Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 4 (finale)
    Nice! Left you a review
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      MrsB posted it yesterday. She is the spoilergeek.
      Ah well, I wasn't here yesterday so I wasn't to know... OMG though!!! I think Daniel's expression says it all...
      sigpic

Comment

Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 4 (finale)
        Awesome ending sci

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Oh. My. Word.

Have you guys seen this? It's a clip from Lost Tribe - it's not JT, but OMG!!!

MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aubaXU...eature=related
        sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. Word.

Have you guys seen this? It's a clip from Lost Tribe - it's not JT, but OMG!!!

MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aubaXU...eature=related
          saw it....
          loved it!!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

how many people am I going to have to revive because of the convention??
            honest anwsers ppl!!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              See, I knew I wasn't imagining things.
              Lol. You wanna come up and see meh??
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                how many people am I going to have to revive because of the convention??
                honest anwsers ppl!!
                Everyone
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                  Transcript for First Contact:

Enjoy the JT moments

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5...ipts/510.shtml
                  Thanks hun.

I hope so, but I really wouldn't put it past them, lol!

Ooh... shall have to look into that. Are you going?
                  Well, I know there is...
                  Spoiler:
                  a pic of Teyla helping him up, if that helps.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  First Contact - quick thought before I post my thoughts when I come back to work
                  Spoiler:
                  I was thinking about John asking Teyla to leave. Yeah, he wouldn't want her to be there - not even for romantic feelings but because the people of Atlantis will need someone to lead them if something happens to her.

but what got me was his use of "Teyla please". It was the please that got me. He could just have ordered her to go. Instead, he 'pleads' with her to leave. Why? It would have been simple to just order her. And I could go all fan girlishly squee over the look he gave her and the finger he pointed but what I went most squee over was...

"John..." (she used his NAME in front of everyone)

"Teyla please" = he pleaded with her in front of everyone.
                  Nicely said hun.

I started working on a oneshot set straight after the end of First Contact - it's called 'Aftermath'... here's what I've got so far:

Spoiler:

Teyla knew John was right – there was nothing she could do in the Control Room but stand there and watch, and staying put her life in unnecessary danger. She knew he was right to ask her to leave, and she knew she was right to go.

But with every step she took, it felt more wrong. The lower she descended down the staircase, the sicker she felt. The further away from John she got, the surer she was that she shouldn’t have left his side.

She had barely reached the bottom of the steps when the explosion happened.

The force of it rocked the whole tower; cracks appeared in the ceiling above the group assembled at the foot of the stairs, and dust fell on them. The lights went out, plunging them all into darkness. Teyla was thrown forward into the handrail by the power of it, slamming her ribs into the hard metal, but she barely noticed the pain. She could only think one thing.

John had been caught in it.

Without hesitating, without even thinking, Teyla turned and started to stumble back up the stairs, which were somehow lit up still.

“Teyla no!”

Someone caught Teyla round the middle, and then someone else, and she fell to her knees on the stairs. It was only then she realised that the reason she could see the steps was because they were lit by flames, licking the top of the staircase.

Teyla struggled against her captors, not caring about the fire. “John!” She yelled up the stairs. “Let me go!” She growled at those who still held her.

“You can’t, Teyla,” said a voice she recognised as Chuck’s. “The whole thing could fall down.”

Teyla sagged – he was right. Chuck and the marine who held her didn’t let go fully, but they released her enough for her to lift her hand to her radio. “John? John come in,” she said urgently. “John can you hear me? John!”

There was nothing, not even static.

WOW!!! Awesome Ruby!!!!

Ok! I can offically bust on you now..... Where is the ending for June RR fic?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  I definately want to go to Bedford Ruby I'm just waiting on Laura to make her mind up A lot of the girls in the whump thread and JFT have already got tickets, some are even coming over from mainland Europe! Oo, and I think Hanna was looking into it too
                  Oh you guys are so lucky!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

First Contact has really given me my squee back a bit.... totally lost it there for a while.
                  Spoiler:
                  The "Teyla, please", line was the most powerful thing we have had so far between them this season.. he said so much with the tone of his voice and the way he said ..please and the look on her face and she says, "John".... so much better than the Colonel nonsence they had her spouting at the beginning of the season.. maybe they listened to all the complaints after DV ...
                  I agree Blue.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Oh I won't shoot you I've got the same concerns
                  Spoiler:
                  I sure hope that doesn't happen....That could be the final straw for me if that happens....She wasn't exactly in it all that much in FC and if she's left behind in the next part that could be the straw that breaks the camels back for me and make me give up on SGA completely!

Oh Linda, I hope you don't do that...
                  I would hate to see you give up hun.
                  The Lost Tribe:
                  Spoiler:
                  We do know now that Teyla is there to help her man up in TLT

Thanks Linda

About your concerns:
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't know, I don't see her getting left behind. In Lifeline it was because John needed someone to stay and look after the city, but in FC she was going with him - she was in the jumper. He asked her to leave the control room because there was no reason for her to stay in danger, but she's a valuable member of the team and I don't think she'd take kindly to being told to stay put. Besides, in Lifeline he had Ronon and Rodney - I don't think he'll want to go a-rescuing with NONE of his team by his side
                  Oh!! Good point Ruby!!

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                  First Contact was great.
                  Spoiler:
                  A lot of Shippy moments for these two. I liked how it all went out. Did you see the look John gave Teyla when she mentioned Dr. Weir in the episode it did speak volumes. I think part of the reason John told Teyla to leave is because he was protecting her and not want what happened to Elizabeth happen to her. You know John will get out of the blast
                  .:
                  Hey Snookie!!!!
                  FC
                  Spoiler:
                  I missed his look, I'll have to check it out again.

Hubby and I laughed after seeing Rodney's face when Ronon left with Jen. He loves the whole competition, "head game" thing.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  I hereby wan't to express:

Spoiler:
                  My feelings of jealousy to all of you that are going to Beford. I cant go cause im in school and id have to fly out from the states which is way out of my price range. But you all better enjoy yourselves for me
                  Ditto!!!!

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                  Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
                  Yes, anything is totally snerchable (why bring toys to the sandbox if you're not going to share?)

I kinda mellowed on J/T through s4. I suppose you could say that FC has brought me back to the fold. Can't wait for part2!!
                  Squeee!! Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Ditto! I so agree with you Blue! My SQUEEEEE! is back also!

*fingers crossed!* I will find out tomorrow if I am able to go to the Con also! Woohoo!
                  What!!!
                  *crossing finger* that you go. Is she going with you??

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                    transcript for first contact:

enjoy the jt moments

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5...ipts/510.shtml

(((((cyn!))))) ((((hugs!))))
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

The Lost Tribe:
                      Spoiler:
                      TLT
                      Spoiler:
                      Yes and i' looking forward to that part but she better not be left behind if they go after Rodney and Daniel....I'm hanging on by a thread here
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks hun.

Well, I know there is...
                        Spoiler:
                        a pic of Teyla helping him up, if that helps.

Nicely said hun.

WOW!!! Awesome Ruby!!!!

Oh you guys are so lucky!!!

I agree Blue.

The Lost Tribe:
                        Spoiler:

Oh!! Good point Ruby!!

Hey Snookie!!!!
                        FC
                        Spoiler:
                        I missed his look, I'll have to check it out again.

Hubby and I laughed after seeing Rodney's face when Ronon left with Jen. He loves the whole competition, "head game" thing.

Ditto!!!!

Squeee!! Thanks hun.

What!!!
                        *crossing finger* that you go. Is she going with you??
                        Hey Hun got your Im sorry about that i had an house full im on im now if you want to chat
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Lol. You wanna come up and see meh??
                          My dad lives in Seattle so it wouldn't be that far. LOL, but that would mean a two days road trip with the girls, so, um, no that isn't going to happen. LOL
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

WOW!!! Awesome Ruby!!!!

You're kidding, you guys didn't finish it??!? I haven't even read any of it!!
                            sigpic

Comment

You had the ending to write
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL, we're patient people.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X