John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    I would also like to see some Teyla/McKay moments...I still got a problem with him calling Teyla---Xena..I love him, but felt like hurting him for that comment. It means that he still had little to no respect for her...his comment about Ronon is understandable..but his comment about Teyla...I was a bit upset.
    i don't like it that he calls her Xena but it's funny...bad McKay...bad McKay...
    btw. where was it when he did it?

I just think season 3 is gonna be great...I can't wait to see what they have for me..I get the feeling it's getting darker.
    VB
    me too...

Comment

Hi everyone...
      Lots of great discussions...Love the sig Annie...GREAT JOB!

I have to agree with those of you who stated that John would confess...time and time again we see that the one struggling to speak is Teyla..she does have that something that gets John talking more but as far as confessions...I see him more open and comfortable with it and actually John be the one to struggle to get anything out of Teyla...
      In Conversion I almost got the impression that he would have talked more and she not only cut right in the middle of his sentence but also surprisingly walked out on him...I felt sorry for him..I was like, WHAT? Girl the man just came over to apologize and he's dress so HOT! like he was ready for some relax time and she just left!
      I really see him doing most of the confession and he breaking it out of her!
      sigpic

Comment

Okies, random reply. I'm Kip, not Cathey, as thats my last name (really, it is, I have the birth certificate to prove it) and not Furly/Furling so much. I mean, I caint MAKE ya call me Kip, but its about the only way to get a response

As for season 3, I want more tension! The first season was good on this, but not so much on the second. I personally havent seen that the SG writers can pull off a real good romance without making it the forefront of the show, and thats not want I want. However, some looks, a bit of tension... yea. Thats good.

EDIT: Whoa, I read over, and I come across as a BI***!!! Why didnt anyone tell me this??? I am friendly, I swear! And hey to all the people I recognise!
        Last edited by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats; 31 January 2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

ok...i have to go..so...
          bye bye *hug*
          goodnight....

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            Hi everyone...

I have to agree with those of you who stated that John would confess...time and time again we see that the one struggling to speak is Teyla..she does have that something that gets John talking more but as far as confessions...I see him more open and comfortable with it and actually John be the one to struggle to get anything out of Teyla...
            In Conversion I almost got the impression that he would have talked more and she not only cut right in the middle of his sentence but also surprisingly walked out on him...I felt sorry for him..I was like, WHAT? Girl the man just came over to apologize and he's dress so HOT! like he was ready for some relax time and she just left!
            oh hi Camy
            thanks

I agree with you...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
              oh hi Camy
              thanks

I agree with you...
              Hi Annie...
              Night hon...

Didn't we get in trouble for doing this the other night...
              Love the pics that you chose for the sig....and the effects..AWESOME!

I can't wait to see all these exciting episodes...and all these shippy moments.. but I must wait and see what my own interpretation of it will be!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Hi everyone...

I got the impression she was overwhelmed! All around..did you see the breath she let out as she walked off...she seemed like..damn I can't talk to him...especially dressed like that...

And you know she wasn't at her best..all sweatie and stuff...after having a spar...I think he should have went to her room..while she's stretching...Damn Ronon got that lucky!
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oooh..there's so many of us..we need to start up a discussion...about what? I mean there's so much we can spout....hmmm.....
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I got the impression she was overwhelmed! All around..did you see the breath she let out as she walked off...she seemed like..damn I can't talk to him...especially dressed like that...

And you know she wasn't at her best..all sweatie and stuff...after having a spar...I think he should have went to her room..while she's stretching...Damn Ronon got that lucky!
                    Could any of us? I mean, honestly?

I think she should jump his bum, they should have this great little life... then they wake up. Like the aliens from Home? Maybe showing them what COULD be? I mean, to be perfectly SG, there would have to be bad consequences, like, they find out the Wraith win some battles they otherwise wouldnt, but then... is it worth it? Can they live with the memories of what they thought was a dream, only to realise that what they now feel can end their friends lives? And is there a way to change it, have it both ways? And... and...

This ones getting ficced! *scuttles*

Comment

Oooh..there's so many of us..we need to start up a discussion...about what? I mean there's so much we can spout....hmmm.....
                      MSN!!!

Comment

yeah...when I saw Ronon...

Comment

Season Three, eh? Okay, not all of this is shippy, but bear with me!

1) "Trinity II" (really, really, really want this to happen!)
                          2) More shakeups with the dynamics -- not as much Ronan/Teyla and Shep/McKay hour.
                          3) One good Weir/Teyla episode
                          4) Fish-out-of-water episode where we see all of the characters matched up with someone unusual and put into a bad situation (ex: Teyla and McKay stranded off-world, Teyla injured and McKay in leadership role; Weir and Ronan forced to work together, maybe in the diplomatic/negotiating sense)
                          5) More sparring scenes
                          6) Building and strengthening Shep/Teyla dynamic -- a few more first name uses would be nice
                          7) More of Teyla coming into disagreement with the rest of the team -- ideologically speaking
                          8) Backstories for ALL of the characters -- I'm liking the idea of a past romance for Teyla especially
                          9) Having them actually go to Earth would be cool
                          10) More Caldwell, more Beckett, more Zelenka, more Lorne...and Bates would be cool as well.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats

I think she should jump his bum, they should have this great little life... then they wake up. Like the aliens from Home? Maybe showing them what COULD be? I mean, to be perfectly SG, there would have to be bad consequences, like, they find out the Wraith win some battles they otherwise wouldnt, but then... is it worth it? Can they live with the memories of what they thought was a dream, only to realise that what they now feel can end their friends lives? And is there a way to change it, have it both ways? And... and...

only...

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats

Ooo girl, you better write it, you've got me all interested!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                                Season Three, eh? Okay, not all of this is shippy, but bear with me!

1) "Trinity II" (really, really, really want this to happen!)
                                2) More shakeups with the dynamics -- not as much Ronan/Teyla and Shep/McKay hour.
                                3) One good Weir/Teyla episode
                                4) Fish-out-of-water episode where we see all of the characters matched up with someone unusual and put into a bad situation (ex: Teyla and McKay stranded off-world, Teyla injured and McKay in leadership role; Weir and Ronan forced to work together, maybe in the diplomatic/negotiating sense)
                                5) More sparring scenes
                                6) Building and strengthening Shep/Teyla dynamic -- a few more first name uses would be nice
                                7) More of Teyla coming into disagreement with the rest of the team -- ideologically speaking
                                8) Backstories for ALL of the characters -- I'm liking the idea of a past romance for Teyla especially
                                9) Having them actually go to Earth would be cool
                                10) More Caldwell, more Beckett, more Zelenka, more Lorne...and Bates would be cool as well.
                                Any of the things you list would be great! I'd be happy if we got even half of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X