John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry for confuse you. I know what you guys have said about Weir and Teyla's convo, but I was being sarcastic.
    Those were the sparks in eyes that I remembered.
    ah right got'cha now Yeah so the sparkey eyes were all for John then Caus that's the only time i've ever seen a sparkle in her eye!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Helloooo

Ooo *waves to MrsB* glad you enjoyed your hol

GitM
    Spoiler:
    Enjoyed the ep Like most have said I probably won't watch it too many times but I did like it. Got all teary eyed at the end *sniff*

GitM
    Spoiler:
    hmm i didn't really feel anything at the end.....But then i am Scottish and ya know,the emotion thing
    sigpic

Comment

GitM

Spoiler:
      Got to say though the actress did a good job playing Weir... she was acting diffrently then she was when she was Fran...

As I said it was a good epi...not the greatest ..Search & Rescue is still number 1 for this season... *lol* I think the whole Weir monologue at the computer got to long it was like give it a rest already... to much talk...

Didn't get teary eyed at the end either...I might have felt for John since he puts so much on his shoulders and it burdens him when he feels responsible for everyone that has gotten lost and he feels guilty for not being able to bring them home...but I didn't feel any way sad for the replicators... guess it might be since I'm no fan of them and I didn't feel anything for Fran/Weir either since I haven't missed Weir anyway so...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Helloooo

Ooo *waves to MrsB* glad you enjoyed your hol

GitM
        Spoiler:
        Enjoyed the ep Like most have said I probably won't watch it too many times but I did like it. Got all teary eyed at the end *sniff*

GitM
        Spoiler:
        I liked it too, but it's not my fav. I might watch again to see whatever I might have missed, but that's all.

I really hated the distant feeling between John and Teyla. Yes, she's back on the team, but this better get resolved soon.

As for Teyla's convo with Weir, this is what I got out of it:
        You can see that Teyla is uncomfortable with the whole thing. Nice that Weir mentioned about John being dad, but I think she only said that because John was Torren's middle name. Then she had an epiphany(sp) and remembered K. Yuck! And it's a definate that Teyla was lying about Torren's whereabout.

I really felt bad for Rodney and John because they really felt guilty. You can see it on John's face at the end, but it does leave an opening of finding away to get Weir, maybe Torri, back.

I was really happy with Woolsey's firmness. He did really good. LOL about the East wing balcony.

Also, I was impressed about Rodney. He was firm on watching them. He wasn't comfortable at all. Notice both Ronon and Teyla were the main ones, beside Woolsey, that didn't quite feel right about it.

So, in a sense they showed how each of them felt about it.

I'm sure that if I dare to watch again, I'll see more, but that's what I have for now.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        ah right got'cha now Yeah so the sparkey eyes were all for John then Caus that's the only time i've ever seen a sparkle in her eye!

GitM
        Spoiler:
        hmm i didn't really feel anything at the end.....But then i am Scottish and ya know,the emotion thing
        I didn't either.
        Sorry.
        Maybe if it was Torri.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        GitM

Spoiler:
        Got to say though the actress did a good job playing Weir... she was acting diffrently then she was when she was Fran...

As I said it was a good epi...not the greatest ..Search & Rescue is still number 1 for this season... *lol* I think the whole Weir monologue at the computer got to long it was like give it a rest already... to much talk...

Didn't get teary eyed at the end either...I might have felt for John since he puts so much on his shoulders and it burdens him when he feels responsible for everyone that has gotten lost and he feels guilty for not being able to bring them home...but I didn't feel any way sad for the replicators... guess it might be since I'm no fan of them and I didn't feel anything for Fran/Weir either since I haven't missed Weir anyway so...
        Yes, I agree that she did a great job.
        S&R is going to be hard to top. I really enjoyed it and the ratings say the same so far.
        Last edited by scifan; 16 August 2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Why is this thread on page 2?

hi EVERYONE! i'M BACK!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            hi EVERYONE! i'M BACK!
            Hi Camy Welcome back! Did you have a good time?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Awwww. Thanks hun. I missed you too.
              Almost everyone has been more MIA then here though.
              Yes, I know! Hardly any pages for me to catch up on after I come home from work. Which doesn't happen often.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Yo what up what upppppppppppp

What did I miss?
              MrsB!!! Welcome back dude!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

hi EVERYONE! i'M BACK!
                Camy!!!!!!

((HUGS))

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Yes, I know! Hardly any pages for me to catch up on after I come home from work. Which doesn't happen often.

MrsB!!! Welcome back dude!

I know. I remember the days when I had 5+ pages to catch up if I left for more than an hour.

*sigh* I miss those days.

Comment

hi EVERYONE! i'M BACK!
                  WOOHOO....You're back too......Everyone is coming back

I know. I remember the days when I had 5+ pages to catch up if I left for more than an hour.

Well we've not exactly had much this season in regards to JT and some of us are losing hope
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah... me too! They'll come again though. No worries. I would come on more often, but work is chaos... When college starts again, I'll be around way more often.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Well we've not exactly had much this season in regards to JT and some of us are losing hope
                      Maybe we need to look back and remind ourselves why we like JT so much. Pick a JT ep and we'll talk about

Comment

Maybe we need to look back and remind ourselves why we like JT so much. Pick a JT ep and we'll talk about

hmm maybe.....I'm finding it extremely hard to get my JT schwing back though....I can't even get motivated enough to make GNB's birthday pressie
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey peeps!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          PG15 writes: “1. MGM is releasing some schematics of Atlantis tech on their website, here. Are these things canon?

2. Is The Red Shirt Diaries as DOA as Hexed?”

Answers: 1. All seems in order. 2. Yes. We already have scripts for all 20 slots.

Norriski also writes: “…but should there be a season 6 is there even the slimest possibility that we can get Carson back full time?”

Answer: Hey, right now we’re just trying to get the show back full time.

Les Ferris writes: “ will the information Weir gave the team regarding new advanced civilisations lead to some fun new adventures?”

Answer: That’s a question for another season. Hopefully.

Joe Julians writes: “I was just wondering how you feel about the crticism the season had. Popuar UK magazines like SFX and Deathray made some very critical comments about season 4 and the direction the show took, particularly the “misuse” of Carter. Do opinions like this effect you, especially from popular magazines and do you ever take things like this onboard?”

Answer: Hey, if we took all the criticism to heart, we’d never get around to producing a show. Death Ray? Never heard of it? Is it a fanzine?

Amy Lynn writes: “With shooting in Vegas, does that still mean the season still wraps the 23rd of next month?”

Answer: No. The production schedule is ever-shifting. We could finish sooner, later, or even on time.

Marielabbott writes: “I understand now the comment on your blog awhile back that if you ask a different producer, you will likely get a different answer to the question of whether or not Weir was alive or dead. You tried to leave some of that ambiguity in the episode. Do you think Weir is alive or dead?”

Answer: To be honest, a year ago I held that the real Elizabeth Weir was still alive. Paul felt that the replicators would have had no reason to keep her around and insisted that Oberoth would have ordered her killed after Lifeline. I disagreed. Why kill her when you can keep her in stasis and possibly make use of her at a later date? Since the production of Ghost in the Machine however, I’ve come around to accept the logic of Paul’s argument.

Charlie’s Angel writes: “Why do we keep betraying the replicators who are sympathetic and/or acting “human”, and then wonder why they come back looking for retribution?”

Answer: At the end of the day, they simply couldn’t risk it. They chose caution over blind benevolence.
                          Last edited by MrsB108; 17 August 2008, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Eh up MrsB

JM gets me very frustrated at times

OT Olympics
                            Spoiler:
                            Hehe! We're above the Aussie's on the medal table! They'll have a national enquiry if it stays like this

Comment

Hi Camy Welcome back! Did you have a good time?

It was AWESOME!!! DEVINE!!! RELAXING...EXHILARATING...ADVENTUROUS...yeah, I had it all! thanks! I soooo needed it though.

I got some great pics. If...and I mean IF..I get a little bit of time, I"ll see if I can write something in my LJ journal and some piccies.

Okay, you guys..I know this season started SUPERB for our duo and it's kind of dwindled; however, I do have to look at the bright side.

Teyla is still there! That is a huge plus for me. And going back to Search and Rescue....that can't be there for no reason. I just can't be!

Regardless, I finally watched GITM....

Spoiler:
                              It could have been so much better. I think the plot had great potential but between one thing and the other, it lost it completely for me. I think the actress did a great job. There were so many scenes where I thought, DAMN that is Weir....but then I kept going back to the actual reason behind the episode, and to me, Weir would have NEVER risk the city and it's inhabitants in the hopes to save herself. Not after everything that she did and fought for. Not after sacrificing herself time and time again for them..NOPE! don't buy it!

Two characters were in tact for me, Rodney and Teyla.

John felt off...I don't know why, but he did. Ronon was hardly there and then he had dark circles under his eyes, what the hell was that about? Woosely was cute. But I"m not paying too much attention to him.

As far as JT...yeah, nothing major but we did get some hints. First Teya and Weir...that was so off it's not even funny. But, the interesting part for me was two things.

When Weir mentioned the acknowledgment of her child being named after John...her smile lit up the room. And then when Weir mentioned that stupid line of Kanan, I thought...if Teyla smiled when she mentioned John's name for her son, don't you think she would have done the same at the thought that her friend picked up how madly in love she was with Kanan back then...instead, she just showed this expressionless face or to me more a face that was confused and that Weir completely misinterpreted her words towards Kanan..not sure. I just thought it didn't add up.

Then, John....his face when Weir mentioned the amazing news with Teyla....he let his guard down at that point and gave the most proud smile...and then he caught himself and changed the face, looked at Weir as if to make sure she didn't pick up on it and changed the subject.

But the other thing was that ...Teyla left right away and John noticed it. There is certainly something brewing there....Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I could be seeing things, but I doubt it! *wink*

HUGS!

Off to another busy day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey CAMY! THREAD MOMMY!! *hugs Camy* I missed you!

And now for some Summer Games news!
                                Spoiler:
                                Phelps got his 8th gold, yes you read that right, his 8th gold medal!
                                My cousin Xue Tan got her first gold however after a good judging panel looked things over for womens Fencings finals (she was to get sivler) They gave her gold trhis morning! so now Xue (pronounced Sui) has a gold and a sivel medal!
                                I'm done must go now

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X