Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE LOVE YOU ELFLINN!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Elf: I hope that you have sweet JT dreams while you are recoverying. You will be in my prayers all day tomorrow and tonight.
    Tell me if you sing anything cool. Love ya. Lea

Spoiler:
    Elf: I'll be praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Can't wait to have you back with us Elf! (((HUGS)))
    - GNB

Spoiler:
    From Lorr:
    ***BIG HUGS*** Elflinn!

Sending all kinds of good thoughts and prayers for tomorrow!

Spoiler:
    Elfie, I hope everything goes so smoothly for you. You'll be in my prayers! Maybe you'll dream about a whumped Shep *major hugs* Jess

Spoiler:
    Hope you're feelin' better soon! -WP

Spoiler:
    Hey Elf! Hope everything goes well, and that you recover soon! *hugs* Goodluck sweetie!

Spoiler:
    Hey dude! You're finally doing it! Good luck man and get back soon!!!

Spoiler:
    Good luck with the surgery Elf i hope everything goes well - Lordy

Spoiler:
    Luuves you Elf! Hope you recover quick and have lots of JT/Shep whumping dreams while you do - Cazz x

Spoiler:
    From Tey: Big hugs to Elfie! Get on yer feet soon sweetie!!

Spoiler:
    From Maff: Oh and to Elf~ Hun we love you and the very best of Luck. I know you'll be squeeing all the way to surgery.

Spoiler:
    I'll certainly continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and problem free surgery and recovery!! - Gate Geek

Spoiler:
    *sends positive thoughts, vibes and good wishes to ELF*

ELF, hope the surgery goes without a hitch hon, lie back and enjoy all the drugs and remember that while under sedation, strange things may come out of your mouth, but at least it's fun reliving it afterwards. - Peggy

Spoiler:
    Sending good vibes - Elinor

Spoiler:
    Best of luck to Elflinn with her op. I'm thinking of you Elfie, and I hope it all goes well for you! - Linzi

Spoiler:
    Good luck with your surgery Elf. I hope all wiil be well and you will be good soon. See you soon until then big hugs asgard
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Another day, another pic fic...

I Dream of Lemons

I left a review.
      I so loved it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT~
      Spoiler:
      I wasn't really expecting to like the storyline the way I did but it was a very cool set up for his becoming Iron Man. RDJ did a really good job and the only reason for the higher rating is definitely (and obviously) the violence.

Prince Caspian is probably going to be another movie rated that high for the violence but I doubt it will be extraordinarily bloody or anything. Hollywood would know better, knowing that the vast audience will be mainly comprised of children. Hey wait - This says its only PG: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499448/

We did our gardening a couple weeks ago and so far, so good. We've had tons of rain as well!

I should probably get my RR part going now huh?
      Thanks MrsB
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I'm glad I didn't bring the boys. They had friends that was going and I didn't tell them because I would have to say no. Oh thanks hun. I guess my oldest thought is said PG-13 on tv. I'm glad to hear that.

I can't wait to see what you write.

Today is Cinco De Mayo!!!!
      (Mexican Independence Day)

Camy has asked me to see if you guys will meet her challenge of making art, fics or whatever. (You don't have Mexican to join. )
      Be creative and have fun.

Comment

ROUND ROBIN UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Rodney followed Teyla’s breathless instructions and widened his eyes in amazement as her restraints soon came free. Teyla emerged from her binds and reached out quickly grabbing the spear from Rodney’s semi-shaking hands.

“Hey!” he yelled surprised. “What are you-“

Teyla lifted her thigh and cracked the spear in half with one swift movement and hurriedly handed the end with the still-lethally sharp point back over to Rodney. Teyla held her make-do weapon as if it were some grand deadly object instead of a splintered and rather short plain wooden staff.

A thunderous noise echoed strangely across the land, trembling the ground at their very feet and the roar of the audience came to an eerily hushed whisper. Teyla stepped forward to the front line of defense with Sheppard and Ronon and they all watched confusedly as the remaining beasts littering the arena seemed to cower and slowly retreat towards their darkened yet still opened cells.

The quiet of the day filled the warriors with a heavy pit of unease, as they searched around for answers to this sudden change in venue.

Ronon’s eye caught once again to the smug expression of the man in the audience and he watched as his gaze turned towards the towering gates at the northernmost corner of the stadium.

The ground trembled again and the loud groan of the warping metal as the gates opened towards them slowly forced all four contenders to momentarily put their hands to their ears in agony as they watched in disbelief.

Once the gates had fully opened, the crowd began to reclaim their cheers. “An-i-mus! An-i-mus!” they began to call out together as they all rose to their feet.

The largest, most hideous, most sinister-looking creature any of them had ever seen in their entire lives stood before them.
        Love it it's too cool
        Spoiler:
        and I understand a-ni-mus lol and Teyla is free. I thought od the Gevaudan beast ? I don't know if you have a translation it's a story we have in France and it turns in a good movie years ago.
        really great work
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          OH MY
          Great update!!

Spoiler:
          Now what in the world is that ugly creature... and how in the world are they going to fight that one...

Have to say the first thought I had in my head when the crowd started to chant An-i-mus.... was the movie The Mummy...I-mo-thep or how in the world he spelled his name... weird things I get in my head when reading sertain things...
          Thanks Nina!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks MrsB
          OT
          Spoiler:
          I'm glad I didn't bring the boys. They had friends that was going and I didn't tell them because I would have to say no. Oh thanks hun. I guess my oldest thought is said PG-13 on tv. I'm glad to hear that.

I can't wait to see what you write.
          OT~
          Spoiler:
          Check out the reviews online at movies.go.com or imdb.comif you want more details on Iron Man regarding suitable content for kids if you're unsure dude!! Nothing wrong with being cautious!

Thanks asgard!! here's a picture:
          Spoiler:

Comment

ROUND ROBIN UPDATE

Spoiler:
            Rodney followed Teyla’s breathless instructions and widened his eyes in amazement as her restraints soon came free. Teyla emerged from her binds and reached out quickly grabbing the spear from Rodney’s semi-shaking hands.

Teyla lifted her thigh and cracked the spear in half with one swift movement and hurriedly handed the end with the still-lethally sharp point back over to Rodney. Teyla held her make-do weapon as if it were some grand deadly object instead of a splintered and rather short plain wooden staff.

A thunderous noise echoed strangely across the land, trembling the ground at their very feet and the roar of the audience came to an eerily hushed whisper. Teyla stepped forward to the front line of defense with Sheppard and Ronon and they all watched confusedly as the remaining beasts littering the arena seemed to cower and slowly retreat towards their darkened yet still opened cells.

The quiet of the day filled the warriors with a heavy pit of unease, as they searched around for answers to this sudden change in venue.

Ronon’s eye caught once again to the smug expression of the man in the audience and he watched as his gaze turned towards the towering gates at the northernmost corner of the stadium.

The ground trembled again and the loud groan of the warping metal as the gates opened towards them slowly forced all four contenders to momentarily put their hands to their ears in agony as they watched in disbelief.

Once the gates had fully opened, the crowd began to reclaim their cheers. “An-i-mus! An-i-mus!” they began to call out together as they all rose to their feet.

The largest, most hideous, most sinister-looking creature any of them had ever seen in their entire lives stood before them.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
            Spoiler:
            I totally loved it!!!
            I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Wow they are great and I particularly love the first one

and you did well with the hands I never knew how to draw them so I hide them lol

Hugs see you soon

Thank you you're really too nice

Wow they are great I loved them

Amazing

love the ending and John lol
            Thanks Asgard.
            And NP.

Comment

ROUND ROBIN UPDATE

Spoiler:

LOVE IT MrsB!!!
              Spoiler:
              Love that Teyla can fight too now, she doesn't do the damsel in distress too well Ground trembling... ooooooooooooo!

Anybody know who's next? I have a feeling its me soon but I lost the list

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                LOVE IT MrsB!!!
                Spoiler:
                Love that Teyla can fight too now, she doesn't do the damsel in distress too well Ground trembling... ooooooooooooo!

Anybody know who's next? I have a feeling its me soon but I lost the list

It's you.

Have fun...but be nice because I'm after you!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

It's you.

Have fun...but be nice because I'm after you!
                  Thought so pretty good timing actually seeing all I'm doing at the mo is my assignments, no rehearsals, filming, organising going on today! My minds feels strangely empty

I'm always nice! Especially to Shep

Edit: Are all the posts on your page YC?

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:
                    Elf: I hope that you have sweet JT dreams while you are recoverying. You will be in my prayers all day tomorrow and tonight.

Spoiler:
                    Elf: I'll be praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Can't wait to have you back with us Elf! (((HUGS)))
                    - GNB

Spoiler:
                    From Lorr:
                    ***BIG HUGS*** Elflinn!

Spoiler:
                    Elfie, I hope everything goes so smoothly for you. You'll be in my prayers! Maybe you'll dream about a whumped Shep *major hugs* Jess

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Hey Elf! Hope everything goes well, and that you recover soon! *hugs* Goodluck sweetie!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Luuves you Elf! Hope you recover quick and have lots of JT/Shep whumping dreams while you do - Cazz x

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    From Maff: Oh and to Elf~ Hun we love you and the very best of Luck. I know you'll be squeeing all the way to surgery.

Spoiler:
                    I'll certainly continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and problem free surgery and recovery!! - Gate Geek

Spoiler:

ELF, hope the surgery goes without a hitch hon, lie back and enjoy all the drugs and remember that while under sedation, strange things may come out of your mouth, but at least it's fun reliving it afterwards. - Peggy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Best of luck to Elflinn with her op. I'm thinking of you Elfie, and I hope it all goes well for you! - Linzi

Spoiler:
                    Sending love your way Elf. Hope everything goes well with the surgery, and I'll be thinking about you and hope for a speedy recovery. Take care sweetie - Nina
                    oh sorry Good luck Elf hun look forward to hearing from you Donna ive been a little ill sorry my message is a little late
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks WL and NP.
                      Becareful of your head Linda!!!

Couple more Kiss art for Camy's challenge.

MrsB. What kind of stuff do you want for your Birthday? I might need the whole month to do it. I have an idea for a fic, but I want to know what you like.
                      And NP.

HEY RAC!!!! *waving*
                      Here you go Cazz.
                      I hope it's ok

Your welcome sci and love the artwork they're fantastic great job.

I Dream of Lemons
                      Another great pic-fic YappiChick i love it.
                      Wow it's really great and I loved this scene too
                      Thank you you're really too nice
                      Thanks asgard and your welcome.
                      Today is Cinco De Mayo!!!!
                      (Mexican Independence Day)

Camy has asked me to see if you guys will meet her challenge of making art, fics or whatever. (You don't have Mexican to join. )
                      Be creative and have fun.
                      I'd love to make something but I'm using a laptop at the moment and unfortunately it doesn't have GIMP.

Comment

Here you go Cazz.
                        I hope it's ok

Very nice Lea
                        Hi everybody How are you feeling ?

Thank you so much it's the one I prefer too

Thank you you are too nice

Mine too lol on the contrary this is really odd I have to be ill but I lost a little my motivation for S5. I don't want to say why we never know lol

Hi yeah you are great and I really love what you saw

Wow it's really great and I loved this scene too

You are so nice thanks a lot

Ok I didn't follow a match this season but rules changed so much. What is offside is it Hors-jeu ? (when you are in front of the goal and in advance in comparison of the defensors ?)

Hey HI I understand you.
                        Spoiler:
                        It's true there was a lot of letting down. But don't be depressed it's true that JM seems in love with all the pretty women and it's perhaps a chance for us Teyla is gorgeous. Besides it's true he speaks a lot of Whispers, perhaps this is his solution to don't let away too much spoilers and in this ep it seems to be a filler so I hope this isn't an important ep. And finally their roles have to be the same than Lorne and Zelenka and this season we didn't seen them a lot except if it's a new Keller and here you have all the reasons to be depressed lol

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA

Ok so this is Hors jeu but I didn't understand what is the difference sorry

Oh sorry I hope you feel better soon this isn't good
                        Spoiler:
                        I did once a overdosis with medication and it wasn't fun.
                        Just relax listen to music drink some tea and stay on bed. It's what my mom makes me do. Of course if you can Hope your medication will do better good luck

Thanks for the link

Thanx asgard
                        Becareful of your head Linda!!!

Couple more Kiss art for Camy's challenge.

MrsB. What kind of stuff do you want for your Birthday? I might need the whole month to do it. I have an idea for a fic, but I want to know what you like.
                        And NP.

HEY RAC!!!! *waving*
                        Very nice me likes
                        Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Welcome Silvius and Krissie to the J/T Family!!!

YC! Here are some of the Mulder sigs, and 2 M/S sigs, too.
                        Spoiler:

OOh me love my mULDER AND sCULLY VERY WELL DONE
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Thought so pretty good timing actually seeing all I'm doing at the mo is my assignments, no rehearsals, filming, organising going on today! My minds feels strangely empty

I'm always nice! Especially to Shep

Edit: Are all the posts on your page YC?
                          Everything up to MrsB's part...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Nina!!

OT~
                            Spoiler:
                            Check out the reviews online at movies.go.com or imdb.comif you want more details on Iron Man regarding suitable content for kids if you're unsure dude!! Nothing wrong with being cautious!

Thanks asgard!! here's a picture:
                            Spoiler:
                            NP. They are going to it, but thanks.
                            Ahhhh!!!. Gotta put a warning sign on that one.
                            *hiding under covers.*

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            Your welcome sci and love the artwork they're fantastic great job.

Another great pic-fic YappiChick i love it.

Thanks asgard and your welcome.

I'd love to make something but I'm using a laptop at the moment and unfortunately it doesn't have GIMP.
                            Thanks WL and I have no idea what to make for the challenge.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Very nice Lea

Thanx asgard

Very nice me likes

OOh me love my mULDER AND sCULLY VERY WELL DONE
                            Thanks Donna.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            How are you doing today??
                            You're not late with ELf's thing. It was just and idea I came up with last night. Thanks.
                            Last edited by scifan; 05 May 2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Everything up to MrsB's part...
                              Could you post the link cos the May RR isn't coming up for me at all when I click on the link in your sig I'm probably just missing something what with the lack of common sense and all

Comment

I Dream of Lemons
                                Read and commented.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                - GNB

Spoiler:
                                From Lorr:
                                ***BIG HUGS*** Elflinn!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Good luck with your surgery Elf. I hope all wiil be well and you will be good soon. See you soon until then big hugs asgard
                                Elf stay strong you'll be home and better before you know it. ((hugs)) Padme
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X