Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    Wow! That was hilarious
    Thank TJ

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    Love it of course!
    Thank you again hun.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Aw, love yours! I love Lorne... I bet!! Did she snag?

Nope, wasn't me. Love the sig!

Excellent!

Heehee! Love them!

LOL, love that one, too!!
    I got a good laugh out of it though. Cazz told me it was Pandora.

Thanks TF, it was originally Donna sig, but different format.

It's short, but here's.....

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 4
    Spoiler:

Ronon and Teyla sit at a table in the cafeteria with John. They observe him pushing his food around with his fork while staring intensely at his plate.

“John, what’s wrong?” Teyla asks innocently.

John raises his eyes to look give her a snide look.

“Sorry, that did not come out they way I wanted. I…” she begins

“No,” John interrupts. “I’m the one who should be sorry. I know you guys are worried and I’m being a major jerk to you.”

He pushes his meal away and leans back in his chair. He pauses to carefully choose the words he wants to say.

He briefly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, “What if Rodney can’t fix this? What if I’m stuck being this way?”

He sees Teyla about to say something, but he slightly raises her hand to stop her.

“What do you think they will do to me or more precise… put me?” John asks.

Both Teyla and Ronon look confused.

“I don’t get it,” Ronon remarks. “Wouldn’t you just stay here?”

“And do what? I’m a sixty year old man now! The SGC and IOA aren’t going to let me go off world and do field combat. I could put anyone of you in danger because slow reflex, poor hearing and so on.”

John leans over the table, “And what are they going to do if they make me go to Earth. Change my identity and not let me see anyone that I know? What kind of life is that?”

“I had not thought of any of those things. I suppose I always thought of you staying here,” Teyla states sadly.

“Who knows, I could just be worrying for nothing and McKay will have me fixed by the end of the day,” John tries to say with certainty.

Ronon stares him down a bit, “There’s something else bothering you. I can tell.”

“Ronon!” Teyla scolds. “Is it not enough already?”

“Maybe,” Ronon says bluntly.

John becomes uncomfortable and begins to get up and leave. He looks at Teyla and his sad eyes return. She notices it again.

“John?” she says pleadingly.

He turns his head away from looking at her and Ronon, “I was hoping…” John pauses to maintain his composure. “I was hoping that I would’ve been married, had children and maybe even grandchild by the time I got to this age. Now there’s no chance of that.”

He glances at Teyla one more time, “I need some time to myself for a little while. I promise not to go too far.”

Teyla is flabbergasted by John’s statement, “I never thought of John leaving here to pursue a family. I guess I was selfishly thinking of the here and now.”

Ronon gets up from the table and gives Teyla a small smirk, “Who said anything about him leaving here to get all of that?”

Teyla remains behind, pondering both John and Ronon’s words.

Comment

Congrats to milestones!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Congrats to milestones!
        Good Morning MrsB!!! How are you this Morning?

Comment

Hey Sci!

OT -
          Spoiler:
          I'm ok dude. How about you?

Hey could you post all the links to your bday story please??? Thanks!

Oh and hey I saw some of your latest artwork this morning - freaking awesome stuff dude. For real.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thank TJ

Thank you again hun.

I got a good laugh out of it though. Cazz told me it was Pandora.

It's short, but here's.....

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 4
            Spoiler:

Ronon and Teyla sit at a table in the cafeteria with John. They observe him pushing his food around with his fork while staring intensely at his plate.

“No,” John interrupts. “I’m the one who should be sorry. I know you guys are worried and I’m being a major jerk to you.”

He pushes his meal away and leans back in his chair. He pauses to carefully choose the words he wants to say.

He briefly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, “What if Rodney can’t fix this? What if I’m stuck being this way?”

He sees Teyla about to say something, but he slightly raises her hand to stop her.

“And do what? I’m a sixty year old man now! The SGC and IOA aren’t going to let me go off world and do field combat. I could put anyone of you in danger because slow reflex, poor hearing and so on.”

John leans over the table, “And what are they going to do if they make me go to Earth. Change my identity and not let me see anyone that I know? What kind of life is that?”

“I had not thought of any of those things. I suppose I always thought of you staying here,” Teyla states sadly.

“Who knows, I could just be worrying for nothing and McKay will have me fixed by the end of the day,” John tries to say with certainty.

Ronon stares him down a bit, “There’s something else bothering you. I can tell.”

John becomes uncomfortable and begins to get up and leave. He looks at Teyla and his sad eyes return. She notices it again.

He turns his head away from looking at her and Ronon, “I was hoping…” John pauses to maintain his composure. “I was hoping that I would’ve been married, had children and maybe even grandchild by the time I got to this age. Now there’s no chance of that.”

He glances at Teyla one more time, “I need some time to myself for a little while. I promise not to go too far.”

Teyla is flabbergasted by John’s statement, “I never thought of John leaving here to pursue a family. I guess I was selfishly thinking of the here and now.”

Ronon gets up from the table and gives Teyla a small smirk, “Who said anything about him leaving here to get all of that?”

Awesome work on the story...

Spoiler:
            Poor John feeling the way he does..and now it hits him that he might never get that one thing he has been hoping for.. that by the time he really did reach that age that he was married and had children and yes maybe even a grandchild or two.. and I think right there Ronon knew that he just didn't mean it like that but that he wanted that with Teyla.. while I guess in a way she really doesn't see it yet that John has those strong feelings for her..
            I hope McKay can fix him and soon...or I will come after him with a bulldozer
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey Sci!

OT -
              Spoiler:
              I'm ok dude. How about you?

Hey could you post all the links to your bday story please??? Thanks!

Oh and hey I saw some of your latest artwork this morning - freaking awesome stuff dude. For real.
              Oh Good.
              Spoiler:
              I'm not too bad either. Coming down with a cold, but then again, who isn't .
              Got stuck babysitting today, but that's ok. It makes up for me not sitting on Monday.

Here you go hun. The first 3 chapters.

And.... Chapter 4 Enjoy and be honest.

Spoiler:

And thanks for liking the art. I did one of Shep, but haven't posted in here yet.
              It's from TLT and him being...'
              Spoiler:
              shirtless. It's was for the thunkers.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Awesome work on the story...

Spoiler:
                Poor John feeling the way he does..and now it hits him that he might never get that one thing he has been hoping for.. that by the time he really did reach that age that he was married and had children and yes maybe even a grandchild or two.. and I think right there Ronon knew that he just didn't mean it like that but that he wanted that with Teyla.. while I guess in a way she really doesn't see it yet that John has those strong feelings for her..
                I hope McKay can fix him and soon...or I will come after him with a bulldozer
                Hee hee. Nina you're so cute with your reviews. Thanks hun.

Comment

Hee hee. Nina you're so cute with your reviews. Thanks hun.
                  Me...cute... *lol* okay if you say so
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Me...cute... *lol* okay if you say so
                    I was laughing so hard with the bulldozer comment.

Comment

OMG Sci.
                      Spoiler:
                      Es mucho sad!!!! I can totally picture him there, all aged, asking for time alone to wallow in what he never had. This is sooooo awesome!!

Comment

I was laughing so hard with the bulldozer comment.
                        It's been like an ongoing joke between me and a friend...
                        Spoiler:
                        that if I'm pissed at someone when she has written on stories..I said once that I would run him over with an bulldozer...and after that everytime she wrote her story and that character was in it she knew I was gonna get annoyed and want to use my bulldozer *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OMG Sci.
                          Spoiler:
                          Es mucho sad!!!! I can totally picture him there, all aged, asking for time alone to wallow in what he never had. This is sooooo awesome!!

Oh thanks MrsB
                          Spoiler:
                          I try my best to keep them in character, but it's not always easy.

Comment

It's been like an ongoing joke between me and a friend...
                            Spoiler:
                            that if I'm pissed at someone when she has written on stories..I said once that I would run him over with an bulldozer...and after that everytime she wrote her story and that character was in it she knew I was gonna get annoyed and want to use my bulldozer *lol*

That's funny.

Comment

*Sails into thread at half the speed of a Al'kesh*

*rams headlong into the floor of thread and leaves a crator*

Hi guys, guess who's back from China!! I have a few pictures

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well, it's a very funny picture!! I'll catch up on your story soon ok, on ff.net.
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X