John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I think I'll need therapy after that. I'm one of those people who always say they don't want anything, so this was downright painful. LOL
    lol You know I'm here if you need support I'm sure you will always find someone in the JT thread. Good luck lol
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I reasked yesterday's question on JM's blog and added another one to it. I usually re-ask whatever I asked the day before when he doesn't do a mailbag, just in case.

1)During the remainder of this season, will Teyla suffer loss?

2)Will Sheppard have any impossible decisions to make during the rest of the year, particularly regarding one of his teammates?
    I know we don't say this but I love you lol you have always so great questions how do you do this ? With this you answer to a lot of questions without being too precise
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Elflinn I noticed today when I momentarily couldn't find characters/relationships. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks so much Cazz

Thanks Jess for this.
        Silly question, but what's a CD??

Thanks hun. I wanted to do something silly.

Thanks hun, but they were having trouble with there site earlier, they are fine now. I'm gonna get some more caps now.
        Great can't wait to see what you do
        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        DUDE!!!

Y'all sure can post up a storm! This may be my only post today because I'm trying to catch up! That's what I get for not being on the computer at all for like one day! OMG!

Did anyone notice that on the forum page that they have rearranged the order of the discussion threads? The Character and Relationships one is the 4th or 5th one down now.
        lol it's true that the thread is alive again there is a lot of pages lol yeah i noticed because without reading i click on the second and I read S5 thread I didn't understand what it was and after I saw that the characters and realtionships were the 4th lol force of custom (?)
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

OT~ I try to ask questions that are spoilery but don't give away anything too much so that whatever he answers with will be more speculative than giving away hard facts. Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Yeah and JM himself said it and I find this odd but he said it depends on what you call a team ? We need MrsB to ask a question on JM blog lol she has always so great idea even if he had answered her last one we would have hadan answer.
            Hm... That's odd. I think we all know what we call a team...

I reasked yesterday's question on JM's blog and added another one to it. I usually re-ask whatever I asked the day before when he doesn't do a mailbag, just in case.

1)During the remainder of this season, will Teyla suffer loss?

2)Will Sheppard have any impossible decisions to make during the rest of the year, particularly regarding one of his teammates?
            Good questions MrsB! Did you post today's blog already?
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hee hee. She does look might fine in it. If he didn't notice, he needs a Gibbs slap.

Oh that's right. Awesome member and Rodney being a protective bro.
              Oh i'll bet there's a few in here that would volunteer to give John a Gibbs slap

Here's your Bday ficlet hun.

Uncomfortable Comforting

Spoiler:
              After being on the alternate Daedalus, which jumped from one reality to another, and getting rescued in a puddle jumper by Major Lorne and Zelenka, the main thing Teyla wanted to do was go see her son.

She feels bad that Rodney got shot in his shoulder by an enemy they never encountered before, but her feet can’t move fast enough out of the rear hatch door.

A medical team is waiting to retrieve Rodney and bring him to the infirmary. John can see Teyla’s anxiousness and it concerns him. He tells Keller that he will be at the infirmary shortly to check on Rodney and she nods in acknowledgement.

John quickly jogs to catch up to Teyla, “Hey, you ok?”

Teyla stops to address John. She frowns slightly and sighs, “I am not sure. After seeing the other us dead, I…”

“You got worried that the same might happen to us and Torren would be without a mother,” John interrupts.

She lowers her eyes and nods.

“That’s understandable,” he says gently.

They begin to walk down the hall. There’s a brief uncomfortable silence.

“Well, you’re ok and he’ll be happy to see you,” John smiles. “And let’s hope that the other Rodney’s out there aren’t as clumsy as ours and dropping babies.”

Teyla smirks slightly, “I see you heard about that.”

“Yeahhhh. Rodney thinks you’re hiding Torren from him,” John continues in jest.

“I am not!” Teyla protests in a higher pitch to her voice.

John raises and eyebrow, as if to question her response.

She smiles, “Do you not blame me?”

“No, I don’t, but you know Rodney,” John begins.

Teyla gives him a puzzled look.

“He’ll just keep bugging you just because you won’t let him,” John states with a sympathetic tone.

Teyla stops. Her face expresses her discomfort, “Do you suggest that I let him hold my son and risk dropping him, again?”

“All I’m saying is that what perfect time to do it then while he’s in the infirmary,” John says with his boyish grin. “I’ll be right there and so will you.”

Teyla still isn’t happy with the idea, but she agrees.

John smiles, “Good. I’ll meet you there and don’t tell him that I said anything.”

Teyla agrees and goes to get Torren.

When she finally arrives, John is already sitting by Rodney, talking and playing with his handheld video game.

John looks up to see Teyla and stretches his neck to see Torren within her arms, “Hey, looks here.” He closes the cover to his game.

Teyla quickly asks Rodney how his shoulder is.

He nervously answers, “Uhhh, it’s pretty bad, but you know better. Thanks.”

“Is it well enough to hold him?” as Teyla motions to suggest him holding Torren.
              John looks at Rodney as if to say, “Well?”

Rodney is surprised, “Really?”

Teyla shrugs a shoulder and smiles.

As she is handing Rodney the baby, John says with an uncomfortable look on his face, “Don’t drop him.”

Rodney rhetorically says thank you to John.

She gently places Torren in his arms. Rodney makes slight discomfort noises, but soon smiles at the sleeping bundle in his arms.

“Hey there little guy.” Rodney smiles widely. “I think he likes me.”

“It suits you,” Teyla responds with a slight tilt to her head.

“You think so,” Rodney questions as he looks back at Torren.

“I think you’ll make an excellent father some day,” Teyla answers with a little playful rising of her eyebrows.

Rodney groans softly and briefly, in protest to her comment and becomes uncomfortable.

John makes a funny face as if to say, “Oh, brother”. He gets and begins to walk out of the infirmary, “I’ve seen a lot of scary things in my time, but … uh… that thought scares me the most.”

Rodney looks even more worried, “Did you wanna…umm?” He hints that he’s ready to give back the baby.

“I think so,” Teyla answers as she takes her son back.
              Rodney shows his relief.

Teyla leaves shortly afterwards and John catches up to her again.

John smiles widely, “That was brilliant! You got me scared at the thought of
              Rodney being a dad, I’m sure he’s terrified now. I wouldn’t expect Rodney to ask you to hold him anytime soon.”

Teyla chuckles slightly, “Good.”

John laughs and heads down another corridor as Teyla happily heads back to her quarters.
              Beautiful story I like it a lot (I really miss this moment )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNB
              Guys,dudes,friends...Family.....Awesome birthday stuff....

Um GNB....Um i might be a bit late with your's....Um had some PSP issues

Thanks again hun.

Oh, Wonderful sig hun.

I'm slowly catching up on my sleep.

Right now I'm babysitting, but she's watching Little Einsteins and having my oldest read to her.

Here you go Linda:
              AWESOME....Thanks sci!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              I'M GOING TO PARIS TONIGHT!

Woo!

Anyway...

Tielan has come up with a disturbing thought...
              Spoiler:
              Teyla isn't mentioned in any of the new eps... maybe something happens to her in The Queen, or Prodigal?
              GATEEEEEEEEEEEER......Geez man....Don't do that to me.....I almost had a freaking coronary when i read that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNB! [ATTACH]6496[/ATTACH]
              Hope you have a great day!!!
              Awesomr MrsB!!!

NP hun.
              And thanks.

I babysit a little girl for a young couple I know.

Oh Cool!!!!
              I have fun hun.

I'm sure things will be ok.

Can any one get me caps of John in The Shrine?
              Spoiler:
              With him on the pier or any with him with him in his Panda shirt.

It's Pocus's Bday too.
              sci,do you still need caps or did you get some?

Another birthday, another pic fic.

Happy birthday, GNB!!!!!!

Playing Cupid
              Hilarious!!

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
              Elflinn I noticed today when I momentarily couldn't find characters/relationships. LOL.
              I bet you almost had a heartattack huh
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Did anyone notice that on the forum page that they have rearranged the order of the discussion threads? The Character and Relationships one is the 4th or 5th one down now.
                Aye, there's a new SGU thread I resisted the urge to go and spam it with hatred

OT~ I try to ask questions that are spoilery but don't give away anything too much so that whatever he answers with will be more speculative than giving away hard facts. Thanks....
                Your questions are always excellent MrsB! And I think the explanation you give there is exactly the reason why they get answered so often

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yeah it's what I wanted to do too but I'm not as talented as you
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

MrsB! Dude! I missed your Carson sig! Freakin' awesome Dude!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Your questions are always excellent MrsB! And I think the explanation you give there is exactly the reason why they get answered so often
                      Thanks TF, Cazz, and Asgard!!! I try!!
                      MrsB! Dude! I missed your Carson sig! Freakin' awesome Dude!
                      Thanks man!!! & you too Ninja!! I'll check out everyone elses artwork once I get home!!!! I'm sure its bomb!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Aye, there's a new SGU thread I resisted the urge to go and spam it with hatred

Oh i noticed...Is there an anti thread yet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Hm... That's odd. I think we all know what we call a team...

Yeah it's why I was so surprised when someone asked him if there will be team eps and he says this because he considers S4 team eps and we know how the team was reduced so perhaps it's what he means I don't know but I was really surprised to read this
                          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Oh i'll bet there's a few in here that would volunteer to give John a Gibbs slap

Guys,dudes,friends...Family.....Awesome birthday stuff....

Um GNB....Um i might be a bit late with your's....Um had some PSP issues

AWESOME....Thanks sci!!

GATEEEEEEEEEEEER......Geez man....Don't do that to me.....I almost had a freaking coronary when i read that

Awesomr MrsB!!!

sci,do you still need caps or did you get some?

Hilarious!!

I bet you almost had a heartattack huh
                          I was to the point to have a heartattck too after I read Tielan she has always great idea but in this one I just hope she's wrong
                          Thanks
                          Thanks TF, Cazz, and Asgard!!! I try!!

Thanks man!!! & you too Ninja!! I'll check out everyone elses artwork once I get home!!!! I'm sure its bomb!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Oh i noticed...Is there an anti thread yet
                          lol I was so lost that I think I missed where did you find it ? lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

lol I was so lost that I think I missed where did you find it ? lol
                            I looked,there's not anti thread yet

They'll probably not be one till the series starts...Then we can go in there and slag and ridicule and say some other stuff about it
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah..I forgot why i came in...You guys seen this
                              sigpic

Comment

OT for Summer Games
                                Spoiler:
                                The party mood has yet to go away here as the airports are just jammed with people (I don't retrun home until tuesday afternoon). Right now I'm in Harbin with Xue and her friend Li (one of the singers at the closing party (along with Jackie Chan AND Jet Li also there)). Right now though this is the fourth time to try and even post because of the internet being so iffy BUT, just wanted to say hi to all and that I miss ya!

Oh and Li and Xue both say hello!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X