Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Really like your cover art Cazz!!! Bit strange way of voting though
    It is a strange way of voting, not sure if thats how they choose the art Thanks

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Voted And I emailed a couple of folks and told em to vote for it too
    Its only got 2 stars at the mo I didn't think it was as bad as some of the other entries Oh well Thanks

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      It is a strange way of voting, not sure if thats how they choose the art Thanks
      Exactly, it almost feels like a bad, not trustworthy poll this way

Its only got 2 stars at the mo I didn't think it was as bad as some of the other entries Oh well Thanks

Really?!? That is ridiculous!! I loved yours the most together with one from Donna. Off to see if I can vote again

Edit: damn, it is smart enough to know I already voted
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Exactly, it almost feels like a bad, not trustworthy poll this way

Really?!? That is ridiculous!! I loved yours the most together with one from Donna. Off to see if I can vote again
        I think some of the decision is down to MGM but I'm not really sure Don't think you can vote again

Icons this week:

Comment

I think some of the decision is down to MGM but I'm not really sure Don't think you can vote again
          No idea who will decide in the end

Nope, I couldn't

Hehe, I saw you made my favourite icon ever in the contest It's absolutely gorgeous!!! All three are
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think I voted for two of yours, cazz, lol. I'm in the library, supposed to be working but I'm soooo bored. I need a computer but they're all full. Couldn't have used my brain and brought my laptop, could -? *le sigh*

How are we all? Cazz... Your art is possibly the best one there. Some I think I chuckled at, lol
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Icons this week:

Yours is very nice Cazz.. I voted for it .. I was going to have a go but my computer won't download a lot of the templates.. just says it can't open them...
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I saw you made my favourite icon ever in the contest It's absolutely gorgeous!!! All three are
                Um, you didn't vote for any them

I think I voted for two of yours, cazz, lol. I'm in the library, supposed to be working but I'm soooo bored. I need a computer but they're all full. Couldn't have used my brain and brought my laptop, could -? *le sigh*

How are we all? Cazz... Your art is possibly the best one there. Some I think I chuckled at, lol
                I never remember to take my laptop either At least you have your phone Provided you can locate it in your bag

I was worried about entering cos I thought the standard would be so high but to be honest I don't think it is

Comment

Also bored huh? Me not so much bored as seriously close to a panic attack Just a shot: does anyone know a fun research questions concerning Harry Potter, and perhaps magic? My brain has completely shut down, and after a month of debating I haven't found a proper one yet, and I need one by tomorrow

Hehe yeah me too I mean seriously, some of the 2 stars aren't good, and yours is 2 as well? Makes no sense

@ Cazz, oh yes I did!! I still have the pm probably. I did send it didn't I.. *runs off to check outbox*
                  Edit: I cleaned up yesterday But I really did vote. At least I wrote the pm I remember having the one of Keller and Rodney as most creative.. Must have not sent it then for some reason
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

@ Cazz, oh yes I did!! I still have the pm probably. I did send it didn't I.. *runs off to check outbox*
                    You sent me your votes but none were for the icons I made

Comment

You sent me your votes but none were for the icons I made

Noooooo, that's not possible! really? Huh.. I did not vote for the one with Shep and Teyla? *headdesk* Which did I vote for then? *snort* Lack of sleep, I swear Because I seriously loved that one the most! I vividly remember that *sighs at own incompetence this week*

Edit: looking at them, I think I voted for the green one didn't I? Must be *headdesk*
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Noooooo, that's not possible! really? Huh.. I did not vote for the one with Shep and Teyla? *headdesk* Which did I vote for then? *snort* Lack of sleep, I swear Because I seriously loved that one the most! I vividly remember that *sighs at own incompetence this week*
                        I did three with Shep and Teyla so I don't know which one you mean You voted for 10, 25 and 8

Comment

Um, you didn't vote for any them

I never remember to take my laptop either At least you have your phone Provided you can locate it in your bag

I was worried about entering cos I thought the standard would be so high but to be honest I don't think it is

It is more the thought of carrying my laptop plus all my books that puts me off. My beast of a laptop is very heavy and my phone is inly good for so much. Can't open certain files on it and stuff.

The quality of some of the art on there is really... Not quality lol. But oh welllllssss...

San, I haven't even read harry potter, sorry. Want to do the reading for this history essay????
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Seriously, there is something wrong with me this week. At home, at uni, in the train, I do the stupidest things Luckily other people can laugh at my expense

Very nice offer Laura, but I have to decline with regret in my heart..

I really should do some homework before literally every one of my brain cells has gone to sleep..
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Tie breaker round between John/Teyla and Ronon/Amelia... and John/Teyla could do with some support.... I mean who is Amelia again..

Go support JT..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=80
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Tie breaker round between John/Teyla and Ronon/Amelia... and John/Teyla could do with some support.... I mean who is Amelia again..

Go support JT..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=80
                                How do you do the voting in the tie breaker game thingy? It's confusing to me. I see a list with Carson/Laura, John/Teyla and they are numbered. Please draw a picture for a really dense Elf! this day!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X