John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Hoping and wishing makes a ship go round!

Okay smiley story time!

Gossiping in Atlantis

wants to ask out but isn't so sure how...so he asks who tells who makes a comment to who meets who is next to how he should go about asking out...but by this time everyone has heard likes even over on Earth knows so in the end doesn't need to ask because she's alreay heard from everyone else that shes going out on a date.
    ...Oh my...*ROFL*....AG, lovely story.

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Funny AG, really brought my day up. Just so all of you know, I opened a neutral ground thread, it was originally for just Shep/Weir and Shep/Teyla but I'm working on changing the name. Have at it, go support your ship, but remember, be on your best behavior and wear all the right shippy clothes, hats, glasses, etc....
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
        [spoilers]
        2. I feel it is only fair to point out that if the line had been directed at Weir, then (spoilers just to be safe)
        Spoiler:
        all the sheyla shippers would have undermined it with exactly the same arguments we are now using, and the same argument that you can use against our kiss (which is also the same as the argument against the thing in conversion) ie it was an alien looking to manipulate the situation. Halan could have just been trying to stay alive, and with no other obvious options, a little bit of begging seemed appropriate.
        OMG -- I know! Little sis and I were just having this discussion today, how "enemy" shippers are soooo alike in soooo many ways. Every ship thread is pretty much an exact mirror of any other one, which I frankly find pretty hilarious. All of the reasons that we give why one ship is the "best" are being said almost word for word somewhere else. See? No reason why we all can't get along!

It's the beauty of ship!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          OMG -- I know! Little sis and I were just having this discussion today, how "enemy" shippers are soooo alike in soooo many ways. Every ship thread is pretty much an exact mirror of any other one, which I frankly find pretty hilarious. All of the reasons that we give why one ship is the "best" are being said almost word for word somewhere else. See? No reason why we all can't get along!

It's the beauty of ship!
          We shippers think alike!

I'm happy with my choice of ship or should I say ships...and even if the actual show doesn't go the way of Shepmagan happy ending or even Sparky happy endings everyone is still going to love their ship and make sure it lives a long and prosperous life in videos, fanfics and fan art...

I have to say from what I've seen and read from all the various ships...fans do tend to do it better then anyone else (TPTB)!

+ =

+ =

+ =

+ =

And glad you like my stories...if I made you laugh all is good because that is ship to me...making people smile and having a good time!

Comment

Hoping and wishing makes a ship go round!

Okay smiley story time!

Gossiping in Atlantis

wants to ask out but isn't so sure how...so he asks who tells who makes a comment to who meets who is next to how he should go about asking out...but by this time everyone has heard likes even over on Earth knows so in the end doesn't need to ask because she's alreay heard from everyone else that shes going out on a date.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley story!!!!!
            Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

And glad you like my stories...if I made you laugh all is good because that is ship to me...making people smile and having a good time!
              Aw, AG, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Cheers to shipping harmony, folks! ::huggles her chocolate milkshake::

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

We shippers think alike!

I'm happy with my choice of ship or should I say ships...and even if the actual show doesn't go the way of Shepmagan happy ending or even Sparky happy endings everyone is still going to love their ship and make sure it lives a long and prosperous life in videos, fanfics and fan art...

I have to say from what I've seen and read from all the various ships...fans do tend to do it better then anyone else (TPTB)!

+ =

+ =

+ =

+ =

THats what ship SHOULD be... bot alot of people take things too seriously.
                Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                  Camy, I can't send you the rest of my assessment until you clear some of your PM's, cara.

*feeds jukebox- hey, someone's got to do it*

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SGA-13-005.jpg
                  Got it...send in the rest baby...Oh, what is cara...? In spanish that means face...

Um...Trippy, are you making some sort of announcement with this pic? Okay...Okay...sorry...won't bring it up again!
                  sigpic

Comment

*Camy takes off her Shep/Teyla robe, slippers, pj's, puts away her mug...her desktop wallpaper of Shep/Teyla..her vids....and her Shep/Teyla stationary and her Shep/Teyla mug...*

Green eyed Lady...I TOOOOTally agree with you...some people just get soooo carried away! JEEPERs...I'm sooo glad I'm not one of them!

AG...did my order come in, yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      LOL, i was going to do this same thing, clear you inbox Camy, i was trying to PM you.
                      Oh, Luz...ya lo hice...Ah, me encanta poder escribir en espanol..no tengo mucha oportunidad de hacerlo aca...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh he did?

Well who ever did it..I got to see some Shep! Errr wrong thread!

To make this post shippy!

Hey Witchy...I'm watching 'Aurora' right now.... ...my brother still laughs at the moment between these two at the start of the episode!
                        Oh, AG...LOVE THE SIG....
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay...left and went searching for this!

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/3...titled1sp1.png

This is the view Teyla had of Shep!

This is Teyla's reaction:

Even the wraith queen likes the view!

And well even Steve thinks Shep looks good or should I say tasty!
                          oh, CRAP.. now I have to go out in the freezing cold air again..girl can you post pics....

ooops..edited...forgot to take out the [] from the pic..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            Got it...send in the rest baby...Oh, what is cara...? In spanish that means face...

Um...Trippy, are you making some sort of announcement with this pic? Okay...Okay...sorry...won't bring it up again!
                            Face! Hahahaha! In Italian, it means "dear one" but I think I'll use the Spanish to address you from now on.

I think I'm on the verge.

Gimme a few and I'll have the round 2 for you. GW only allows 2000 characters, and I can be pretty chatty.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                              LOL!! Hi *waves*

And I can see with my ultra vision shep/teyla glasses..............More Shep/Teyla-ness in the future....
                              OH, YOu got those too...COOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                                Face! Hahahaha! In Italian, it means "dear one" but I think I'll use the Spanish to address you from now on.

I think I'm on the verge.

Gimme a few and I'll have the round 2 for you. GW only allows 2000 characters, and I can be pretty chatty.
                                Be Chatty, hon...I"ve clear the path for you...Hey, don't forget your Joe's b-day tomorrow...I have challenged everyone to post pics...pic stories..and anything related with Joe and John and Teyla in honor of Joe's 39th b-day...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X