sorry, it took longer than I said but believe me, you didn't want me writing yesterday, I'd have whumped them all to death. Literally

RR Part 4
          Spoiler:

John hopped backwards and stuck out a placating hand. “Look there is something seriously wrong here, you’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I’m not betrothed to anyone.” He looked round for support from his teammates but just saw his own bewilderment reflected in them.

The woman’s eyes dropped and pain filled her beautiful face, yet she remained silent.

The Elder stepped in front of Sheppard, determination simmering in his eyes. “You are the chosen, I have studied the prophecy all my life,” he gritted his teeth, “I know I am not mistaken and the chosen is to marry the Governor’s most beautiful daughter and rule by her side when the time comes.”

Sheppard opened his mouth to argue some more but McKay jumped in for him. “For the love of…” Sheppard could feel McKay’s eyes rolling.

The Elder cut him off, waving a hand dismissively towards the scientist. His eyes burning into Sheppard’s, “I shall prove it to you!”

Sheppard felt strong hands grab him by the upper arms and yelped at a sharp prick in his skin. He looked down to see a needle embedded into his arm. He whipped his head around and caught the pained eyes of Teyla.

The Elder saw the exchange between the teammates. No, he thought to himself, it is not possible! But the look was unmistakable. The chosen could not be in love with another woman!

Regarding the RR
          Spoiler:
          You do not know how tempted I was for Rodney's line to be: "He is not the chosen, he's a very naughty boy!

Great added chapter...

Spoiler:
          Ouch.. not good to have that kind happening.. what in he world makes this elder to believe Sheppard is the chosen one..wouldn't be easier to tell why he thinks so instead of just nagging that he is *loL* stupid man... hahah.. and ohhh he saw the look between John and Teyla...yes yes stupid man those two are in love.. wonder how in the world he is going to get out of this one... can't wait to see what the next writer comes up with...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            You know, this ep wasn't really one of my fave eps believe it or not. The fact that the writers 'chose' not to pursue John and Teyla pisses me off. But, they didn't even have the gumption to kill off Kanaan at all. Instead, they wimped out and kept him alive. And, I know that Teyla kills Mikey at the end of the eppie, but, if this was suppose to be such a Teyla ep they why did she not put down the freakin' baby! That sucks! And, every scene except when she was kicking Mickey's butt, they was no JT at all. They couldn't even leave Rodney out of the scene when they were talking. Damn! I'm still going to finish watching what is left of the series. But, the writing is really, really, sucking.

1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

My muse already does that and so far the only people in my nanowrimo novel (which is actualy my fanfic gift to Linda) that have been injured so far are Teyla, John, Xiao and ChiSeia. And so far Jacks got himself a good time of learning how to act around women he doesn't know....

ELFIE!! *shifts into kitten form and hops into Elfies lap* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I haven't seen you in so long *clurs up in Elfies lap*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

CAZZ!!!!! I missed your part of the RR!!! DUDE, it ROCKS! I'm really enjoying this fic so far! Woot woot!!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Got another pic fic!

Will This Be on Your Charge Card?
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    LOL. Good job as always.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

CAZZ!!!!! I missed your part of the RR!!! DUDE, it ROCKS! I'm really enjoying this fic so far! Woot woot!!
                      Blonds. What? No I am not blond too
                      Spoiler:

Thanx!

Left you a comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

RR Part 5!

I hope it's any good! LOL. Sorry, un-beta'd.

Spoiler:
                        Nothing could – would come in between the Chosen one and his rightful betrothed. The high council would not let such a thing happen.
                        The Elder pressed his lips together in a tight line, facing the chosen one. “If you will not accept your faith as it is said in the prophecy, then you leave us no choice but to make you see.”

Sheppard tried to free himself, yanking on his arms, but only resulting in making the hands holding him tighten their already iron grip on him. Wincing, he turned his head again, not meeting Teyla’s eyes this time, as she was being held as well now.
                        Rodney yelled something to the elders, his eyes wide, and his hands moving frantically in the air. He wasn’t sure where Ronon was, but he could hear someone grunting behind him. And it didn’t sound like Ronon.

Blinking, Sheppard narrowed his eyes, trying to see properly. Teyla’s face had become a little blurry, and was swaying from side to side.

“John?”

Teyla was calling his name, fighting the guards restraining her. They were starting to drag her away from him, out of the room in the temple. He tried to call her name, unsuccessfully trying to escape, but he could only hear a whimper escaping his throat.

Trying to get to Teyla, he tripped over his feet dragging over the floor, the hands holding him preventing him from hitting the floor.
                        His head felt even lighter now that he was bend over, and the little vision that he had faded away quickly, blackness taking over.
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Glad you Enjoyed the episode Hun Shame i wont get to see it till they repeat it on Sky as they are Not putting Sky one on till 13 November
                          You should see it...I think it's a week on Tuesday it'll be on..I think it's Inquisition that's on this week!

RR Part 4
                          Spoiler:

Regarding the RR
                          Spoiler:

hehe...Poor John

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            RR Part 5!

Spoiler:
                            Nothing could – would come in between the Chosen one and his rightful betrothed. The high council would not let such a thing happen.
                            The Elder pressed his lips together in a tight line, facing the chosen one. “If you will not accept your faith as it is said in the prophecy, then you leave us no choice but to make you see.”

Sheppard tried to free himself, yanking on his arms, but only resulting in making the hands holding him tighten their already iron grip on him. Wincing, he turned his head again, not meeting Teyla’s eyes this time, as she was being held as well now.
                            Rodney yelled something to the elders, his eyes wide, and his hands moving frantically in the air. He wasn’t sure where Ronon was, but he could hear someone grunting behind him. And it didn’t sound like Ronon.

Blinking, Sheppard narrowed his eyes, trying to see properly. Teyla’s face had become a little blurry, and was swaying from side to side.

“John?”

Teyla was calling his name, fighting the guards restraining her. They were starting to drag her away from him, out of the room in the temple. He tried to call her name, unsuccessfully trying to escape, but he could only hear a whimper escaping his throat.

Trying to get to Teyla, he tripped over his feet dragging over the floor, the hands holding him preventing him from hitting the floor.
                            His head felt even lighter now that he was bend over, and the little vision that he had faded away quickly, blackness taking over.
                            geez you're quick....Awesome update
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              geez you're quick....Awesome update
                              Really? Huh. Took me a lot longer that I would've liked. But thanks!! Hey, why don't you join us??
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                RR Part 5!

Spoiler:

“John?”

Great added chapter

Spoiler:
                                Poor John...what have they done to him..and what are they going to do with Teyla taking her away from John... can't wait to see what the next one will write
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X