John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    AG, that was great. It doesn't even seem as if it was a rush piece. A nice piece of writting.

In all seriousness I don't know what she could give him, It's not like she could give him a clay pot or something like he did Weir since John doesn't seem like the person who's into that since his room doesn't have anything like that. She could probably get him daggers with designs on them , or maybe take him on a trip to Athos showing him more of the city and caves?....

Glad the story was okay...I actually meant it to be only a paragraph long and I ws going to post it here but it just grew...

I could see the knives or maybe a special set of Athosian Bantos Rods...maybe her father's...that is if she even has them since she left Athos in a hurry!

Comment

I don't see John really being into anything Teyla could give him from her homeworld. Unless they have some superstrong tree sap that could be used as hair gel.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
        OOO SP that sig is beautiful.....since no one has called dibs yet.....may I have it please?
        Yup, take whatever you would like. Glad ya like it!

And AG -- that fic was just wonderful. Now how come you can write stuff like that just between classes? Not fair, I tell you!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          You're more than welcome.

It's just a shame that noone else can get onto GW to read it and do the happy dance with you!!!

*straightens Macarena skirt and holds her head up high*

So the writers are still *writing* for Sheyla, even if Sparky is seen as the predominant ship!
          Okay....this site is acting weird..and I will be lucky if this goes through...

TJ....I disagree with you on this statement that Shep/Weir is the predominant one. ACK! you are spending toooo much time out there.....just because GW is predominantly Shep/Weir, I wouldn't say that this speaks for the rest of the Northern Hemisphere...

In fact..why wasn't Shep/Weir on the cover of TVGuide...? or why wasn't Shep/Weir on the pics of practically every article ever written...it's always pics of Shep/Teyla...at least the many that I have seen...

But, I think I know what you mean...

*Camy moves over to AG...*

Psst...do we have any of those mind Shep/Teyla brainwashing machines..?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            Hi kids, I haven't been able to post all day due to GW being nutsy on me. So now I here present you all -but esp you Camy- With this gift of my appreciation and gratitude and lasting affection and...aw heck here it is. Let me know whatcha think

Link works now

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...O36GHFJ161JIH6
            MEL! You are the most beautiful person in the online world..well...one of the most beautiful persons in the online world...Thank you...I can't see it right now.....cause I am going crazy like a maniac getting ready for when my family comes over..this is just a quick break that I am taking...I am just going wild...So, I won't post anytime after midday tomorrow...and probably won't be back until Sunday night...Where are we going to meet again..? let me know...It doesn't matter to me...the later the better..did we say 9:00p.m. eastern time...
            Anyways, I can't WAIT to see this..but right now..I need to get back to work and I really want to take my time to enjoy this....

Now, TJ already gave us the great news! regarding the Joe Flannigan latest interview...now I also hear that people are saying it's fake! or not a real interview...okay...regardless...THANKS! I just got the email from another buddy of mine and I wanted to share it but you guys already know...and you know what I hate to write this..but I TOLD YOU SO....

There are just too many clues out there...
            I'll mention but a few...last night I mentioned about the writers and producers and the Bambam interview in the Companion Book..
            Also, Joe Flannigan is always saying how beautiful Rachel is....how Ravishing she is...the man likes to work with the woman..and like he says in this interview. he has a lot of say in the show...
            I also told you that Rachel, although didn't say it..she just acted too cute...everytime she mentioned John and Teyla...
            Finally, in the Lowdown Stargate special...one of those...Rachel jokes around about Ronon and John and she says...something like who will Teyla fall for ..Ronon or John and clearly everywhere there is the confirmation that Ronon and Teyla for now are just brotherly sisterly relationship...

So, there are just too many things...and not too mention the last thing that Torri said at a Con, I believe...about her and Sheppard...
            So, it will happen...I believe..at least for now...they will continue to Shep-Kirk and they will continue to give us the looks and the AHHHSS but I think that is part of the development of the characters..but I will share this with you another day..right now I have to go...BLAH! it doesn't pay to have a huge house...it's just more work!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!

Mel...I WOVE you hon...please understand...I want to sit and enjoy this for a loooong while.....I will get back to you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              MEL! You are the most beautiful person in the online world..well...one of the most beautiful persons in the online world...Thank you...I can't see it right now.....cause I am going crazy like a maniac getting ready for when my family comes over..this is just a quick break that I am taking...I am just going wild...So, I won't post anytime after midday tomorrow...and probably won't be back until Sunday night...Where are we going to meet again..? let me know...It doesn't matter to me...the later the better..did we say 9:00p.m. eastern time...
              Anyways, I can't WAIT to see this..but right now..I need to get back to work and I really want to take my time to enjoy this....

Mel...I WOVE you hon...please understand...I want to sit and enjoy this for a loooong while.....I will get back to you!
              Hey no problem Camy Just don't forget to tell me whatcha think when you do get the chance to watch it Were we going to meet here? Then we could go to the Shepmagan thread, or Omega, or whatever.

edit: P.S. I wuv you back

Comment

Hi Everyone, I just came to say hi and, to give everyone Big Sheppard Smiles.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                  Hi Everyone, I just came to say hi and, to give everyone Big Sheppard Smiles.
                  Thanks sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    Hi kids, I haven't been able to post all day due to GW being nutsy on me. So now I here present you all -but esp you Camy- With this gift of my appreciation and gratitude and lasting affection and...aw heck here it is. Let me know whatcha think

Link works now

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...O36GHFJ161JIH6
                    It's official...Thursday was a good day...well actually its Friday but the video Mel was outstanding...I love the fact that you highlighted the part where John was telling a story to the Athosian children with Teyla looking on...

Videos like that Mel always put me in a great shippy state of mind!

Thanks for that!

Comment

*Feeds Sheyla jukebox while Caz is out*

Will I ever get tired of this picture...Ah NO!

Comment

Okay!

'The Hive'
                        Airs tonight on SciFi...

When we last saw our shippy duo, this is what they were doing!

So Lets get out our Shepmagan shippy goggles and enjoy the ride...

Comment

Okay....this site is acting weird..and I will be lucky if this goes through...

TJ....I disagree with you on this statement that Shep/Weir is the predominant one. ACK! you are spending toooo much time out there.....just because GW is predominantly Shep/Weir, I wouldn't say that this speaks for the rest of the Northern Hemisphere...

In fact..why wasn't Shep/Weir on the cover of TVGuide...? or why wasn't Shep/Weir on the pics of practically every article ever written...it's always pics of Shep/Teyla...at least the many that I have seen...

But, I think I know what you mean...

*Camy moves over to AG...*

Psst...do we have any of those mind Shep/Teyla brainwashing machines..?
                          Actually honey, I was referring to the Isis awards that aren't accepting Shweir fic because it's seen as the predominant ship. In case you hadn't noticed, I had straightened my macarena skirt.

Comment

OOOOppss..sorry, hon...

OH, very preetttyyy Macarena skirt...Hey, your spanish is exceptionally good..and you are such a linguistic....I took French waaaaay back when the look was miniskirts and the hairs were fULL of Hairspray...anyways, I lost it cause never practiced it...I wasn't anywhere near fluent but I was very good considering I did three years of it..and for me it was very similar to Spanish..they do derived from Latin....
                            Okay, off topic again...*BAd CAmy...*
                            Anyways, I love Shep and Teyla...and we must have this thread exploding with posts after the Hive tonight..but *sniff* I won't be around *sniff*

Wove you, TJ..I'm going to send you a PM...
                            sigpic

Comment

OOOOppss..sorry, hon...

OH, very preetttyyy Macarena skirt...Hey, your spanish is exceptionally good..and you are such a linguistic....I took French waaaaay back when the look was miniskirts and the hairs were fULL of Hairspray...anyways, I lost it cause never practiced it...I wasn't anywhere near fluent but I was very good considering I did three years of it..and for me it was very similar to Spanish..they do derived from Latin....
                              Okay, off topic again...*BAd CAmy...*
                              Anyways, I love Shep and Teyla...and we must have this thread exploding with posts after the Hive tonight..but *sniff* I won't be around *sniff*

Wove you, TJ..I'm going to send you a PM...
                              Wove you too! Awww... another PM!! I get very excited when I get PMs. Or very scared. Depending on what naughtly ickle TJ has been up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Wove you too! Awww... another PM!! I get very excited when I get PMs. Or very scared. Depending on what naughtly ickle TJ has been up to.
                                No..it's all good in Shep/Teyla land...

I think we need a group hug..

John stop squeezing me so hard...hehehehe...Teyla stop pinching him....
                                Bob stay away from AG...Witchy...get that broom over here and stop flying around Cpt. Ritter's head....SP...put that book down for a minute and join us as we chant...Kumba Ya....Trippy, your hair is my way again, can you cut down on the hairspray a bit...it is harmful for the environment you know...
                                KNOCK IT OFF, Steve and Bob..I am a married woman...Mel...put your headphones down and come listen to some Spanish music...how about...
                                BESAME!..oh, love that song...John and Teyla..I didn't say you could KISS..that is the title of the Spanish song I want Mel to hear...maybe she can do a vid in Spanish...OHHHH....TJ...stop staring at the other room...and focus on this room a bit more...hehehehe...*humor again*

Oh, my goodness this is worse than my three boys at home!

HEY CHILLIN IS THAT YOU!? Long time don't hear from you...How was your holiday..Happy New Year, hon!

Hey, PM me or something..don't be a stranger will ya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X