I just read the fic links post. Love that bit at the bottom

It's all for you Laura.
    Plus, I didn't know how to post them.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

It's all for you Laura.
      Plus, I didn't know how to post them.
      Good to know I'm loved ;D
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh thanks hun. I love seeing Tony and Ziva together.
        Spoiler:
        I know he's a big flirt, but they still look cute. I sometimes wonder about Tim and Abby too.

Did you see last night's ep?
        NCIS
        Spoiler:
        I totally ship Tony and Ziva! I like Tim and Abbey too but they're more bro and sis to me

I've seen the first ep of the new season, the last season only just finished here and the showed the next one as a preview, don't know how long it will be til the start the whole season.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Sanctuary:
          Spoiler:
          He's the one that wheeled the baddie into the Sanctuary.
          Um...I can't remember a baddie getting wheeled in

Spoiler:
          As for Fringe. It might get intense in some eps, so if you're sqeemish, you might not want to watch.
          Fringe
          Spoiler:
          Awesome...So it's pretty gruesome then

Hmmmmm. Is it Tracker???
          (runs and hides)
          Don't even joke about that!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          2 new High Res Pics from infection and Guess What teyla is in it Hooray
          oh I spot a certain hot major

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          It is the awesome

It's arthritis. The cold weather does terrible things to my wee joints.

I'm at the 4500 count on my rare pairing...
          OUCH...I feel your pain

Woooooohooooo!!!!!
          I especially love the last one.

Linda!!!!! Your boy is in it too.
          Yep saw him

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          My bf sent me this bumper sticker by mail. im so totally getting it
          sweet!

Very good gater!

Another partially started fic I found amidst my collection. Labelled "Athos, JohnTeyla, Gen"

Spoiler:
          The return trip to Athos was supposed to be an easy affair. They were supposed to go in, check the ruins of the old city, see if there was anything of particular interest that the gazillion previous science teams had missed before heading back to the comfort of Atlantis.

It was not to be so.

When Teyla had detailed her dream, Rodney had been sceptical. Hell, so had John at first but she was adamant and Elizabeth had sealed the deal with a quirk of her eyebrow and a ‘what harm could there be’ in checking it out. As previously noted, numerous science teams had gone to the planet and returned safely.

Teyla had warned them that it was the wet season on Athos. The cycle around the Sun leant four whole weeks to constant torrential downpour but she’d assured them that the worst would have passed. When they’d stepped through the ‘Gate, thick grey clouds and damp clay like mud greeted them but, as Ronon noted, at least it wasn’t raining.

The walk was hard, the thick mud sucking their boots into the ground and John had known then that his thighs were going to be in pain later in the evening when he’d had time to stop and relax. He hated mud. It got everywhere and caused far too many problems. Wet, sticky, soppy mud was even worse. The clouds were so low in the sky that when they reached the brim of a small incline, John was sure he could feel the clouds around him, the thick fog surrounding them more than a little eerie.

When they’d approached the old village, he’d sent a cursory glance in Teyla’s direction, noting how she paused for a moment as memories caught up with her. The clean up teams had done a good job of removing the charred remains and if it wasn’t for the few small lots of plants dotted around the area weeks before during the Mourning Ceremony, John would have been sure it was just another field.

“Teyla,” he’d said as he drew close to her side, wincing as she jumped at his voice, so obviously lost in her memories. “You want to stop for a while? Rest?”

But she’d shaken her head and insisted they press on. He couldn’t blame her. John had since returned to the spot in Afghanistan where the chopper had been downed and there was no words to describe the emptiness that enveloped him. He couldn’t even begin to imagine how she must be feeling.

They managed a few steps before she stalled again, one knee buckling under her. She waved off his attempts at support and he turned to Ronon who in turned pulled Rodney away to the tree line. He hadn’t said anything as he’d watched her, her hand resting lightly on his forearm, her eyes scanning the horizon.

She took a deep breath before turning back to him, the strength resting warily at the corner of her eyes.

“This was my home, once. To see it so destroyed...” She trailed off as she lowered herself to the ground, her fingers skimming the long stems of grass gracefully. She paused for a moment, glancing around. “It still seems like here is the end of all things for my people.” She sighed loudly and John could see her purse her lips. She took a moment to touch the blades of grass again before pulling herself up and brushing her hands across her thighs to rid them of the moisture. He caught her eyes for a moment and smiled lightly, the corners of his mouth tilting only slightly. “The city is not much farther from here.”

And with that, she’d pulled herself together and they were on their way once more. He’d stolen a glance at her once or twice as they moved to meet up with Rodney and Ronon, but her demure mask was in place once more and the words he knew he should be saying never came.

Ohhhh I love the start of this...Any chance of you finishing it
          sigpic

Comment

Chances Missed, part two and thus far unfinished.
            Spoiler:
            “Are you all right, John?”

He focussed his gaze back to the room around him and smiled down at the woman in front of him. The room was filled with people, some he hadn’t seen in years, the buzz of their conversation washing past his ears. He leaned in and kissed his soon-to-be-wife chastely on the edge of her lips before drawing back and taking a sip from his bottle of beer.

“I’m fine,” he told her with a smile. He batted her hands away when she reached up and tucked his shirt collar back into his suit jacket, finding her small endearing gestures out of place in the hall they’d hired for their pre-wedding party – Ronon’s idea, not John’s. Since Ronon had moved to Earth, he’d come to enjoy the occasional party, often finding himself in homes of people he met on a night out; it was a constant source of amusement for John and Rodney. “Are you all right?” He asked her, his mind drifting back to the shores of Atlantis.

It was something he found himself doing a lot, recently. When he’d first returned, he’d thought about it all the time – about the people there, the sense of wonderment he’d lost but as he’d settled back into Earth culture and those he missed came back to Earth, he’d thought of it less and less, only really thinking about it when talking with Rodney, or Ronon, or Lorne or any of the other people he’d kept in contact with. But since he’d gone to New New Athos, his thoughts had been drawn back to the place where he’d spent six years fighting for his life; his heart had withdrawn from Earth and buried itself back in the City of the Ancients and he wanted nothing more than to return to it.

“Yes, I’m fine.” There was a pregnant pause, almost tangible between them and John forced his arm around Pamela’s waist, drawing her into his side. It wasn’t fair for her to suffer because of his sense of home sickness. He felt guilty keeping secrets from her, batting off her attempts to discuss what was wrong with him.
            Title: Enchantment
            Summary: And still they sat and stared.
            Characters: John and Teyla
            Pairing: John-Atlantis, John-Teyla
            Rating: K
            http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/60570.html
            Another unfinished. Labelled "Full Beds, SheppardTeyla, season 3"

Spoiler:
            “You okay?”

They hadn’t been resting for long in the quiet, darkened quarters and, despite the deep exhaustion seeping into his bones, he’d lain awake listening to his two team mates’ deep easy breathing. He didn’t blame them really; Ronon hadn’t been sleeping well at all and they’d been on edge ever since they’d come to the drilling platform and Teyla... well, she deserved all the sleep she could get after being inside the Wraith Queen’s head. John himself had been on the verge of descent into slumber when he’d heard her breathing alter followed by a jolt of her body.

In the darkness, he’d turned to see her half-raised from the bed, one hand on her heart and the other pressing against the side of her head. She’d lain back down, staring up at the ceiling and John could almost feel the tension in her muscles, feel the strain of her lungs as they tried to regulate her breathing. He’d even managed to sit up and lean towards her before she’d realised he was there.

When she’d turned to him and smiled in response to his question, John could see the sheen of sweat on her forehead; saw wisps of hair matted at her temples, her neck. Even her chest was doused with sweat. He frowned at her and glanced to Ronon when he heard the man grunt and toss in his bed before settling again, facing the wall.

“I am fine.”

Her tone didn’t convince him. He raised the bed lamp above him and squinted. He noticed she did too and he hoped that his action wouldn’t disturb Ronon. A quick glance in his direction told him the Satedan had not even stirred. Teyla too sat up and rubbed her hands down her legs, and John followed the movement with his eyes. He could see her squint, saw the way her eye twitched and he pursed his lips.

“Sore head?” She nodded, albeit minutely and then tried to smile in his direction. “Yeah, me too.”

“It has been a trying day.”

“I’ll say,” he whispered back and lowered his head. He heard her shuffling and when he looked up, he was surprised to see her standing in front of him.

“May I?” John nodded and shifted slightly when she sat down on the bed beside him. He fidgeted with his hands but kept his eyes fixed on Ronon. He knew what she was trying to do; she’d been trying to get him to talk since he’d come back from Earth but he just wasn’t able to. He saw her raise a hand to massage her temple and he winced in acknowledgement of her pain. Slowly, she leaned back against the wall and John angled his body towards her. She’d closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. He could see the tired lines around her eyes, the dark circles and he wondered just what it was that she had gone through while attached to the mind of a Wraith Queen; he couldn’t – nor did he want to, really – imagine having someone else inside his head again. Not like that. “I am fine.” John realised he was staring when he saw the tolerant smile flit across her lips and he glanced away, dimming the light once more.

He could hear her sigh of appreciation.

He pushed himself back against the wall and closed his eyes too but all he could see were the eyes of the Queen and he popped his lids open again, staring at his hands.

“I...” he cleared his throat lightly and cast a glance in Ronon’s direction. “I know... I know that today was completely different and... I know what it’s like, having someone take over your body...” He trailed off and flicked his gaze in her direction and saw that she was looking at him once more, a tiny, understanding smile tugging at the corner of her lips. He half smiled and looked away. “So, you know...” He could feel the awkwardness gnawing at his side and he wanted to toss it away but he knew it was immoveable. It was ridiculous, really, because Teyla was one – if not the – closest friend he had and he shouldn’t feel
            Geez gater...Too many fics, too little time

Hey these are off topic but i Thought i would Post them anyway
            Spoiler:
            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=650&pos=4

Sadly our Duo isnt in this Episode but i guess these will make Camys day as she is a Mckay and Keller Shipper
            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Why did i have to look...Why I ask....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....*scrubs eyes with brillo pad*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Hi guys I've missed all of you. : Haven't been able to post as much as i would have liked for the past four days but i have had pretty hectic days. Let me try and summarize it as much as i can :

Spoiler:
              Went to party with future hubby (i am not flipping anyone off, finger just got lazy when flashing the peace sign.
              [IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/P5310107.jpg[/IMG

Doggy got sick, was throwing up all over the place had to nurse him back to health

[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/P9200241.jpg[/IMG

Went with sister to animal shelter to get her a cat
              [IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/PA070246.jpg[/IMG

Helped Doggy and kitty get along
              [IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/PA070258.jpg[/IMG

Despite all of that im back now. )
              Good to have you back!

That's ok. I couldn't handle them for a whole week off. )
              Ha! In that case... I'm relieved for you...

2 new High Res Pics from infection and Guess What teyla is in it Hooray
              Ooh cool pics! Thanks Donna.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Icons:

Very nice! I think I voted for two of those. Congrats btw!

Icons from Challenge

Last week:

This week:

Gorgeous! I voted for some of those!!

NCIS
              Spoiler:
              I totally ship Tony and Ziva! : I like Tim and Abbey too but they're more bro and sis to me :
              Ooh, toally - me too!!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                *ponders*

Probably not
                Geez gater...Too many fics, too little time
                Lol. I know, my bad Apologies.

Comment

Good to know I'm loved
                  Hee hee.
                  You are definately that

NCIS
                  Spoiler:
                  I totally ship Tony and Ziva! I like Tim and Abbey too but they're more bro and sis to me

I've seen the first ep of the new season, the last season only just finished here and the showed the next one as a preview, don't know how long it will be til the start the whole season.

Oh cool
                  NCIS
                  Spoiler:
                  That's why I'm not serious about Tim and Abbey, but they are funny sometimes.

You're about 2 eps behind. Abby is so funny in this recent one.

Um...I can't remember a baddie getting wheeled in

Fringe
                  Spoiler:
                  Awesome...So it's pretty gruesome then

Don't even joke about that!

oh I spot a certain hot major

OUCH...I feel your pain

Yep saw him

sweet!

Very good gater!

Really?
                  Sanctuary
                  Spoiler:
                  Chris H aka Todd/ Halling, planned him. You did watch the ep that was on Scifi right?

Try this for Henry aka Laden Radeem(sp).

Sorry hun. I knew you meant The Queen.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Good to have you back!

Ha! In that case... I'm relieved for you...

Ooh cool pics! Thanks Donna.

Gorgeous! I voted for some of those!!

Ooh, toally - me too!!
                  Hee heee. Thanks hun for both.

Comment

I would take that with a very big pinch of salt...Remember they like to mess with our heads I sure hope it's not true!

Oh and love the icons!

I know. Maybe if it had come from someone who had more posts but... you know?

Hah, I can't wait til they get phonecalls from their 'new demographic'. "Duuuuude, that show totally ROCKS! Wicked!" or "I oosed ta watch da Tweenies but now I watch Stawgate Oonuverse instead. Yayyy!"

EDIT: Love your icons. The one of Teyla is lovely Though it took me a wee while to figure out that it was a Wraith dart in the one of Atlantis... It is, isn't it? :s
                    I know what you mean, I think thats the problem with quite a few of them on the Save SGA thread, they're new to the forum and don't post on any other threads so they don't have any clout amoung the other posters

"But its like sooo totally amaaazing! I luuve that main duuude, he is sooo hip and cooool!" "And that seexy young guy, he is my dream duuude! And he's only 22 and I'm 14, that only a 7 year age gap! We could soooo get together!"

Thanx Yeah, its a dart I like my Weir one But nobody voted for it *pouts*
                    Toootttallly!!!

"And that other main guy - the cute science student who got taken out of college... WOAW"

I like the Weir one to obut... it's Weir.
                    You guys are cracking me up!

I'll have to wait for little one to have to nap to read this one. I have to refresh myself from 1-4 and then go from there.

Thanks

Hmmmm. Who sings that? I don't think I know that.

BBL

Edit:

Icons from Challenge

Last week:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...all18-CB-1.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...all18-EW-1.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...all18-JS-1.jpg [IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall18-JT-1.jpg[/url]

This week:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...9-A-Heroes.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...l19-Carson.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...all19-Dart.jpg [/url]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall19-TE.jpg[/url]
                    Nice icons sci!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    *Waves back at Cazz* how have you been? and love the icons you did especially the 2nd one it's so beautiful.

Lea!!!!

I've missed you to all of you in fact *hugs* and some good news my cold is gone!!!

Your right i did love The Queen
                    Spoiler:
                    The whole episode was awesome and it had lots of Teyla.

My favorite parts of the ep were Todd told Teyla to take her throne and she wiggled to get comfortable i just at that bit another favorite of mine was when Teyla ordered to fire on the other hive-ship i thought she looked really evil in that part and i also loved all the scene's between Teyla & Todd i think I'm becoming a shipper of these two.*ducks*

There was some great JT scenes to i loved the scene where they were talking in John's room is it just me or did Teyla seem very comfortable in his room? and the infirmary scene at the end i loved that part too.

Overall it was a awesome Ep and it showed how good an actress Rachel is i just wish we got more Eps like this.

Oh and love the icons you posted they're beautiful too.

Hi asgard i miss you to and I'm feeling much better now thank you.

and it looks like your gonna miss me again Linda but don't worry I'll be on again soon with hopefully some nice Teyla artwork.

Bye everyone!
                    awww Well see you soon hopefully and looking forward to the artwork
                    sigpic

Comment

Really?
                      Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      Chris H aka Todd/ Halling, planned him. You did watch the ep that was on Scifi right?

Try this for Henry aka Laden Radeem(sp).
                      Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      No I watched it on ITV4 here....Chris H only interacted with a woman then killed her Now i'm confused...When was this scene?
                      sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary is on ITV4?

Poor show

Comment

Sanctuary is on ITV4?

Poor show
                          I know Sky one should have had it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Oh and love the icons!
                            Thanx TF and Linda!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Sanctuary
                              Spoiler:
                              No I watched it on ITV4 here....Chris H only interacted with a woman then killed her Now i'm confused...When was this scene?
                              Ok. Try this. It's the full ep from Scifi.

Thanks about the icons.

Comment

Ok. Try this. It's the full ep from Scifi.

Thanks about the icons.
                                I can't watch it from my location I'm in my bedroom....I wonder if it'll work in the living room
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X