X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Great ending Cazz!!!

Hey Ninja!!! How you doing man??
    hey MrsB....I'm doing better..I was a little out of it last week but it's all good this week...you enjoy you're vacation?
    sigpic

Comment

Great ending Cazz!!!
      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      LOVE IT!! so sad of the little one though, nicely writton though, nicely done!
      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Great one

Spoiler:
      That's John alright..thinking of her instead of himself.. nothing new there
      And Kolya got in the end what he deserved..
      Glad John made it back to Atlantis and even if he was hurt he was atleast still in one piece..
      And he will finally get his honeymoon
      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      awwwwwwwwwwwww that was sad...Poor John,poor Teyla....Poor John and Teyla
      Thanx MrsB, Tey, Nina and Linda!

Spoiler:
      I wasn't sure how people would take it, as sad or happy, what with the honeymoon and the bambino. Seems as you took it differently which is well cool

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Finished it!

Sorry if its too long

RR Part 12

Spoiler:
        John woke up when a sharp noise interrupted his dream. He was dreaming of the honeymoon he’d never had. He made a promise to himself that if they somehow managed to get out of here alive, he would take his wife on the most peaceful and blissful holiday; they both deserved it.

As John came back to full awareness he saw the guard with the nasty scar ploughing through the debris towards them.

“Oh S**t!” He whispered and gingerly rose to his feet. He bent down to pick Teyla up, the sleep and newfound adrenaline giving him the extra strength he needed.

He made his way down the corridor, bashing his shins on various objects but it didn’t matter, all that mattered was the woman in his arms. She was getting restless and John could tell it wouldn’t be long before she woke up. He only hoped they were back on Atlantis by then.

At the end of the corridor there was a narrow set of stair winding upwards. He glanced back at his pursuer who was still a way off but gaining ground.

“Right, I could do this.” He told himself as he began to climb the steps.

Daylight glistened as he got closer to the top. He breathed in deep, taking in all the fresh air he could get.

The top of the steps opened out into bright sunlight, the Stargate only 100 meters away.

John groaned; they had been so close all this time.

He heard the bounding steps of scarface behind and forged on ahead. His legs felt like jelly and almost collapsed on several occasions. But the moaning form of Teyla, clinging desperately to him, was enough to keep him going.

He dialled the DHD and was three steps away from the event horizon when a voice boomed. “Stop right there Sheppard!”

That wasn’t scarface, that was Kolya.

He lifted one leg to take a step towards the gate, determined to ignore his nemesis.

“You are stood on a bomb!” Kolya shouted.

John’s eyes widened and heart rate shot through the roof. He looked down to see he was stood on a wide metal plate.

“Do you really think I didn’t have a contingency plan to kill you? I wasn’t going to let you get away again.” John swivelled his head to look at Kolya, glaring at the man who had brought him so much misery.

“If you take your weight off that plate Sheppard, there will be no honeymoon for you.” Kolya smirked, pleased with himself. God he hated that man!

Teyla began to rouse in his arms. No not now! He thought. Her eyes opened and suddenly he was glad he got to see them one last time. For a moment that was all they did, stare deeply into each other’s eyes. Until John bent his head down and kissed her, “I love you” he said before throwing her through the wormhole.

……………………

“OOONNNN!” Was all they heard in the gateroom as Teyla came flying through the open wormhole.

She landed with a thud but it didn’t seem to bother her as she looked back at the closing gate in horror.

“Where’s Sheppard?” Rodney asked, “It was his IDC!”

Ronon reached Teyla on the floor and prevented her from scrambling back towards the gate.

“He’s still there,” she sobbed, “with Kolya.”

Rodney just stared at her in disbelief.

Ronon lifted her shaking form to take her to the infirmary.

………………………

John stared through the stargate as the wormhole closed before him.

Suddenly Kolya was behind him; knife in hand. Sheppard jumped in surprise, momentarily taking his weight off the metal plate. John cringed, waiting for the explosion but nothing happened.

“You B******!” John screamed at Kolya whose look of glee turned to confusion when John turned off the plate and grabbed him by the throat.

John forced Kolya away from the stargate determined to end his life once and for all.

Scarface rushed up and pulled John off his leader.

“What can I say Sheppard? You should know not to trust me by now.” Kolya said as he recovered his breath.

Sheppard didn’t care what he had to say, he was working hard on getting out of scarface’s grip. He twirled around and kicked him in the back of the knee, sending the bigger man to the ground. He grabbed hold of the man’s head and gripped one arm around his neck, pulling on his own arm with his other hand. It was a technique Teyla had taught him to subdue his opponent.

With Scarface taken care of he approached Kolya.

………………………

Teyla sat in the infirmary, hugging her legs to her chest.

Keller had taken a look at her and confirmed all her injuries; broken wrist, various cuts and bruises and a serious concussion. But the one that was the hardest to handle was the miscarriage. She could not believe that another part of John had been taken away from her. Without John what was the point to life.

Despite protests, she demanded to be released to her room. Ronon promised the Doc he would take care of her.

………………………

John had managed to wrestle Kolya to the ground. He grabbed hold of the other mans head and smashed it onto the ground beneath him. John thought he had knocked Kolya out until he felt cold metal slide into his right side.

A grunt ripped from his throat as the pain radiated throughout his body. He put his right hand to the wound and removed the knife, jabbing it straight into the other man’s chest. Kolya’s eyes widened as John forced himself to his feet, wincing at the pull on his ribs that almost managed to pale into insignificance against his knew injury.

He dialled the gate and headed home.

……………………….

Teyla heard the siren indicating an unscheduled offworld activation had occurred as she and Ronon were slowly making their way to her room.

They made a diversion to the control room as quickly as they could with Ronon assisting her in her walking.

As the reached their destination a figure came through the gate. John’s hand was grasped around his right side and his legs promptly gave way beneath him.

“John.” Teyla said, the words barely escaping her lips. Her heart was filled with a mixture of joy and dread.

A medical team descended on the fallen Colonel before Teyla could get anywhere near him.

They rushed him off to the infirmary and straight into surgery.

Teyla sat by his bedside for days after the incident, which wasn’t such a bad thing for her own health, despite her heart rate going through the roof when John’s heart monitor had been accidentally switched off.

When he awoke enough to comprehend his surroundings the first thing he saw was her. He reached his had to her cheek and she put her own hand on top of it. “Teyla” he breathed out.

She smiled through her tears. “I have arranged for some time off, once you have recovered. We are going on our honeymoon.”

His eyes sparkled before he faded back into unconsciousness.

She never did tell him about the baby.

Excellent update Cazz..
        sigpic

Comment

Finished it!

Sorry if its too long

RR Part 12

Spoiler:
          John woke up when a sharp noise interrupted his dream. He was dreaming of the honeymoon he’d never had. He made a promise to himself that if they somehow managed to get out of here alive, he would take his wife on the most peaceful and blissful holiday; they both deserved it.

As John came back to full awareness he saw the guard with the nasty scar ploughing through the debris towards them.

“Oh S**t!” He whispered and gingerly rose to his feet. He bent down to pick Teyla up, the sleep and newfound adrenaline giving him the extra strength he needed.

He made his way down the corridor, bashing his shins on various objects but it didn’t matter, all that mattered was the woman in his arms. She was getting restless and John could tell it wouldn’t be long before she woke up. He only hoped they were back on Atlantis by then.

At the end of the corridor there was a narrow set of stair winding upwards. He glanced back at his pursuer who was still a way off but gaining ground.

“Right, I could do this.” He told himself as he began to climb the steps.

Daylight glistened as he got closer to the top. He breathed in deep, taking in all the fresh air he could get.

The top of the steps opened out into bright sunlight, the Stargate only 100 meters away.

John groaned; they had been so close all this time.

He heard the bounding steps of scarface behind and forged on ahead. His legs felt like jelly and almost collapsed on several occasions. But the moaning form of Teyla, clinging desperately to him, was enough to keep him going.

He dialled the DHD and was three steps away from the event horizon when a voice boomed. “Stop right there Sheppard!”

That wasn’t scarface, that was Kolya.

He lifted one leg to take a step towards the gate, determined to ignore his nemesis.

“You are stood on a bomb!” Kolya shouted.

John’s eyes widened and heart rate shot through the roof. He looked down to see he was stood on a wide metal plate.

“Do you really think I didn’t have a contingency plan to kill you? I wasn’t going to let you get away again.” John swivelled his head to look at Kolya, glaring at the man who had brought him so much misery.

“If you take your weight off that plate Sheppard, there will be no honeymoon for you.” Kolya smirked, pleased with himself. God he hated that man!

Teyla began to rouse in his arms. No not now! He thought. Her eyes opened and suddenly he was glad he got to see them one last time. For a moment that was all they did, stare deeply into each other’s eyes. Until John bent his head down and kissed her, “I love you” he said before throwing her through the wormhole.

……………………

“OOONNNN!” Was all they heard in the gateroom as Teyla came flying through the open wormhole.

She landed with a thud but it didn’t seem to bother her as she looked back at the closing gate in horror.

“Where’s Sheppard?” Rodney asked, “It was his IDC!”

Ronon reached Teyla on the floor and prevented her from scrambling back towards the gate.

“He’s still there,” she sobbed, “with Kolya.”

Rodney just stared at her in disbelief.

Ronon lifted her shaking form to take her to the infirmary.

………………………

John stared through the stargate as the wormhole closed before him.

Suddenly Kolya was behind him; knife in hand. Sheppard jumped in surprise, momentarily taking his weight off the metal plate. John cringed, waiting for the explosion but nothing happened.

“You B******!” John screamed at Kolya whose look of glee turned to confusion when John turned off the plate and grabbed him by the throat.

John forced Kolya away from the stargate determined to end his life once and for all.

Scarface rushed up and pulled John off his leader.

“What can I say Sheppard? You should know not to trust me by now.” Kolya said as he recovered his breath.

Sheppard didn’t care what he had to say, he was working hard on getting out of scarface’s grip. He twirled around and kicked him in the back of the knee, sending the bigger man to the ground. He grabbed hold of the man’s head and gripped one arm around his neck, pulling on his own arm with his other hand. It was a technique Teyla had taught him to subdue his opponent.

With Scarface taken care of he approached Kolya.

………………………

Teyla sat in the infirmary, hugging her legs to her chest.

Keller had taken a look at her and confirmed all her injuries; broken wrist, various cuts and bruises and a serious concussion. But the one that was the hardest to handle was the miscarriage. She could not believe that another part of John had been taken away from her. Without John what was the point to life.

Despite protests, she demanded to be released to her room. Ronon promised the Doc he would take care of her.

………………………

John had managed to wrestle Kolya to the ground. He grabbed hold of the other mans head and smashed it onto the ground beneath him. John thought he had knocked Kolya out until he felt cold metal slide into his right side.

A grunt ripped from his throat as the pain radiated throughout his body. He put his right hand to the wound and removed the knife, jabbing it straight into the other man’s chest. Kolya’s eyes widened as John forced himself to his feet, wincing at the pull on his ribs that almost managed to pale into insignificance against his knew injury.

He dialled the gate and headed home.

……………………….

Teyla heard the siren indicating an unscheduled offworld activation had occurred as she and Ronon were slowly making their way to her room.

They made a diversion to the control room as quickly as they could with Ronon assisting her in her walking.

As the reached their destination a figure came through the gate. John’s hand was grasped around his right side and his legs promptly gave way beneath him.

“John.” Teyla said, the words barely escaping her lips. Her heart was filled with a mixture of joy and dread.

A medical team descended on the fallen Colonel before Teyla could get anywhere near him.

They rushed him off to the infirmary and straight into surgery.

Teyla sat by his bedside for days after the incident, which wasn’t such a bad thing for her own health, despite her heart rate going through the roof when John’s heart monitor had been accidentally switched off.

When he awoke enough to comprehend his surroundings the first thing he saw was her. He reached his had to her cheek and she put her own hand on top of it. “Teyla” he breathed out.

She smiled through her tears. “I have arranged for some time off, once you have recovered. We are going on our honeymoon.”

His eyes sparkled before he faded back into unconsciousness.

She never did tell him about the baby.

Great job Cazz. Awesome ending.
          but so sad.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,good idea....hmmm do i need airmail envelopes or can you use ordinary envelopes
          Oh I don't know. Sorry.

I'll be back in a little while.
          I'll try to get back before you go to bed.

Comment

hey MrsB....I'm doing better..I was a little out of it last week but it's all good this week...you enjoy you're vacation?
            OT ~
            Spoiler:
            Hopefully the more and more info we get for Season 5 will continue to sound interesting and keep you out of your rut! Oh and Dude we had a blast!!! Thanks for asking!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Excellent update Cazz..
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Great job Cazz. Awesome ending.
              but so sad.

Thanx Blue and Sci!

Just read this don't know which ep it is for...

S5

Comment

OT ~
                Spoiler:
                Hopefully the more and more info we get for Season 5 will continue to sound interesting and keep you out of your rut! Oh and Dude we had a blast!!! Thanks for asking!!
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Oh i so hope so,i just don't want Teyla to have her one ep then go back into the backgroundf again.....I want all the team there in every episode....even in the character eps,i don't mind them as long as the others are there playing some part in the story

That's great,glad you had so much fun
                sigpic

Comment

Thanx Blue and Sci!

Just read this don't know which ep it is for...

S5

WHAT.....No way man....
                  Spoiler:
                  oh i wonder what all that is about.....hmmm what happened!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,good idea....hmmm do i need airmail envelopes or can you use ordinary envelopes
                    I don't think you need a special kind of envelope - I just use normal ones to send back to the UK. I think the postage is the important thing and it all depends more on weight than anything else.
                    sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
                      I don't think you need a special kind of envelope - I just use normal ones to send back to the UK. I think the postage is the important thing and it all depends more on weight than anything else.
                      Ok cool....I'm not used to sending letters abroad!
                      sigpic

Comment

CAZZ!!!!! Boo hoo...(though I thought it was nice to encorporate Elfie's idea) Despite the severe angst, I loved it. Great ending...

AND NOW I NEED SIGN UPS FOR NEXT MONTH...Hmmmm, who will be my unwilling victim, I mean, who will I encourage to join to the bunch??

*eyes room carefully*
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

WHAT.....No way man....
                          Spoiler:
                          I know! It would have more context if we knew what episode it was from

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          CAZZ!!!!! Boo hoo...(though I thought it was nice to encorporate Elfie's idea) Despite the severe angst, I loved it. Great ending...

AND NOW I NEED SIGN UPS FOR NEXT MONTH...Hmmmm, who will be my unwilling victim, I mean, who will I encourage to join to the bunch??

*eyes room carefully*
                          Thanx YC

I'm up for the next one!

Comment

WHAT.....No way man....
                            Spoiler:

Hmmm... I heard about that a while ago

Veerrry interesting

Spoiler:
                            John and baby .. hehe. On his lap in a dart !!! Even though I don't want the baby to hang around I would love to see John holding it and see his reaction to the little tyke..
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I spy with my little eye..... LINDA!!!! *hops into Linda's lap* have you noticed my new siggy yet? Little Sugar Buzzed (still) Lemming made it for me last night, you like? Hmm? o.O I just had a Bra'tac moment!! YAY first one today!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X