Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    my poor Cazz
    My connection had been mad, but that might be due to the rain that's falling.
    It just doesn't like it at this time of day It's not doing bad tonight though, only cut out twice so far *touches wood*

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I thought you asked what we think would happen. Not what we wanted.
    Ah, that makes more sense

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      I know, Double post.

But here's the fic:

Title: Scared, But You’re Here.
      Summary: It takes a near-death experience on her own for her to realise how she feels for him. She stumbles through the Gate back into Atlantis; no one knew what she’d do when John came to her aide.
      Characters: Just the usual lot. Pairing: John/Teyla
      Author's Note: Some fellow JT Shippers on Gateworld came up with a list of JT Kisses. This fic is based on No. 8. Thanks to those- including AlbinoMonkeyC- who came up with the ideas.
      WARNING: TEYLA WHUMP
      LINK: Direct- Scared, But You're Here

For more of my fics: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/

I was going to make a little wallpaper to put with it.
      Maybe later I will.....
      NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        This was posted in the whump thread...

Joe Flanigan made it into TVguide's list of The Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars

I say it was about time he made some lists...this list has been put together after asking the readers...so good on all JF fans who got him into that list (myself included of course )
        http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx
        YAY! i'm glad he got some recognition finally!.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        That first one is stunning!

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that Depends on whether there's an S6 or not.

A couple of people in the comments have said that they are trying to end SGA as quick as possible to get SGU in but surely thats complete nonsense seeing as SGU hasn't even been greenlighted so there is no chance of it been ready anytime in next year or so

I know what you mean, i really don't want SGU to begin while SGA is on the air. Who knows when they will finally be making a decition but at Comic Con they said that all the "T's" were crossed and they just needed one more dot!. Everyone keeps saying that SGA will stay alive in some form or another even if off the air, i guess they mean movies like SG1. But at the moment, i want the tv show to last longer than 5 seasons!.

Originally posted by Naomi 29 View Post
        Hello,

I'm new to posting but I love JT and this thread. I just wanted to ask where the LJ meeting that was mentioned by Camy was going to be held tonight?

Thanks
        Welcome Naomi to our JT family!!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Made these for Tielan

Spoiler:
          Beautiful Camy!!!!...love it especially the yellow color!.

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
          Hey guys!

Don't forget that Tielan's online right now for your Livejournal questions. To come and check it out, just click here.
          I guess i missed it
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “How go plans re: Episode 100? You guys are wrapping in Sept….Will that be the last shoot?”

Answer: Paul is writing episode 100 as we speak. Looking ahead at the schedule, we’ll wrap production here in Vancouver, then shoot our outstanding Vegas days down south to wrap the season.

Patti writes: “Will we have the baby in every episode. It would be nice to see something else besides Teyla’s issues with being a mom for a change.”

Answer: It was necessary to touch on the baby here as it was Teyla’s first official foray since making the decision to rejoin the team in Broken Ties.

Raindrop writes: “So, um, was Teyla being insincere there at the end when she said McKay would make a good father?”

Answer: She was being…kind.

Thor94 writes: “We will see again, the uknown aliens of this episode?”

Answer: It’s unlikely we’ll see them again this season.

Kay writes: “ With McKay and Keller being paired up this season, what new aspects of his character are you planning to reveal? We’ve seen his crush on Carter, the growth and collapse of his romance with Katie Brown and the AU Love Story redux with Keller in The Last Man.”

Answer: We’ve never actually seen him develop a mature relationship. In the case of Carter, it was a crush. In the case of Katie Brown, they were almost like dating teenagers. In the case of Keller in Last Man, we were only offered the merest of glimpses into the workings of their relationship.

Kay also writes: “Even Teyla, the new mother, never spoke of her boyfriend, and we didn’t see him (other than as a hybrid creature) until after their child was born.”

Answer: That was because we weren’t planning to pursue such a storyline for Teyla and were taken by surprise at the news of Rachel’s pregnancy. In order to work it into the storyline, we decided to create the Kanaan character.

Kay also writes: “ Sheppard gets to flirt now and then, and we saw his ex-wife once.”

Answer: Many fans will argue that Sheppard does far too much off-world romancing.

Kay also writes: “Maybe I should be asking what it is about the other characters that make you want to avoid any romance for them.”

Answer: “I should add that Ronon will be pursuing romance as well this season.”

Kay also writes: “Why McKay, and why with Keller, when there’s a whole city full of people?”

Answer: Because it’s far more interesting to see our main characters interact with people we know rather than people we don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “How go plans re: Episode 100? You guys are wrapping in Sept….Will that be the last shoot?”

Answer: Paul is writing episode 100 as we speak. Looking ahead at the schedule, we’ll wrap production here in Vancouver, then shoot our outstanding Vegas days down south to wrap the season.

Patti writes: “Will we have the baby in every episode. It would be nice to see something else besides Teyla’s issues with being a mom for a change.”

Answer: It was necessary to touch on the baby here as it was Teyla’s first official foray since making the decision to rejoin the team in Broken Ties.

Raindrop writes: “So, um, was Teyla being insincere there at the end when she said McKay would make a good father?”

Kay writes: “ With McKay and Keller being paired up this season, what new aspects of his character are you planning to reveal? We’ve seen his crush on Carter, the growth and collapse of his romance with Katie Brown and the AU Love Story redux with Keller in The Last Man.”

Answer: We’ve never actually seen him develop a mature relationship. In the case of Carter, it was a crush. In the case of Katie Brown, they were almost like dating teenagers. In the case of Keller in Last Man, we were only offered the merest of glimpses into the workings of their relationship.

Kay also writes: “Even Teyla, the new mother, never spoke of her boyfriend, and we didn’t see him (other than as a hybrid creature) until after their child was born.”

Answer: That was because we weren’t planning to pursue such a storyline for Teyla and were taken by surprise at the news of Rachel’s pregnancy. In order to work it into the storyline, we decided to create the Kanaan character.

Kay also writes: “ Sheppard gets to flirt now and then, and we saw his ex-wife once.”

Answer: Many fans will argue that Sheppard does far too much off-world romancing.

Kay also writes: “Maybe I should be asking what it is about the other characters that make you want to avoid any romance for them.”

Kay also writes: “Why McKay, and why with Keller, when there’s a whole city full of people?”

Answer: Because it’s far more interesting to see our main characters interact with people we know rather than people we don’t.
              Dang. That Kay seriously had some questions! I loved them!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Ok, NP Tey

As for pic. Have you tried the net???That's where I got all mine.
                OK, working and refining the SG-1 part of SG-1/Atlantis series, the first episode is called Meeting the Red Devil (currently with 21 chapters on my ff.net account page), the second "episode" is going to be called "Truces and Lost Loves" which bring in a new race of peoples. (Teyla has a sister that grew up on Earth in this series) The secod episode also takes a strong LOTR theme to it as several characters are the basis of the LOTR characters in the trilogy in some way.

There is however Teyla Whump in the current chapter (21) of Meeting the red Devil.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now; who here has listened to the most recent Gateworld Podcast? You know that one of the gateworld mods, TameFarrar, is in it?! there is also a phone number to call and give your views on stargate related things too! only I forget what it is, (dang yuou Rodney for tossing out that stack of notes!!)

Anyhow hope everyone is doping great!

*hits Linda with a shovel for the heck of it* Hopefully she now has one hell of a John and Teyla Whump Filled Dream!

EDIT: Sci, I tried as well usingthe net, didn't find much, many of the screen shots were blurry or had other characters in them, noting clean and clear of just Galadriel herself

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

ok????
                  now I'm assuming that McKay will suck at parenthood (something we didn't already know know). Annoyed w/ the whole romance for bit. If they're going to give him someone, don't let it be Keller or a Mary-Sue for crying out loud (give him someone w/ snark!!!)!!!!!!!!!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Guys, don't forget that we are on the chat line for those of you who want to learn about Livejournal.

http://www.chatzy.com/144629935101
                    sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks for the update...I had to laugh at the last answer...

Spoiler:
                      Far more intresting to see our main character interact with people we know rather than people we don't...REALLY???? well then since when the heck did I know Kanaan... NEVER until the boring one was dropped onto my head like the boring one that he is... if it's more intresting to see main characters act with people we know..then get rid of the one I don't care to see and is someone of the ones that I don't know that he talks about..last time I checked Teyla is a main character and last time I checked Kanaan is someone I don't know and actually don't give a flying crap about getting to know either..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Far more intresting to see our main character interact with people we know rather than people we don't...REALLY???? well then since when the heck did I know Kanaan... NEVER until the boring one was dropped onto my head like the boring one that he is... if it's more intresting to see main characters act with people we know..then get rid of the one I don't care to see and is someone of the ones that I don't know that he talks about..last time I checked Teyla is a main character and last time I checked Kanaan is someone I don't know and actually don't give a flying crap about getting to know either..
                        BRAVO!!!!!. Very well said Nina!. I also had to laugh at his last comment!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          re: the autumun airing
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't understand why they would change a system that has been working for years. Even That Other Netwwork that aired SG-1 had a break until winter, did they not?
                          I hope they don't air it all at once.
                          I don't want to wait for months on end for new eps! I was in agony during the whole season 10/3 year! When the early eps were done in September and no new eps until APRIL! Ugh!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            BRAVO!!!!!. Very well said Nina!. I also had to laugh at his last comment!.
                            Exactly, I agree. Since when is Kanaan someone we know. We only met him
                            after Teyla was pregnant. I realize it was necessary to deal with her pregnancy, but he does not need to stick around any more. I do not want them shoving him down our faces. He does nothing for Teyla's character- except provide a babysitter and I think most people agree that he is not wanted!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I would love you to go and post that on JM's blog! Thanx for saying what I'm sure we were all thinking when reading that!

Comment

I need some more votes in the current Icontest! At the moment there is one point between the top three so more votes are required to separate them! Linkage is here Deadline at noon BST so 3hrs from now

Comment

Working...
                                X