• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
    MSN!!!
    I'm on MSN!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      Season Three, eh? Okay, not all of this is shippy, but bear with me!

1) "Trinity II" (really, really, really want this to happen!)
      2) More shakeups with the dynamics -- not as much Ronan/Teyla and Shep/McKay hour.
      I agree, too many is sometimes bad...

3) One good Weir/Teyla episode
      yeah i'd really like to see Weir and Teyla together...maybe saving the boys

4) Fish-out-of-water episode where we see all of the characters matched up with someone unusual and put into a bad situation (ex: Teyla and McKay stranded off-world, Teyla injured and McKay in leadership role; Weir and Ronan forced to work together, maybe in the diplomatic/negotiating sense)
      Ronon...more like her bodyguard...

5) More sparring scenes
      6) Building and strengthening Shep/Teyla dynamic -- a few more first name uses would be nice
      7) More of Teyla coming into disagreement with the rest of the team -- ideologically speaking
      8) Backstories for ALL of the characters -- I'm liking the idea of a past romance for Teyla especially
      9) Having them actually go to Earth would be cool
      10) More Caldwell, more Beckett, more Zelenka, more Lorne...and Bates would be cool as well.
      yes yes yes

Comment

It looks better in my mind then that little spit up there

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
          I'm on MSN!
          Then send me a message! [email protected]

Comment

2) More shakeups with the dynamics -- not as much Ronan/Teyla and Shep/McKay hour.
            4) Fish-out-of-water episode where we see all of the characters matched up with someone unusual and put into a bad situation (ex: Teyla and McKay stranded off-world, Teyla injured and McKay in leadership role; Weir and Ronan forced to work together, maybe in the diplomatic/negotiating sense)
            5) More sparring scenes
            6) Building and strengthening Shep/Teyla dynamic -- a few more first name uses would be nice
            7) More of Teyla coming into disagreement with the rest of the team -- ideologically speaking
            8) Backstories for ALL of the characters -- I'm liking the idea of a past romance for Teyla especially
            10) More Caldwell, more Beckett, more Zelenka, more Lorne...and Bates would be cool as well.
            SP...I love I love I love. I definitely want a mission, or anther one..where John's team and Lorne's team pairs up....like I want Cadman on Lorne's team for some reason..that would just be cool.

I'd like to also see a bit more originality from Shep...maybe somethign with no Kirking and a bi tmore..ooomph and where he's not doing a suicide mission, one please where he's not the hero....Get more of a dynamic..maybe an ep just between him and Ford (I'm still holding out on my guy coming back)..

I like the idea of a romantic entanglement for Tey..maybe Rodney beign there...and reporting back to JOhn...I get this feeling that somethign was going on with Rodney in
            Spoiler:
            'TLG' especially when Thelan says to Tey, 'He cares for you, more than you know.' When Rodney hears that he makes this crazy face..what ws that about?

hmmmm?
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

*pokes out.* is it safe... *twacks kips plot bunnies... yes you best get to work on that ficcy *growl*

anyway... i come bearing some pretty wp.

click on img for full size, snurch if ya wish just give the credit to me.

sigpic

Comment

Why do I insist on reading spoilers??? Now I caint WAIT for that epi! *bangs head*

I still like the angst idea, and I see its rather popular around here. Tis neat!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                  I like the idea of a romantic entanglement for Tey..maybe Rodney beign there...and reporting back to JOhn...I get this feeling that somethign was going on with Rodney in
                  Spoiler:
                  'TLG' especially when Thelan says to Tey, 'He cares for you, more than you know.' When Rodney hears that he makes this crazy face..what ws that about?

hmmmm?
                  man, when I saw his reaction *almost droped death*
                  hehe... Rodney is better in this things than everyone is thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    *pokes out.* is it safe... *twacks kips plot bunnies... yes you best get to work on that ficcy *growl*

anyway... i come bearing some pretty wp.

OMG! Looky who showed up! Whats shakin girl? Got any thoughts on what YOU would like to see this next season? Huh?

*iz random tonight... sigh*

Comment

hi CKO and... bye to all
                      goodnight...

Comment

Okies, random reply. I'm Kip, not Cathey, as thats my last name (really, it is, I have the birth certificate to prove it) and not Furly/Furling so much. I mean, I caint MAKE ya call me Kip, but its about the only way to get a response

As for season 3, I want more tension! The first season was good on this, but not so much on the second. I personally havent seen that the SG writers can pull off a real good romance without making it the forefront of the show, and thats not want I want. However, some looks, a bit of tension... yea. Thats good.

EDIT: Whoa, I read over, and I come across as a BI***!!! Why didnt anyone tell me this??? I am friendly, I swear! And hey to all the people I recognise!
                        Yeah I agree with you Kip, season three was alot better for tension!

Though I hope next season we get more than just looks. It got a little tired this season. Well not exactly tired.....but not enough.
                        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                          I got the impression she was overwhelmed! All around..did you see the breath she let out as she walked off...she seemed like..damn I can't talk to him...especially dressed like that...

And you know she wasn't at her best..all sweatie and stuff...after having a spar...I think he should have went to her room..while she's stretching...Damn Ronon got that lucky!
                          yeah, she was overwhelmed and she certainly wasn't ready for any discussion at the time..you can tell that she tenses up with John in situations like this but when Ronon came to her room she flustered a bit...but then was able to relax...I wonder how she would act if John ever came into her room!? YIKES
                          sigpic

Comment

Could any of us? I mean, honestly?

I think she should jump his bum, they should have this great little life... then they wake up. Like the aliens from Home? Maybe showing them what COULD be? I mean, to be perfectly SG, there would have to be bad consequences, like, they find out the Wraith win some battles they otherwise wouldnt, but then... is it worth it? Can they live with the memories of what they thought was a dream, only to realise that what they now feel can end their friends lives? And is there a way to change it, have it both ways? And... and...

This ones getting ficced! *scuttles*

OO go ahead! Fic us up! I can't wait

Comment

5) More sparring scenes
                              Loving all of your ideas SP!!! Especially 2,3,4,6,and 8! I would also love to see more of that cute Canadian guy (I don't think he was ever given a name) but he's been around since season 1 and usually has one liners. He was in TLG alot.....he's so cute! Did he ever get a name?

Comment

What the cookies?! How many of us Shep/Teyla fans are out there?! What the cupcakes....? does anyone have any peanut M&Ms....? They just keep popping up!
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X